3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
By the way, I had to chime in on page 500… What a milestone! I’m very humbled by this. I always wanted you all to enjoy the journey, and not just focus on the destination. 500 pages proves that this has been a journey, unequivocally.
news.jpg

Don't get me wrong- this is a fun little game, but these posters are far more realistic in their expectations.
It's going to be awhile. After this latest update a patreon subscriber complained about the lack of any sexual activity with Anna. He was so upset that he planned to unsubscribe. Mr. Palmer told him to check back in a year and there will be plenty of action. Check back in a year pretty much tells you what you to expect/not expect.
It's already been almost 2 years since this game came out and 1 more year? Man, I could've fucked a real chick in that amount of time.

KarokaKOHORT

Jun 16, 2018
It's strange that I see some people saying that Anna doesn't give oral sex to David when he doesn't do the same for her.:KEK:
I don't remember her bringing that up... but to be fair, neither did David offer (I think). Perhaps should've thought of that quid for quo back when we could have him relent or not (I kinda wish there was choice tracker like in telltale games to see how many folks choose no bj=no sex).

Reactions: glop glop

sonne1999

May 13, 2023
:unsure:Don't forget that the old white fox Stormberg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I like your idea that he sent her sexy underwear for her wedding I think that is something he would do. I love the thought that when she meets him she will be wearing the stockings he sent her. As for murdering her father I don't think there is any evidence of that. But I'm not saying it is not possible as earlier Anna was remembering how her father was furious when he caught him kissing Anna on the lips. The way the things are going we might have to wait a while to see their meeting.

Reactions: Sadowdark

2016er

Jun 20, 2017
Hi, never played this game, is the new update will be available in this month? If so, I would wait.. otherwise I would try it now

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I like your idea that he sent her sexy underwear for her wedding I think that is something he would do. I love the thought that when she meets him she will be wearing the stockings he sent her. As for murdering her father I don't think there is any evidence of that. But I'm not saying it is not possible as earlier Anna was remembering how her father was furious when he caught him kissing Anna on the lips. The way the things are going we might have to wait a while to see their meeting.
(y)He didn't do it, he really sent it to her:)

2016er

Jun 20, 2017
(y)The developer says it will be working hard to release the latest version this month, :unsure:but whether or not it will be hard to say
Thanks,.
A final enquiry, is this game have 2 MC? like both husband and wife? Or we play with wife's POV?

GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021
At this point calling Chris as David's friend, feels stupid. However, thanks to him Anna was able to witness an erect cock atleast. :cool: (y)
:love:And, finally dev adds some hot stuff like BJ and bringing up nude pics during chat with Chris, though it ended just when this could have really blossomed into proper sex chat in my opinion
Overall, this was the best (POV segment) update till date, and more cohesive then the previous ones.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
i think he only gifted her a pair of stockings; it was implied he had something for her to put on when they got to his house later that night (likely lingerie) but i could be recalling wrong.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes