Jun 27, 2020
Finally someone showed the real grandpa:LOL:
Now we have...
  • Jeke - Snake
  • Hank - Big tank
  • Chris - deluded
  • Leo - panty vacuum
  • Marvin - doggy
I think there will be more in the future or if anyone wants to continue.
image0-2.gif

sonne1999

May 13, 2023
View attachment 3152521
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That is pure fantasy stuff oh if only that appeared in the game. Marvin being Anna's sex slave please make it happen. Not sure if something like that could happen in the game but I for one hopes it is possible. Hope you have more of this fantasy couple.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Last edited:

sonne1999

May 13, 2023
All threads go quiet at sometime people just waiting on news on the update. I look in everyday hoping for a teaser if not then maybe some great work from ItsNotUs. He/she [ sorry not sure ] shows the Anna I want to see love the work. Looking forward to the update hopefully a nice Christmas present.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
funny how few members are keeping this thread alive.
And? I know threats to games that are several of years old, with more than 1000 patreons. And they are even deader than this one. Take a look at all the threats from MrDots for example. There's more going on here than in all of his threats combined.

I'm following a lot of threats. And this is one of the few where I get something to read every day. Everything is fine (y)

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
All threads go quiet at sometime people just waiting on news on the update. I look in everyday hoping for a teaser if not then maybe some great work from ItsNotUs. He/she [ sorry not sure ] shows the Anna I want to see love the work. Looking forward to the update hopefully a nice Christmas present.
He! ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes