3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Mr. Palmer said that the points system will not affect the choice! No matter what path you are on, even if you are following the path of a faithful wife, you can still come across the choice of whether to sleep with someone or not.
If scenes will be based on point system in future then there will be alot of scripts and error when the story will continue to grow that's why I suggested a simple relationship per character based point system.....and if scenes are not based on point system then also it will be kind of unnecessary variables in programming that can be removed. If any of the subscribers can suggest him this, it would be good..before it's too late and he start with main CH3 with those calculations.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

sonne1999

May 13, 2023
Most likely, the Sunday update will come out very quickly - only work on it will continue after the holidays, the problem is that we will actually have to wait even longer for the next update, because the current one was divided into two and it was decided to release the Saturday update first and then the Sunday update!
Thank you for your reply. I'm glad you think the Sunday part will come out soon after the first part. If the first part is mainly Chris then not much interest to me. But hopefully the second part will contain my hero Marvin. As you say in a later post it could be a long wait for part 3. Hopefully the next updates will warm up the story.

Nsg1995

Sep 26, 2023
Hi guys can u all please suggest me some nice games...which includes cheating...as i went through f9zone but couldnt find much...

Reactions: Priappus

kazuum

Dec 13, 2022
What are the 6 months? Haven't you learned to count, kid? Then what are you doing here? Get out of here right now, this is a place for adults.
are you able to read what I even wrote? someone said it takes „ages“. In fact the last update came out on the 15th September. That’s not even 6 months, it’s 3 months and 9 days. So yeah, I’m pretty good at counting. I wonder how you came to the conclusion about me not beeing an adult. You should stop insulting people for no reason and enjoy your Christmas Eve.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
We see Anna and Kendra relaxing poolside on Sunday. There's another person with them not shown in the picture... who could it be?

As for the status of the update, I'm strongly considering releasing it in two parts (divided between Saturday and Sunday). My reason for this is - the artist and I still aren't done with Sunday... a good amount of work to do on that. But, since it's the holiday season, I'd like to give the patrons something as a thank you for all your support. Saturday is just about done, so I could push that out early, and the release schedule for it would be condensed so that all three tiers can enjoy content over the holidays.

I'll warn again that I don't want you to have high hopes for Saturday and Sunday. It mostly deals with the drama of Anna and David's marriage. Saturday is heavy with Chris, so if you're not a Chris fan, this release could lack content and the update feel unsatisfying for you. This update is more of a necessary bridge between the end of part two and the layout of part 3.

Thanks everyone, I'll know more once I put in some work today on the project.

View attachment 3195131
:unsure:I bet the mysterious guy we don't see here who has access to the pool is old Marvin the fish:eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: or Jake the snake:sneaky:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Hey man, great to see you here.:whistle:

Yes, grandpa mummy, because you remember that Kendra planned to help him, I think that's what she did theoretically or it could be..
IMG_2128.gif

but I think this time the dead fish is responsible since he has access to such a pool a few kilometers from his neighborhood.
He just won't see what he wants, not even in a thong, our girl is lol I wish it was something more like this but it will only remain in my dream :BootyTime:
20230617_161853.jpg SelinaBeach.jpg

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes