3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Adsnow

Feb 13, 2022
Hello guys, I've been enjoying playing the games here on this website for a while and now i the idea came to me for create one, based on my own stories and experiences, actually mine and those of some close friends but I would bring them all together in just one character, as if it were all me. But anyway, I have the whole script in my mind, but I have no idea how I would do it with the visual part, could any of you help me? where to get some models? what should I do? Where can I set up the scenes and create the look of the characters more easily? I will thank everyone who tries to help me with great affection :3
There is a guy here user name ItsNotUs
His renders are amazing. Maybe you could Collab with him?

Haha9999

Oct 2, 2019
POV I'm going to start a war:
Chris is my favourite character. perfect sexual predator.
pretending to be a best friend and smoothly corrupting Anna.
who's hank? nobody he can fuck Anna as much as he want no emotion breakdown or feeling.
who's jake? some young player trying to get Anna he can fuck Anna all the time.

but the chris, he's brother to David, the guy who knows all, been all, seen all.
when he's fucking Anna she'll go through the most emotional breakdown.
and for us we'll finally see a guy getting want he always wanted for last 4 years.
and honestly I'd love it if Chris stopped giving attention to Anna once he's marked is checklist.

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
Well, after 4 months, we finally have the version of the slutty Anna, the dev must have thought about it a lot, hahaha, don't worry, now Anna will fuck all the men in the game, her sexual repression will be satisfied, divorce too, Crhis will adopt the baby,, David committed suicide, a perfect marriage.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023

Hello everyone, Hope your holiday season is going well. I should be dropping Part A of the next update sometime tomorrow for the Gold Patrons. The release schedule will be this:
Dec 27 - Gold
Dec 29 - Silver
Dec 31 - Bronze
Jan 2 - Public
This isn't how I'd usually release updates, but as I said before, I wanted to give something to all the Patrons for the holidays.
Part B of the update still has a lot for me to do, but I think it's reasonable to shoot for sometime in January, depending on how much free time I have.

Take care.
finally

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes