3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

snof

Sep 22, 2017
A Perfect Marriage is going well. For example, some games from five years ago to this day do not have penetration in the cheating route like (Hard News) Apart from the lesbian content and the boyfriend shit that's all there is, the rest is just teasing.:KEK:
I mean seems this game also doesn't have any penetration or sex yet lol

Reactions: Verringern

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Would take whole 2024 ? Or next update will include whole Chapter 3 ? :D
Well from Dev's answers maybe at the end of 2024 is finished. Or it could go until mid-2025
Since he doesn't intend for the game to be very long, he even cut some characters so that wouldn't happen.:(

lmao it would be a dream if it was the entire chapter 3 update but it won't just be the beginning of the chapter.

Last edited:

snof

Sep 22, 2017
Well from Dev's answers maybe at the end of 2024 is finished. Or it could go until mid-2025
Since he doesn't intend for the game to be very long, he even cut some characters so that wouldn't happen.:(

lmao it would be a dream if it was the entire chapter 3 update but it won't just be the beginning of the chapter.
lol I hope next update at least have some sexual content in it

Reactions: Ass Fan

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
funny how few members are keeping this thread alive.

What do you find strange, forgive me, the game seems dead, therefore also the forum, the creator hasn't released anything for 4 months, except for a few photos, perhaps it's his intention to let us play photo by photo.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes