3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

pnkrel

Dec 9, 2020
You all are legit worried for nothing. Atleast give him a chance and let the part 3 start. Here, people are speaking as if the part 3 has already disappointed them without any hot stuff and action. All so called healthy criticism should be done after the update and not before. The update will speak for itself, and it's getting nearer considering how he has been silent for long. So possibly, he's busy in creating like he did in past

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Dude!

I will write you again the words of Mr. Palmer! These are not inventions and guesses, these are his words: "Everyone who came here just to see the action, come after the CH2 of the game in the CH3 there will be content for you!" But after the completion of the CH2, in the end, answering questions, he already wrote that there will be no real action right away in the CH3, it will not be earlier than the second update and no later than the seventh!

Most likely the dev changed the plan of action and changed the plot, so that the action appears in the game as a logical outcome! But whether this will mean the end of the game or not, the dev himself does not yet know, or did not know at the time when he summed up the results after CH2!
I wonder how you came up with that. How do you know what the usual plan was? Like the story in Literotica that the game is based on? You're not the dev, are you?

This his game is based on it. That means: it's an adaptation, or just inspired, not a copy! It may be that sex starts earlier in the story than in the game. But that doesn't mean it's the same in the game. It can start earlier, later, or in places where it don't appear in the story on Literotica. The sex will start during Chapter 3, that's what the dev said. Everything else is your interpretation. And you're wrong with this one.

Last edited:

wildthing6

Nov 18, 2023
Hibernation is the only solution.
Pick up Cartman as example, all gone well ... except for the year (details).
Asleep for some years and when you wake up you'll find done (with JOHN still half way !!!)

Or you can play the REAL game ... think how many way Anna can deny Jake the snake, teasing him with sexy poses and then sneak around with all others

kadamk123

Feb 13, 2022
It would certainly be nice if the next update dropped this month. However, I wouldn't be shocked at all if its not till early next year. It's December and we don't know what obligations he has to his job or family that will keep him from working on this game. Again if that bothers anyone who is subbed to him just cancel it for now. Any sneak peaks or whatever he posts, someone is always gracious enough to share with us so we don't really miss out on anything at all.

Reactions: pnkrel and Adolfo

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
As stated before, both by myself and Mr_Palmer, there is no similarity in the story on Literotica and this game going forward, so trying to draw any comparisons is a total waste of time.
He took the story as a basis - this is already similar! But only the dev knows what will happen next.
And I didn’t compare these stories, i just gave an example of an emergency sex scene against the background of a similar story( base story).

Reactions: Ass Fan and Adolfo

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
I wonder how you came up with that. How do you know what the usual plan was? Like the story in Literotica that the game is based on? You're not the dev, are you?

This his game is based on it. That means: it's an adaptation, or just inspired, not a copy! It may be that sex starts earlier in the story than in the game. But that doesn't mean it's the same in the game. It can start earlier, later, or in places where they don't appear in the story on Literotica. The sex will start during Chapter 3, that's waht the dev said. Everything esle is your interpretation. And you're wrong with this one.
What am im saying wrong? Let's get facts!
I gave you the words of the dev - that they are lies? No! Those who have been here for a long time remember about this and if you are interested, read the results of the "answer to the question" from Mr. Palmer after the CH2! Where there are very interesting moments, such as that he has several paths ready according to the script, the rest are still in development, where he removes supposedly unnecessary characters from the game, because after finishing the CH2 he realized that it takes a lot of time to realistically build a plot that will smoothly flow into the "action" - he hadn’t thought about this before! This is a fact and that’s why he started deleting unnecessary characters!
As for literotica, this is just an Example and no matter how you shout that these are different stories, the story from lit erotica is the base of this game, all the characters and the initial plot!

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
You all are legit worried for nothing. Atleast give him a chance and let the part 3 start. Here, people are speaking as if the part 3 has already disappointed them without any hot stuff and action. All so called healthy criticism should be done after the update and not before. The update will speak for itself, and it's getting nearer considering how he has been silent for long. So possibly, he's busy in creating like he did in past
This is just reasoning and if you read carefully what i wrote above, everything is said there!

Reactions: Ass Fan

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Bro, you seem so not chill for someone who creates fan art for the same game. It's like you appreciate and seems bother by it. Personally speaking, I won't care if the hot stuff keeps on getting hotter. No dev is obligated, all you can do is just wish, I guess that they deliver. And he's doing his stuff; albeit, he has its own way of holding stuff till he feels like. Don't care, though. All so called mild stuff are really really erotic till now. I have high hopes for him, and his level of writing and NTR element in it is very good. Waiting for nude lactation and anal stuff, personally. XD
:WaitWhat: :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ass Fan

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
It's nice to witness a discussion about nothing, because if I look at reality, we have nothing, except three images and some promises in the last 4 months, but I remember perfectly that the creator had said that something would be released by November, we are in mid-December and nothing is known yet, I don't want to be paranoid, but if a game with so little consistency has taken so long to date, imagine how long it will take to finish it, assuming it finishes, I stick to current facts, no assumptions . Let's wait

• Haha
Reactions: Alea iacta est

sonne1999

May 13, 2023
I understand that some people may be getting impatient waiting on the update. It would be nice to get it for Christmas but if not so be it. It will be interesting to see where Anna's head is does she believe her husband or not. We know the other men in the story all have interests in Anna's body { who can blame them]. As we know there will be no sex in this update it will be interesting to see if Anna is drawn closer to someone. Or maybe she will reject all advances we will just need to wait and find out.

Reactions: exazubi and Adolfo

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I understand that some people may be getting impatient waiting on the update. It would be nice to get it for Christmas but if not so be it. It will be interesting to see where Anna's head is does she believe her husband or not. We know the other men in the story all have interests in Anna's body { who can blame them]. As we know there will be no sex in this update it will be interesting to see if Anna is drawn closer to someone. Or maybe she will reject all advances we will just need to wait and find out.
The story just continues :)

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes