3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
It would be easier to be a teasing scene, a normal scene would be a little disappointing.
but still i feel like if the story teller create the scene, it would be more accurate...like if i am telling the story and i wil let some other person responsible for scene no matter if the other person is better with scene...it will feel like something has been missed lol

Reactions: giorgyo777

snof

Sep 22, 2017
That doesn't apply to NTR games that have quality. I think it's the usual greed of the impatient. People are too used to games from NLT media, where there are 2 updates every month, with corresponding compromises in quality. Most don't understand that quality takes time. Many people imagine that a good game can be finished in just a few months. Which is of course nonsense.

I've learned to ignore it. The developer is doing a good job and has kept every announcement so far. :cool:
There are usually no NTR game with quality

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
but still i feel like if the story teller create the scene, it would be more accurate...like if i am telling the story and i wil let some other person responsible for scene no matter if the other person is better with scene...it will feel like something has been missed lol
Don't worry. Knowing Mr_Palmer, I'm sure he conveys to the artist exactly what he wants to see in each scene.
And so far, it seems to be working just fine.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
(y)

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
There are usually no NTR game with quality
Oh yes, there are. It's just that they're usually not the ones who are completely fixated on NTR. but those with a vanilla foundation, where NTR is spicy side content. Which is also explained, because real NTR first requires a relationship. Without them the story doesn't work. I won't say anything more about it, it's already off topic.

In any case, A Perfect Marriage is not the only one of its kind. And these games are in demand. And not without good reason :cool:

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes