3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I thought it was AWAM.
I stopped following that game, the same nonsense continues for years. I hope this game is not like that and as far as I read, it has an update tomorrow.
AWAM update is out, but it’s not Sophia update, 7 years that games been out and she still hasn’t cheated ( but lots of nudity) and she has been feltup and had tits sucked and jacked off her son. (Dylan finally gets bj in this update from sisters friend)

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Which release?
Which Sunday?
Sunday Playday.................I just hope it should be short and stick to the story....I was little disappointed with "Saturday Gameday" as it was the story just stuck to 2 scenes gym and ana room plus few mobile chats mostly with Chris only. And not much tease or playable choices. If the next update will be only story part then i think yea keep it short and sweet with Marvin or anyone he wanna move the story forward with and lets start developing real action of Part 3 asap

Reactions: RCC14

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
Is is only me who hates the old men at games ? I don't know something weird about them . Maybe because I am old ( 36 yo) lol
I dislike them too. And I'm probably just as old as some of these old guys in the game(s)... lol.
That's the idea, you are supposed to hate the old men, that makes the mental degradation and eventual sexual submission even hotter. Old men have superior wisdom than younger men, and know how to please the ladies better. Remember that the Devil knows more from being old than from being the Devil. Here is an illustrated example of how it goes:
First comes the nice pickup lines backed by some smart blackmailing:
1.jpg 2.jpg
Then comes the typical resistance which is quickly squashed by some preplanned guilt trip:
3.jpg 4.jpg

Then its time to pass a heart attack check, if survived, then aim for the weak spots:
5.jpg 6.jpg

7.jpg 8.jpg
Decades of practice makes their tongues irresistible:
9.jpg
Until their prey practically begs for it in the end:
10.jpg
In it goes and its over:
11.jpg 12.jpg
Old men, despite being the devils they are, ironically take you to Heaven:
13.jpg

So how this post relates to the game you ask? Yea, good question, go Marvin!

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes