3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
I'll point out - the trainer won't be a main character in the story, in case anyone is wondering who he is. He will have a role in the story though...
The character plays a small role to move the plot, and offers potential interracial if I have the bandwidth. I’ve always said I “hope” to add certain tags like interracial. This won’t be Anna going to the gym to work out with him. She already has a gym and she for sure doesn’t want to go where David and Alexia go. If there’s eventually interracial, it can be avoidable.

Mr_Palmer said all this a couple of pages ago!
Read it first, and then write! That’s what my teacher told me! :LOL:
Is your comment directed at me? I was simply responding to others concerns with adding a new character and others excitement and anticipation of BBC content that is not coming anytime soon. I reiterated what Mr Palmer said 2 pages back as you pointed out.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Is your comment directed at me? I was simply responding to others concerns with adding a new character and others excitement and anticipation of BBC content that is not coming anytime soon. I reiterated what Mr Palmer said 2 pages back as you pointed out.
"The black dude has a bit part to move the story along. He's is not, and will not be, a main character at any point in the near or distant future. BBC lovers go back to sleep." These are your words?

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
A little bit of nudity from Anna in the next update would be highly appreciated. I think I speak for everyone when I say nobody wants to end like this poor tree underneath my comment. :HideThePain:

View attachment 3130589
I'm with you but unfortunately without blue balls the tree won't look pretty It would be better to ask for a gift as a bonus but I doubt that will happen as it didn't happen in the previous ones :KEK:

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Are there any good NTR games / cheating wife game with alot of NTR/cheating scenes? I did played few but those has very less NTR/cheating scenes

Reactions: DTchan and Adsnow

Asdere12

Mar 29, 2021
Hey guys i khow its not the correct chat for this question but you khow the name of a game
where you live with your mother and work in a bakery and the way the bakery works changes?

• Haha
Reactions: Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
In this game you can play any role! A wife can cheat on her husband behind his back with the her boss without having to be a swinger!
yea boss is only the cheat option but with friend they swing so i think its more of a swinging game...cheating means like here and awam where only wife cheat with multiple people something like that..in this only boss is option to cheat.

Reactions: Adsnow
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes