3.80 star(s) 106 Votes
Oct 1, 2023
abandoned???

We see Anna and Kendra relaxing poolside on Sunday. There's another person with them not shown in the picture... who could it be?

As for the status of the update, I'm strongly considering releasing it in two parts (divided between Saturday and Sunday). My reason for this is - the artist and I still aren't done with Sunday... a good amount of work to do on that. But, since it's the holiday season, I'd like to give the patrons something as a thank you for all your support. Saturday is just about done, so I could push that out early, and the release schedule for it would be condensed so that all three tiers can enjoy content over the holidays.

I'll warn again that I don't want you to have high hopes for Saturday and Sunday. It mostly deals with the drama of Anna and David's marriage. Saturday is heavy with Chris, so if you're not a Chris fan, this release could lack content and the update feel unsatisfying for you. This update is more of a necessary bridge between the end of part two and the layout of part 3.

Thanks everyone, I'll know more once I put in some work today on the project.

p2_3_29.png

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
We see Anna and Kendra relaxing poolside on Sunday. There's another person with them not shown in the picture... who could it be?

As for the status of the update, I'm strongly considering releasing it in two parts (divided between Saturday and Sunday). My reason for this is - the artist and I still aren't done with Sunday... a good amount of work to do on that. But, since it's the holiday season, I'd like to give the patrons something as a thank you for all your support. Saturday is just about done, so I could push that out early, and the release schedule for it would be condensed so that all three tiers can enjoy content over the holidays.

I'll warn again that I don't want you to have high hopes for Saturday and Sunday. It mostly deals with the drama of Anna and David's marriage. Saturday is heavy with Chris, so if you're not a Chris fan, this release could lack content and the update feel unsatisfying for you. This update is more of a necessary bridge between the end of part two and the layout of part 3.

View attachment 3195131
Did i understand correctly? The dev does not have time to make updates so he only releases one day, then after the holidays they continue to work on the second part of the update and this is the second day, and this is just the logical conclusion of the CH2 into the smoothly flowing CH3, that is, the first "action(sex) scene" has been pushed back by two more updates with what was announced before!?

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Did i understand correctly? The dev does not have time to make updates so he only releases one day, then after the holidays they continue to work on the second part of the update and this is the second day, and this is just the logical conclusion of the CH2 into the smoothly flowing CH3, that is, the first "action(sex) scene" has been pushed back by two more updates with what was announced before!?
Apparently not. Where do you read about a first sex scene?

Reactions: Adolfo

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020

View attachment 3195131
It's kind of annoying to know a little about this. But anyway, what interests me is seeing Ana finally naked, but from the image it won't be anytime soon again.:BootyTime:
Not that I'm complaining I'm happy that at least we'll have a part but I wish it was Saturday and Sunday at once.
As for the other person who is with them, it's nothing new, Mr. Snake.:devilish:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
(y)

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
I dont think we will see any sex until very late 2024 if the dev even is still motivated by that point, this is the longest foreplay ever. Yeah i dont know about this.

Reactions: ItsNotUs

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Apparently not. Where do you read about a first sex scene?
After the completion of the CH2 (but now it turns out that the CH2 has not yet ended - weird), Mr. Plumer conducted a summary in the form of "questions and answers", one of the questions was: "when to expect the first sex scene in the game", to which the dev answered: "no earlier than the second update and no later than the seventh", that is somewhere between the third and sixth update but now if i understand right +2 updates to this amount.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
After the completion of the CH2 (but now it turns out that the CH2 has not yet ended - weird), Mr. Plumer conducted a summary in the form of "questions and answers", one of the questions was: "when to expect the first sex scene in the game", to which the dev answered: "no earlier than the second update and no later than the seventh", that is somewhere between the third and sixth update but now if i understand right +2 updates to this amount.
TRUE the proof is here.
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-perfect-marriage-v0-6-5-mr-palmer.118449/post-11835672

Reactions: ItsNotUs

Adsnow

Feb 13, 2022

View attachment 3195131

Unpopular opinion- I would rather wait to receive both Saturday and Sunday update together

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes