3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Spice o Juice

Formerly 'AmaterasU if I Look AT U'
Jun 8, 2024
Is it about fan art??
Yeah it's a part too but it's more likely about my broh's bad habit on insulting others in Russian I'm not talking about me kuz it needs more than thousands of him to offend me with those nocenses and its funny to see my broh trying to justify himself with a lot of horseshit :ROFLMAO: but the other dude had just presented his art without any offends he had done nothing to deserve the Russian speech attack

Reactions: Coriolan

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I think what he meant was as of now Ana is sophisticated...where she want sex and show some naughtiness and submissive moves but at the same time she thinks she is married....but in the upcoming update if Ana rejects David completely even for her kid, then she will not take time like other VN to get corrupt stage wise..she will go for sex ...I think that he meant it will not take time for her to corrupt in stages like HJ / BJ etc in different updates with same person... It just require Ana to get off from David's feelings or if she make a decision of living her life alone with Sophia.
:unsure:I think it's too early to make such decisions that she rejects David and stays alone with Sohphia. It should be at the end of the game or in some epilogue and it depends on the chosen path. Unless it's already the end of the game.:eek::ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: MaIiwan and Bane71

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Yeah it's a part too but it's more likely about my broh's bad habit on insulting others in Russian I'm not talking about me kuz it needs more than thousands of him to offend me with those nocenses and its funny to see my broh trying to justify himself with a lot of horseshit :ROFLMAO: but the other dude had just presented his art without any offends he had do nothing to deserve the Russian speaks attack
:eek::ROFLMAO:You know, fanart artists are always overly sensitive about their works. (L&P) got offended by the entire forum and wanted to report everyone on the forum because someone told him about some imperfection in his render of Sophia.:eek::ROFLMAO:

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
:unsure:I think it's too early to make such decisions that she rejects David and stays alone with Sohphia. It should be at the end of the game or in some epilogue and it depends on the chosen path. Unless it's already the end of the game.:eek::ROFLMAO:
Na it's not too early for corrupt path..that's the end of decision ....What I was talking about is more of a process where she makes her mind to move on from David's feelings that she had...like being cringy and jealous even when he knows he made the first move towards Alexia and hide it from her, Angry on Ana for being with guys..you know there is a trait of David where he keep doubting Ana that is building up. And also not taking care of sophia, sexually not satisfying Ana or supporting house financially, those reasons might add up to make a decision.

Last edited:

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
I don't think Mr Palmer would make a thing like that Teasing us for months and then finish the game with so much questions
What will happen with Kendra?
Will Chris be punched by David?
Will Marvin die?
Will Hank get more fitter :KEK:
And i think who you are and your nickname has changed! Lol
Ебаный трус блять! хdd

Spice o Juice

Jun 8, 2024
And i think who you are and your nickname has changed! Lol
Ебаный трус блять! хdd
let go of my cock dude; I give it only to female whore if you think you're one, sadly you're not my taste and if you want to say something spare me the Russian kuz I ain't fucking Russian, this is an English Forum so let it be it

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Sadowdark

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
:eek::ROFLMAO:You know, fanart artists are always overly sensitive about their works. (L&P) got offended by the entire forum and wanted to report everyone on the forum because someone told him about some imperfection in his render of Sophia.:eek::ROFLMAO:
Heh this is so true - it's probably the 'instagram celebrity' treatment; they're so used to getting hundreds of likes and reactions when they post stuff, so their ego swells to planetary size..... then when someone criticizes anything, the angry movie star comes out. :LOL:

Spice o Juice

Jun 8, 2024
I don't know? but he's overdoing it lmao, going after a whole forum for criticisms thats cruel:oops:
But thats not the case here (not only criticisms) if it was, it would not be a problem

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
Heh this is so true - it's probably the 'instagram celebrity' treatment; they're so used to getting hundreds of likes and reactions when they post stuff, so their ego swells to planetary size..... then when someone criticizes anything, the angry movie star comes out. :LOL:
i not know what argue about if its just criticism or make fun of it if you know person you know what he mean spoke
artist is know when someone try make fun him and try trash hard work

i wish i have any of 3d artist gift talent its hard to do some not give them deserve thx you for make free work art fan for long hur to creat this art

there some type people look you art
part give you there art advice make point you mistake to improve you self to be better
some jealous cause they cant do and not like see other success type lebron james hater
other miss spoke to tell there opinion with less knowledge they not artist and just fan not know about light work material and how make
some them give 3 second look to you work then act they give you how you work bad this type is try make you hard work nothing

just give respect to all artist they give hard many hur work give good thx to all
some type post kill art by typing take 1 min in someone take day hard art work

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes