3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
In your opinion, I was such an idiot to support someone who was presenting for his first experience, before I contribute, they have to give me guarantees about their continuity, and I don't see it here, but I would like to ask his supporters, are you satisfied with all this, is it still coming said that there won't be any big news, and 4 months have passed, sure you like it like this, or are you all passive MCs

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
In your opinion, I was such an idiot to support someone who was presenting for his first experience, before I contribute, they have to give me guarantees about their continuity, and I don't see it here, but I would like to ask his supporters, are you satisfied with all this, is it still coming said that there won't be any big news, and 4 months have passed, sure you like it like this, or are you all passive MCs
You are an extremely strange type. You came to this thread and write nonsense about a very sane, sociable, friendly developer who does not deceive anyone and keeps his promises.
Why are you doing this?
Do you not understand the situation, at what stage is the development of the game now?
Or are you just an evil person?

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
I do not understand the criticism to MP. He is one of the few creators who have said how the game was going to be developed from the beginning: he said that it is a slow developing game where story is more important than "action"; that he does not work on the game full time and has other obligations; he said that updates may take up to 3 months for Parts I and II (it only took longer - 4 months - for the Friday and Saturday update from Anna's point of view because it was two days); he also said that updates for Part III would take longer; and finally that the action would start midway through Part III. Please, can someone tell me what he lied about?
BTW, this update is also two days, the rest of Saturday and Sunday. If the last update was September 1 it has been just over 3 months. I don't see any missed deadline.
On the other hand, it is a big update. At least 8 scenes on Saturday and 5 or 6 on Sunday. Added to which are the 2 Rob and Stenstromber scenes he posted on October 21 that will be included in Part II. MP lastly has always said that this is not a game for those who don't like slow developing games, with NTR, Cheating and no lesbian sex. Some people see ghosts where there are none.

Last edited:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I do not understand the criticism to MP. He is one of the few creators who have said how the game was going to be developed from the beginning: he said that it is a slow developing game where story is more important than "action"; that he does not work on the game full time and has other obligations; he said that updates may take up to 3 months for Parts I and II (it only took longer - 4 months - for the Friday and Saturday update from Anna's point of view because it was two days); he also said that updates for Part III would take longer; and finally that the action would start midway through Part III. Please, can someone tell me what he lied about?
BTW, this update is also two days, the rest of Saturday and Sunday. If the last update was September 1 it has been just over 3 months. I don't see any missed deadline.
On the other hand, it is a big update. At least 8 scenes on Saturday and 5 or 6 on Sunday. Added to which are the 2 Rob and Stenstromber scenes he posted on October 21 that will be included in Part II. MP lastly has always said that this is not a game for those who don't like slow developing games, with NTR, Cheating and no lesbian sex. Some people see ghosts where there are none.
I think that people are just not used to NTR games being slow developing. Usually, the wife is getting slammed behind the shower curtain or while talking on the phone by the second update. The only thing that takes a while is for the husband to catch on.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Everything you say is true, but healthy criticism is also needed!
And i’ll throw a fly in the ointment in your speech: "Originally Mr. Palmer said that in the CH1 and CH2 there will be no action and all the fun will begin with the CH3, now he says that we should not wait for action right away in the CH3, real action can happen from the second to the seventh update!"
My guess is this is the fifth or sixth update, and by today’s standards this is a year or more of waiting!
We can’t argue with the fact that before that he did everything quickly and clearly, everything you said correctly and a lot of respect to Mr. Palmer for that!

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
I think that people are just not used to NTR games being slow developing. Usually, the wife is getting slammed behind the shower curtain or while talking on the phone by the second update. The only thing that takes a while is for the husband to catch on.
Sex is not a hindrance! The devs just abuses this topic a lot to attract attention or something else!

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020

That doesn't apply to NTR games that have quality. I think it's the usual greed of the impatient. People are too used to games from NLT media, where there are 2 updates every month, with corresponding compromises in quality. Most don't understand that quality takes time. Many people imagine that a good game can be finished in just a few months. Which is of course nonsense.

I've learned to ignore it. The developer is doing a good job and has kept every announcement so far. :cool:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
That doesn't apply to NTR games that have quality. I think it's the usual greed of the impatient. People are too used to games from NLT media, where there are 2 updates every month, with corresponding compromises in quality. Most don't understand that quality takes time. Many people imagine that a good game can be finished in just a few months. Which is of course nonsense.

I've learned to ignore it. The developer is doing a good job and has kept every announcement so far. :cool:
Not forgetting that some Dev's basically have an entire team to help them. Now Mr Palmer is just him and the "artist" There were some delays like any other game but still they are doing a good job.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Everything you say is true, but healthy criticism is also needed!
And i’ll throw a fly in the ointment in your speech: "Originally Mr. Palmer said that in the CH1 and CH2 there will be no action and all the fun will begin with the CH3, now he says that we should not wait for action right away in the CH3, real action can happen from the second to the seventh update!"
My guess is this is the fifth or sixth update, and by today’s standards this is a year or more of waiting!
We can’t argue with the fact that before that he did everything quickly and clearly, everything you said correctly and a lot of respect to Mr. Palmer for that!
Nevertheless, he would still be in chapter 3. So this is by no means a contradiction.

I wonder, what does everyone expect? Should Anna now run away crying to her neighbor, push him against the wall and kiss him suddenly? And he then asks "Wow, what's going on now?" And she just replies: "Shut up and fuck me, now!"? Then rip off his clothes and immediately ride him bareback? And ideally this happens in the hallway, with the apartment door open? Next Hank and Marvin happen to pass by there and they immediately join in?

I think anyone who thinks somewhat logically will realize that it won't happen this way. The earliest sex that could possibly take place is a revenge fuck. Everything else still needs time and story development. Of course, Chapter 3 won't be a single, instant gang bang. That would also be quite a break in style. If anyone expect something like that, he/she is definitely in the wrong game.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Nevertheless, he would still be in chapter 3. So this is by no means a contradiction.

I wonder, what does everyone expect? Should Anna now run away crying to her neighbor, push him against the wall and kiss him suddenly? And he then asks "Wow, what's going on now?" And she just replies: "Shut up and fuck me, now!"? Then rip off his clothes and immediately ride him bareback? And ideally this happens in the hallway, with the apartment door open? Next Hank and Marvin happen to pass by there and they immediately join in?

I think anyone who thinks somewhat logically will realize that it won't happen this way. The earliest sex that could possibly take place is a revenge fuck. Everything else still needs time and story development. Of course, Chapter 3 won't be a single, instant gang bang. That would also be quite a break in style. If anyone expect something like that, he/she is definitely in the wrong game.
I'm not saying that it should be one way or the other! I hope the dev has a script and sticks to it!
These are the words of Mr. Palmer when him asked when the action will be in the game: "Who is waiting for some kind of action, know that in CH1 and CH2 this is the beginning of the story, its bild up of a story, all the most interesting and the action will take place in CH3 of the game, so whoever wants this, come to the CH3!"
Here a random person comes after these words and reads the forum, "yeah, soon there will be a CH3, but the action in it will only be after several updates", which will take( one update more than three months) for about a year or more! Of course, he has the usual question - (just like in my head, but i didn’t ask it since i played these CH1-2) "why won’t there be action right away?" After all, the dev wrote that the entire bild up of the process for action will take two parts, first and second and now it turns out that half a third of the part will be spent on building up a narrowing for action! Do you see the logic?
The dev himself knows best what and how to develop in his game!
But the basis of the plot of this game is based on a story from literotica where, if my memory serves me correctly, in the plot Jake fucked Anna after her quarrel with David on the second day, he came to her because she was at home after the quarrel, and it seemed that she was even a little drunk, and when she opened the door for him, they started fucking right away!

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
After all, the dev wrote that the entire bild up of the process for action will take two parts, first and second and now it turns out that half a third of the part will be spent on building up a narrowing for action! Do you see the logic?
You are interpreting more into this than was ever said. And most of it are fan theories, not the words of the developer himself. When did he actualy promise that sex would start immediately? He never did.

If you know the game and have followed the storyline, you might be able to figure out from the logic itself that it will take a while on the most routes. And even when the sex fianlly starts, the story will continue in between. Or do you think all the sex scenes come one after the other?

It should also be mentioned that there have been at least 3 updates this year alone. They were all quite long. And no one knows for sure how long it will take until it becomes serious. I don't think it will last a year or more. But that too is just one theory. For a one man project it's come quite a long way, which is amazing considering the quality. It's time to slow down and be a little fair. Most developers of this quality are considerably slower.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
You are interpreting more into this than was ever said. And most of it are fan theories, not the words of the developer himself. When did he actualy promise that sex would start immediately? He never did.
Dude!
I will write you again the words of Mr. Palmer! These are not inventions and guesses, these are his words: "Everyone who came here just to see the action, come after the CH2 of the game in the CH3 there will be content for you!" But after the completion of the CH2, in the end, answering questions, he already wrote that there will be no real action right away in the CH3, it will not be earlier than the second update and no later than the seventh!
Most likely the dev changed the plan of action and changed the plot, so that the action appears in the game as a logical outcome! But whether this will mean the end of the game or not, the dev himself does not yet know, or did not know at the time when he summed up the results after CH2!

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
But the basis of the plot of this game is based on a story from literotica where, if my memory serves me correctly, in the plot Jake fucked Anna after her quarrel with David on the second day, he came to her because she was at home after the quarrel, and it seemed that she was even a little drunk, and when she opened the door for him, they started fucking right away!
As stated before, both by myself and Mr_Palmer, there is no similarity in the story on Literotica and this game going forward, so trying to draw any comparisons is a total waste of time.

Reactions: Adolfo and pnkrel
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes