3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
"The black dude has a bit part to move the story along. He's is not, and will not be, a main character at any point in the near or distant future. BBC lovers go back to sleep." These are your words?
Correct. I used my own words. I didn't quote Mr. Palmer. The message is essentially the same though. What's your point? BTW.. your artwork is excellent. Are you a developer as well, or just an artist?

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Correct. I used my own words. I didn't quote Mr. Palmer. The message is essentially the same though. What's your point? BTW.. your artwork is excellent. Are you a developer as well, or just an artist?
So i also gave you an example of Mr. Palmer's words - where he pointed out that if he has the opportunity, he will do it so that it will be possible for "BBC" Anna.
I'm a simple freelance artist.

Verringern

Sep 21, 2023
Rebellion Poem for Mr. Palmer

I'm so sorry, friend, I have a problem.
I have a developer who doesn't understand my problem
I was once like you
I'm the one who waits day and night

Can't help but love my friend NTR
I believe in Chris, I can tell.
Anna still hasn't had sex with Chiris, my eyes are moist.
Listen, my friend, listen to this person's troubles

See what waiting has done to me
My jet-black hair turned white.
Was I like this, was I born like this?
I became an old man at a young age

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
your poem makes about as much sense as people wanting Chris to fuck Anna. Chris is a pos. Anna knows this, he cheats on all his gf's. Anna knows this. which is why Anna will never allow Chris to fuck her. hell she would fuck Marvin before she would fuck Chris because she knows full well what a cunt Chris is. he keeps on showing her that he has no respect for her marriage or his "best" friend. Chris is a simp stuck in the friend zone and he will never get out. at least not on my playthroughs. even when i allow Anna to go full slut cheater mode, it won't be with Chris. #IHATECHRIS

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
your poem makes about as much sense as people wanting Chris to fuck Anna. Chris is a pos. Anna knows this, he cheats on all his gf's. Anna knows this. which is why Anna will never allow Chris to fuck her. hell she would fuck Marvin before she would fuck Chris because she knows full well what a cunt Chris is. he keeps on showing her that he has no respect for her marriage or his "best" friend. Chris is a simp stuck in the friend zone and he will never get out. at least not on my playthroughs. even when i allow Anna to go full slut cheater mode, it won't be with Chris. #IHATECHRIS
In the real world that's the type of guy married women hook up with, you know the saying good guys come last.
Anna can't wait to talk to Chris again, that is just how it is.

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
Yeah but she's seen his large dong and that will make her curious, especially when she's horny. Maybe not in your playthroughs, but in many others.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Oh no. Does the Chris bashing starting again now? You folks are wrong. Of course Anna will allow him to fuck her. Namely, exactly when we play like that. But Chris is just one LI in this game. Just don't take him if you don't like him. Others like him, that's for sure. I don't like fat Hank. But I'm sure others like him very much. Everyone can fuck whoever they want. That's what the game is designed for. Let's leave it like that. And in the end everyone enjoys the game the way they want :cool:

Last edited:

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
am I the only one who doesn't care who anna fucks ( expect her husband) ? chris, marvin .hank the tank or that neighbour guy anyone. I just wanna see her fall to corruption path :devilish:
I don't care either, But!
I have my favorites: Chris "bad"-corruption path, Jake love-corruption path. It will be very interesting, for me, to visually see the scenes with Chris since he has a big dick and how the artist will compare this with the scene with Jake, who has a huge dick!
In my understanding, everything will depend on the visual component! Suddenly the author and artist show a kinky-fetish scene with Marvin? And it will be outshine the scenes with my favorites, who knows.
Wild fantasy.. :LOL: , hope we won’t be disappointed!

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
For me it's just a few, give me my BBC and fuck the rest.
The penguin will be the main one, the rest I'll leave to Marvin/Mr.:devilish:

Now something lighter and more romantic Jeke, the guy must have the biggest hammer in the game and look, I'm leaving the chocolate boys aside..
troybrown-terry-crews-pecs-jiggle.gif

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Ahh idk I just wanna see good story with scene...joined this forum 2-3 years back and believe it or not, i find recently new games and releases are mostly shit. TBH older games even if it's a small game were actually good and one time playable.. And Tall old good games are either abandoned or completed. There are only few good games that I got hooked up to including this one and whenevr updates for these games are delayed or developer goes for holidays or these good games come up with only story part without good tease and sex..it just feel so boring ...like after waiting 4 months for an update, if it didnt meet expectation of the audience and need 4/6 more months of expected outcome....these adult gaming forum seems boring.

Reactions: INOM_18
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes