3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
There is a certain point in an argument when you are no longer debating anything and just hurling a menagerie of ad homonyms, deflections, rage bait, and insults. Your cerebral cortex has failed to produce anything of note so your amygdala takes over and jumps into the driver's seat. At this point, it is advisable to step away for a spell. For everyone involved as well as those who are only trying to talk about your average, ordinary slut wife game.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
I have a feeling that there will be no blowjob...
It's kind of early, she's not ready and stuff like that.
BJ is early?? MP just said it's not slow corruption... it's slow development of story..when Ana wants to go for BJ.. she'll go directly for sex , she'll not limit herself upto BJ unless the situation doesn't allows her. But yea situation is also created by MP so it might be restricted to BJ lol.

As of now situation support Jake in the upcoming update if they go for shopping ....but , Marvin, Hank, Robinson will also get sometime with her. As of now Ana didn't opened herself in the office so idk nothing happened in the office so far ... it's hard to predict office situation for BJ else Marvin would get her..even Marvin didn't touched her in office.

I just wanna see who will be the lucky one to touch Ana's pussy first. Rather than Ana giving BJ, HJ. Jake is the last guy in the race if compared to Rob and Marvin... they're just one step ahead of jake to touch her pussy as the already groped Ana's boobs..but shopping situation favours Jake if they go for shopping alone.

Last edited:

MaIiwan

Formerly 'KiroHz'
Nov 23, 2017
More importantly is Anna trying to justify or clarify or reconcile the shower scene. I'm still sticking to my guns the groping before the pizza arrival and David was of more damning to Anna then the shower. Fun possibility would be Anna thinking of what could have happened instead of being felt up or jerking off Chris. And of course, there has to be a little scene involving Chris either texting/calling/ or sending flowers to Anna. Would be even a better idea if Mr. Palmer has Anna have a flash back of those two main events but and add different view or perspective of the events (just a few renders.)
[/QUOTE]

Chris must woo Anna before David can win her back. Let's see how he will woo her.:love:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
BJ is early?? MP just said it's not slow corruption... it's slow development of story..when Ana wants to go for BJ.. she'll go directly for sex , she'll not limit herself upto BJ unless the situation doesn't allows her. But yea situation is also created by MP so it might be restricted to BJ lol.

As of now situation support Jake in the upcoming update if they go for shopping ....but , Marvin, Hank, Robinson will also get sometime with her. As of now Ana didn't opened herself in the office so idk nothing happened in the office so far ... it's hard to predict office situation for BJ else Marvin would get her..even Marvin didn't touched her in office.

I just wanna see who will be the lucky one to touch Ana's pussy first. Rather than Ana giving BJ, HJ. Jake is the last guy in the race if compared to Rob and Marvin... they're just one step ahead of jake to touch her pussy as the already groped Ana's boobs..but shopping situation favours Jake if they go for shopping alone.
Ofc Anna is actually attracted to Jake which is +1000 pts and repulsed by Chris, Rob, and Marvin which is -1000 pts each so it's a wash.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Ofc Anna is actually attracted to Jake which is +1000 pts and repulsed by Chris, Rob, and Marvin which is -1000 pts each so it's a wash.
There will be options offcourse if Ana wants to submit or not to Marvin/rob hank or jake..if anyone doesn't want to submit / do naughty stuff they can skip and stick to Jake story... characters will attack ana.. that's gamers choice irrespective of who she likes story wise or who they want ana to act submissive. I mean I am going to submit her if Marvin makes move on her lol.
Others can choose option of what Ana did with Chris when he made a move..lol she pushed him.

Last edited:

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
i not know what argue about if its just criticism or make fun of it if you know person you know what he mean spoke
artist is know when someone try make fun him and try trash hard work

i wish i have any of 3d artist gift talent its hard to do some not give them deserve thx you for make free work art fan for long hur to creat this art

there some type people look you art
part give you there art advice make point you mistake to improve you self to be better
some jealous cause they cant do and not like see other success type lebron james hater
other miss spoke to tell there opinion with less knowledge they not artist and just fan not know about light work material and how make
some them give 3 second look to you work then act they give you how you work bad this type is try make you hard work nothing

just give respect to all artist they give hard many hur work give good thx to all
some type post kill art by typing take 1 min in someone take day hard art work
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-perfect-marriage-v0-7-1b-mr-palmer.118449/post-14587837

Mad.Man

Aug 11, 2024

Lets not forget that Anna doesn't like to give BJs and even if she is okay with giving BJ its gonna take atleast some time(updates) before it happens. Because the HJ episode with Chris in the last update was more like "done in the heat of he moment" thing. That is my take on the BJ.
That is my take on it.

Yes, Palmer has said that "its slow development and not slow corruption" which doesn't necessarily mean things are gonna escalate. It only means its not going to be typical slow corruption game.

I guess in he next update Anna would feel bad that she allowed herself to go this length with Chris and she would try to get back to her former self but there needs to be some kind of trigger that pushes towards her fall again.

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
We all al apcino addicted to anna

51yNYCmLFrL._g445_.jpg

movie about man creat digital fake actress and start become star everyone addicted to her love her and all world want see real star and make movie with other actor they not meet her by creat digtel art edit

movie pass his time by make movie they not know how 3d art now become and AI digele art

S1m0ne.2002.WEB.h264-RBB.mp4_snapshot_01.04.19.614.jpg S1m0ne.2002.WEB.h264-RBB.mp4_snapshot_01.04.21.884.jpg S1m0ne.2002.WEB.h264-RBB.mp4_snapshot_01.04.24.598.jpg
S1m0ne.2002.WEB.h264-RBB.mp4_snapshot_01.04.34.044.jpg

S1m0ne.2002.WEB.h264-RBB.mp4_snapshot_01.12.39.027.jpg

S1m0ne.2002.WEB.h264-RBB.mp4_snapshot_00.57.32.422.jpg
S1m0ne.2002.WEB.h264-RBB.mp4_snapshot_00.57.26.563.jpg

even police try find her and suspect that director is killer
funny police man love her smell her cloth sleep her bed
S1m0ne.2002.WEB.h264-RBB.mp4_snapshot_00.45.25.055.jpg S1m0ne.2002.WEB.h264-RBB.mp4_snapshot_00.46.11.457.jpg S1m0ne.2002.WEB.h264-RBB.mp4_snapshot_00.46.38.765.jpg

her life become crazy fan love her and become nightmare so he decide delete her from his computer
S1m0ne.2002.WEB.h264-RBB.mp4_snapshot_01.32.59.408.jpg

but still she become Curse to him and become murder after she disappear

i like movie one good classic movie and even movie make movie is little bad digital time but they see future of digital art

think we play anna too much wait too long so we see mr palmer as al apcino be in

S1m0ne.2002.WEB.h264-RBB.mp4_snapshot_01.45.56.896.jpg

Last edited:

Spice o Juice

Formerly 'AmaterasU if I Look AT U'
Jun 8, 2024
Assassin's Creed Shadows 12-14 november 2024

Metal Gear Solid snake eater 16 november 2024

Enotria; The Last song 18 september 2024

A Perfect Marriage ???????
Any news about the update?
Winter come early in my state; late september and I don't want to spend the cold winter without Anna approaching me under the duvet to keep it warm or else Mr Palmer will have to deal with my military Side
téléchargement.jpeg
Basically this technique was reserved for Chris:ROFLMAO: but for that the game need to get an update:coffee:

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes