3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
I got a question for the Dev since based on the route Anna is taking and with her being more opened, how many updates will we have to wait til we really see her start her corrupt route like her start kissing other guys or have her get used to other guys touching and groping her

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
I got a question for the Dev since based on the route Anna is taking and with her being more opened, how many updates will we have to wait til we really see her start her corrupt route like her start kissing other guys or have her get used to other guys touching and groping her
Way to many

Reactions: L0b0ts

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
It seems to me that first "we" need to go through the plot of the main characters like Chris, Jake, Marvin and the Boss, and then the Mr. Stenstromber and Rob "the neighbor"! It seems to me that it is very unnecessary to add a new hero (bbs) to the game visually, this could be done so that this coach was not even visible in Anna’s perspective(in scenes), like this there is a lot of unnecessary talk!
No offense!
The black dude has a bit part to move the story along. He's is not, and will not be, a main character at any point in the near or distant future. BBC lovers go back to sleep.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
The black dude has a bit part to move the story along. He's is not, and will not be, a main character at any point in the near or distant future. BBC lovers go back to sleep.
I'll point out - the trainer won't be a main character in the story, in case anyone is wondering who he is. He will have a role in the story though...
The character plays a small role to move the plot, and offers potential interracial if I have the bandwidth. I’ve always said I “hope” to add certain tags like interracial. This won’t be Anna going to the gym to work out with him. She already has a gym and she for sure doesn’t want to go where David and Alexia go. If there’s eventually interracial, it can be avoidable.

Mr_Palmer said all this a couple of pages ago!
Read it first, and then write! That’s what my teacher told me! :LOL:

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
So what? Side characters are also part of a game

Haha9999

Oct 2, 2019
Having her as a wife wouldn't be very smart because her past at college shows that she has always been naughty. She only changed because of David:geek:
"if she really changed"
View attachment 3126925
I'd never marry someone like Anna, try to dominate husband. is submissive with others. big mouth, had multiple partner. and most of all no blowjob. I'm good.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes