3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
After the completion of the CH2 (but now it turns out that the CH2 has not yet ended - weird), Mr. Plumer conducted a summary in the form of "questions and answers", one of the questions was: "when to expect the first sex scene in the game", to which the dev answered: "no earlier than the second update and no later than the seventh", that is somewhere between the third and sixth update but now if i understand right +2 updates to this amount.
The developer calls Saturday and Sunday a "bridge" between Ch2 and Ch3, but agree with you. I'd call it Ch2 continued. So, we essentially have two more updates (Sat & Sun) before we get to Ch3.

Do I wish the story/action progressed faster, yes! That said, I am enjoying the build up and will continue to support this developer because I believe he has been more transparent than most. He has said from day 1 that this is a slow burn and has consistently tried to level set expectations of his patreons and those on this forum that bitch, moan and pay nothing.

Reactions: Adolfo and ItsNotUs

Haha9999

Oct 2, 2019
oh boy I'm going to offend mr.palmer and his die hard supporter again. i had same issue last time I've same issue again. it's called "Mr.Palmer flip out". i don't understand why it's always the case. he'll say a thing for almost 2 months and will change his statement and overall plan at the end near release. we're all in for 1 day update. we'll all in for half day update. heck we'll all in for no updates due to circumstances. but this lack of transparency is a big issue for me. i Haven't been negative, i haven't been abusive. heck i haven't even criticize . if you guys feel like it's negative then I'll be damn. not that mr.plamer has mentioned just Saturday I'm all in for it because I'm sure he did his best in such distractive age. mr.palmer don't be hesitant to share your thoughts transparently we're your community.

sonne1999

May 13, 2023
I can't hide my disappointment that the next update is in two parts. I think we all guessed that Chris would feature a lot in the Saturday part. Of course being there to console his best friend while sniffing around Anna. I'm not an expert but I guess we will have to wait a few months for Sunday. People on here know more about this than me I have no idea how long this work takes. All I can say if when we finally get to Sunday and Anna is not on all out rampart teasing with Marvin I for one will be seriously disappointed.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
I can't hide my disappointment that the next update is in two parts. I think we all guessed that Chris would feature a lot in the Saturday part. Of course being there to console his best friend while sniffing around Anna. I'm not an expert but I guess we will have to wait a few months for Sunday. People on here know more about this than me I have no idea how long this work takes. All I can say if when we finally get to Sunday and Anna is not on all out rampart teasing with Marvin I for one will be seriously disappointed.
Most likely, the Sunday update will come out very quickly - only work on it will continue after the holidays, the problem is that we will actually have to wait even longer for the next update, because the current one was divided into two and it was decided to release the Saturday update first and then the Sunday update!

Last edited:

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
I don't know it's a strategy or what..he could have announced that CH2 has not ended yet and would have come up with Saturday and Sunday plots with little tease.

He announced that CH2 has ended now CH3 is going to start so everyone hopes were high to see scene...he could have given it time to end CH 2 properly so that if any story part is missing, he could have covered it. Just an opinion.

Reactions: RCC14

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
I don't know it's a strategy or what..he could have announced that CH2 has not ended yet and would have come up with Saturday and Sunday plots with little tease.

He announced that CH2 has ended now CH3 is going to start so everyone hopes were high to see scene...he could have given it time to end CH 2 properly so that if any story part is missing, he could have covered it. Just an opinion.
It's very simple - the game is in development and its narrative is not fully written, as Mr. Palmer said, some paths are still in development.
Most likely, during the development of this update, he decided to change something to make a smooth transition from the CH2 to the CH3. So far he has not allowed himself to be doubted and there is trust in him. It’s just that maybe we don’t know something, maybe he communicates closely with his patrons and we simply don’t have all the information, as we would like to know about such moments!

mindexcursion

Jun 1, 2023
I really love this game and I'm one of those who is really looking forward to a sequel. Mr. Palmer is doing a great job. I have a feeling that he himself is a little afraid of chapter 3. Anna's fall from grace! – Once she does, her character changes and I think that Mr. Palmer has taken Anna very much to his heart.
And I don't think she'll have sex with any of the characters after that either.
Let's all stay tuned and hope for an update soon.

kadamk123

Feb 13, 2022
I don't think it matters what you call Ch 2/Ch 3 or Part 2/Part 3 etc. Its all part of the continuous story. If this upcoming saturday/sunday was labeled as Ch3 does that mean you are going to get to the scenes you want to see with Anna faster? No, it doesn't. Whatever its labeled as is kind of irrelevant since the updates is gonna play out the same.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
I don't think it matters what you call Ch 2/Ch 3 or Part 2/Part 3 etc. Its all part of the continuous story. If this upcoming saturday/sunday was labeled as Ch3 does that mean you are going to get to the scenes you want to see with Anna faster? No, it doesn't. Whatever its labeled as is kind of irrelevant since the updates is gonna play out the same.
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-perfect-marriage-v0-6-5-mr-palmer.118449/post-12505522
This update is more of a necessary bridge between the end of part two and the layout of part 3.

Reactions: RCC14 and Ass Fan

kadamk123

Feb 13, 2022
Again what does it matter hows its labeled? If Mr Palmer had said this is a prologue to Part 3 or even the very beginning of Part 3 without mentioning Part 2 at all does that make it go faster? I would argue not really at all. We knew all along the start of Part 3 was not going to be what everyone has been asking for at least a few updates if not more.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
It's very simple - the game is in development and its narrative is not fully written, as Mr. Palmer said, some paths are still in development.
Most likely, during the development of this update, he decided to change something to make a smooth transition from the CH2 to the CH3. So far he has not allowed himself to be doubted and there is trust in him. It’s just that maybe we don’t know something, maybe he communicates closely with his patrons and we simply don’t have all the information, as we would like to know about such moments!
I was his patreon till last month so I know nothing much has been communicated....we all have equal information about this. I will subscribe again once he has more clear vision about his project. I would like to see on updates frequency and story line up is not as messed up as AWAM. We can see it better in next few upcoming updates.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Again what does it matter hows its labeled? If Mr Palmer had said this is a prologue to Part 3 or even the very beginning of Part 3 without mentioning Part 2 at all does that make it go faster? I would argue not really at all. We knew all along the start of Part 3 was not going to be what everyone has been asking for at least a few updates if not more.
This means that he decided to redo the script a little! If you followed the game, you know that CH2 ends with Anna arguing with David and kicking him out. Then it was supposed to start CH3, but this update is not CH3, its between the CH2 and CH3, i.e. + two updates to the future number of updates!
For me, this means that what i most want to see is sex with Anna, which will be postponed for at least another half a year!

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
This means that he decided to redo the script a little! If you followed the game, you know that CH2 ends with Anna arguing with David and kicking him out. Then it was supposed to start CH3, but this update is not CH3, its between the CH2 and CH3, i.e. + two updates to the future number of updates!
For me, this means that what i most want to see is sex with Anna, which will be postponed for at least another half a year!
You're probably right, but perhaps the additon of the bridge enable the story to evolve faster in Ch3. Maybe other changes have been contemplated. Maybe I had too much egg nog and it's wishful thinking. : )

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
There is one more suggestion..I do like the point system of the game. But programming this game based on point system might become extra lengthy in the future.

And believe it or not, most of us would like to play all the paths whatever Dr Palmer can develop in ana way. Yes few are commenting now and in future too there will be few who will vote that they don't like to see ana with Chris/Marvin or any other particular character...this can be achieved without point system too by simple algorithm. Like if ana choose faithful path with Chris they might not see scene with Chris without so many point system.

I just think point system will complicate programming part and might take more time to bring future updates on time. He can exclude that thing and keep it simple instead. I don't think in future he can develop more than 2/3 scenes of ana per update with story. If he keeps it simple, we all can enjoy all paths. A simple relationship point per character might do rather lust point, love point and so many points for Ana.

Last edited:

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
There is one more suggestion..I do like the point system of the game. But programming this game based on point system might become extra lengthy in the future.

And believe it or not, most of us would like to play all the paths whatever Dr Palmer can develop in ana way. Yes few are commenting now and in future too there will be few who will vote that they don't like to see ana with Chris/Marvin or any other particular character...this can be achieved without point system too by simple algorithm. Like if ana choose faithful path with Chris they might not see scene with Chris without so many point system.

I just think point system will complicate programming part and might take more time to bring future updates on time. He can exclude that thing and keep it simple instead. I don't think in future he can develop more than 2/3 scenes of ana per update with story. If he keeps it simple, we all can enjoy all paths. A simple relationship point per character might do rather lust point, love point and so many points for Ana.
Mr. Palmer said that the points system will not affect the choice! No matter what path you are on, even if you are following the path of a faithful wife, you can still come across the choice of whether to sleep with someone or not.

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
More like a full year or more

Reactions: Eye-switcher
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes