3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Chaosguy

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2022
Chris's Christmas is going to be awesome. Anna's going to fall for him hard. :p

He is the only lovers other than Marvin that has shown any true interest in her. The rest are plotting and skimming to get her. Now that is a man not a mouse. (y)

Pandorinha

Dec 10, 2020
Hello guys, I've been enjoying playing the games here on this website for a while and now i the idea came to me for create one, based on my own stories and experiences, actually mine and those of some close friends but I would bring them all together in just one character, as if it were all me. But anyway, I have the whole script in my mind, but I have no idea how I would do it with the visual part, could any of you help me? where to get some models? what should I do? Where can I set up the scenes and create the look of the characters more easily? I will thank everyone who tries to help me with great affection :3

Oct 1, 2023

Hello everyone, Hope your holiday season is going well. I should be dropping Part A of the next update sometime tomorrow for the Gold Patrons. The release schedule will be this:
Dec 27 - Gold
Dec 29 - Silver
Dec 31 - Bronze
Jan 2 - Public
This isn't how I'd usually release updates, but as I said before, I wanted to give something to all the Patrons for the holidays.
Part B of the update still has a lot for me to do, but I think it's reasonable to shoot for sometime in January, depending on how much free time I have.

Take care.

Conan792

Sep 20, 2022

Hello everyone, Hope your holiday season is going well. I should be dropping Part A of the next update sometime tomorrow for the Gold Patrons. The release schedule will be this:
Dec 27 - Gold
Dec 29 - Silver
Dec 31 - Bronze
Jan 2 - Public
This isn't how I'd usually release updates, but as I said before, I wanted to give something to all the Patrons for the holidays.
Part B of the update still has a lot for me to do, but I think it's reasonable to shoot for sometime in January, depending on how much free time I have.

Take care.
:love: Hallelujah!!!!!!

Haha9999

Oct 2, 2019
Hello guys, I've been enjoying playing the games here on this website for a while and now i the idea came to me for create one, based on my own stories and experiences, actually mine and those of some close friends but I would bring them all together in just one character, as if it were all me. But anyway, I have the whole script in my mind, but I have no idea how I would do it with the visual part, could any of you help me? where to get some models? what should I do? Where can I set up the scenes and create the look of the characters more easily? I will thank everyone who tries to help me with great affection :3
I'll help you send me your msg.

Reactions: Pandorinha
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes