3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Hank isn't going to blackmail her or anything like that, he wants Ana completely out of her own will, now the fake friend, I don't doubt anything.
He is more likely to blackmail her with the photos and even with the fact that Anna stayed in the bathroom with him:WeSmart:

Chris has already been rejected once, I doubt he will accept a second rejection well, the guy seems like a maniac.

Last edited:

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
Has Jake got blue balls too? :ROFLMAO:

so the next scene, Anna goes to get fucked, strange, it takes so little for a woman to become a slut, her husband is presumed to be cheating on her and she uses the rule, nail crushes nail, well what's the point of dialogue, you do one thing me and I do it to you, 5 year olds

sonne1999

May 13, 2023
I feel like Anna and Marvin has already been set up. She gets a thrill out of giving Martin a taste of something a guy like him who would normally never be able to attain. A touch or a peek, here or there and soon enough she gives him more than she initially intended to.

Blackmail/Coercion tactics is most likely gonna come from Hank.
I agree in my playthrough it excites Anna to tease Marvin. I'm hoping in the next update she will continue to tease him maybe going a little further each time. As you say she might just go further than she meant too and who knows where that will lead her. I'm hoping eventually Marvin will get to enjoy the pleasures of Anna's sexy body.

podkop09

Jul 12, 2017
What are you guys expecting from this game, what path should Anna take?
I'm expecting some really good smooth corruption, fall of this angel, threesome and gangbangs in the end of game. Or do you prefer a lighter version of the depravity, a more romantic story, with the choice of going back to her husband?
Though there is a lot corruption games, many Japanese games, but there are few quality ones, and no masterpieces. "Humbling experience" could have been a masterpiece, but the author abandoned the project. And this game has the potential to become an ultimatum corruption game! The potential is huge. Tricky Marvin, good friend Chris, Big boss, handsome coworker. The dialog is very well written, so you believe in the story.
My favorite is Marvin:) Author can create a lot of sex scenes with him, Kendra doesn't like him, but even more she doesn't like Anna and so to corrupt her maybe she has to play with Marvin, showing Anna that it's okay to be more open even with Marvin and this is a chance for the old guy)
Of course looking forward to future hot poker nights with Chris and his friends where Anna will play an important role)
This is of course wishful thinking, it all depends on the author, but he can create a masterpiece!
And what events with Anna you want to see in this game?

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Happy Upcoming Holidays Everyone!
Best wishes! Happiness, strong health, success in your beginnings!
Peaceful sky above your head! Let all disagreements go away and peace finally come to everything! More positive and good moments!

Good luck!
View attachment 3193278
Now our Christmas can be even better! Hehe we have to wait in line to taste the beautiful peach:p
View attachment 3193289
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I warned you! :ROFLMAO:
Hmm delicious, All that was missing was
Come to Mommy Christopher - mine is bigger! :devilish:

Last edited:

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
Happy Upcoming Holidays Everyone!
Best wishes! Happiness, strong health, success in your beginnings!
Peaceful sky above your head! Let all disagreements go away and peace finally come to everything! More positive and good moments!

Good luck!
View attachment 3193278
Happy Holidays to you as well! And, thank you for continuing to share your artwork with all of us.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes