3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
There will be options offcourse if Ana wants to submit or not to Marvin/rob hank or jake..if anyone doesn't want to submit / do naughty stuff they can skip and stick to Jake story... characters will attack ana.. that's gamers choice irrespective of who she likes story wise or who they want ana to act submissive. I mean I am going to submit her if Marvin makes move on her lol.
Others can choose option of what Ana did with Chris when he made a move..lol she pushed him.
On the contrary, she's more likely to submit AND do naughty stuff with Jake :devilish: No false dichotomies here about "options are get spicy with gross old geezers or stay vanilla with young".

But indeed, it's the player's choice ultimately.

Last edited:

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
_______________________________________++++++++++++++__________________________________________

Thanks for the post and developer update.

I was kind of thinking Mr. Palmer might take that route because of all the new situations to digest. I was worried Mr. Palmer was going to take too big a bite trying to reconcile the events from the last update and get Anna into another sticky situation (meaning an update that wouldn't be coming out till January 2025.)

And it makes sense and is a good move. If I am right that David and Anna argue on how she is dressed, there is that scene and a bunch of scenes of Anna (and David) thinking about the fight. Then there are the scenes of Anna getting noticed at work and the other characters' reactions. Certainly, the main office characters Marvin, Jake, Kendra and Hank likely would give their two cents worth of input.

More importantly is Anna trying to justify or clarify or reconcile the shower scene. I'm still sticking to my guns the groping before the pizza arrival and David was of more damning to Anna then the shower. Fun possibility would be Anna thinking of what could have happened instead of being felt up or jerking off Chris. And of course, there has to be a little scene involving Chris either texting/calling/ or sending flowers to Anna. Would be even a better idea if Mr. Palmer has Anna have a flash back of those two main events but and add different view or perspective of the events (just a few renders.)
There should sure be discussion about it with Chris and Ana most probably by texts before sleeping of what happened in shower and we'll get Chris and Ana's thoughts on that maybe with nude exchange..but flashback I doubt it.

Chris got 2 tease scene in previous update ..first one in kitchen and second during shower...and Marvin got only 1 story wise scene in text form...so I think this update Chris storyline will be limited to texts and Marvin might get the scene.

Last edited:

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
There should sure be discussion about it with Chris and Ana most probably by texts before sleeping of what happened in shower and we'll get Chris and Ana's thoughts on that maybe with nude exchange..but flashback I don't think so.
________________________________++++++++++++++___________________________________________________

The flash backs are just wishful thinking on my part, but it still wouldn't be a bad idea.

How I see this game going is in phases.

We are still in phase one of Anna; however, we ate seeing the beginning of phase two. What I don't know is just how many phases there will be. Certainly, three phases are instore. In phase one, we start with vanilla situation that suddenly take a turn south with Kendra's mischief. Anna was aware of Chris, but he was, so friend zoned and Anna's clinging to societal imposed rules of what marriage is, Chris hadn't a snowball's chance with Anna. At worst Anna was a harmless tease liking the attention she got. Anna's sharing of pics was her cluelessness desire for getting attention and reassurance she still got it.

With seeing phase two just starting or about to is the start of Anna's allowing her anger and hurt to justify letting her own desires and passions out... tit for tat if it's good for the goose it's good for the gander. In the shared post of Mr. Palmer remarking Anna's "marriage shield" is gone that leave only her love and concerns for David getting in the way. But therein lies the problem, you can still be in love with someone and yet be angry at them. I see phase two with having two possibilities and outcomes. First, Anna gets so angry at David that she chooses to go out of her way to punish him (perhaps the office scene of David, Jake, and Anna sets it up that Anna agrees to have dinner with Jake to spite David with David knowing about it but Anna saying it's a harmless business dinner.) Second, way I see phase two going is Anna's own desires leading her astray without leaning on being a married woman stopping her.

Phase three I am guessing Anna loses her relation concerns for David. She could become disinterested in him, disgusted at him for whatever other curve balls are thrown at them, or maybe she concludes that it's a near certainty that divorce will be the result. And perhaps it's her own lust and sense of freedom she has that pushes her to think that way. And here is what I hope Mr. Palmer does start including in the game is Anna having fantasies. In phase three, toward the end if there is going to be a fourth phase is where Anna is ready to spread her legs for whatever lover or adventure is in the offering.

But yes my main hope is that Mr. Palmer include Anna's fantasies as both of entertain value for us, but as a tool to better give us insight of Anna's mind set and help make sense of some of the content especially for the Marvin route or Grant route.

Reactions: PanchoPistolas33
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes