3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Confused. Part 3 B in January? I know its not Sunday.
Part 3 with actual sex scene will start after next update most probably...He forgot to tell few side stories to complete part 2 and before actual part 3...thats what he is doing now for those who need more tease more background stories before action lol. setting up environment for ana sex.

Last edited:

sonne1999

May 13, 2023
Is is only me who hates the old men at games ? I don't know something weird about them . Maybe because I am old ( 36 yo) lol
Sorry but I take the opposite view from you but maybe that's because I'm an oldie myself. This site is full of of games where a young guy gets to have every woman he meets. So it is nice an old guy can have a bit of fun now and again. Maybe you don't want the old pervs getting their hands on Anna which if fine. But I certainly do which is a good thing about the game because we get to choose what Anna does. I'm guessing what Anna does in my playthrough will be different from yours. Okay we might have to wait a while but hopefully it will be worth it.

lokiGod

Sep 21, 2023
[/QUOTE]
This question is not for me, i haven’t played yet, but there are enough spoilers in the thread, i just shared the link here, because someone edited their old post and uploaded a link to the "old page"!
It was hilarious how everyone was dying to see a hero not knowing he has already arrived.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
It was hilarious how everyone was dying to see a hero not knowing he has already arrived.
[/QUOTE]
Dude, this link wasn’t there, it’s an edited post - throw away like Easter eggs!

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Dude, this link wasn’t there, it’s an edited post - throw away like Easter eggs!
[/QUOTE]
there are many links after that lol

wildthing6

Nov 18, 2023
Sorry but I take the opposite view from you but maybe that's because I'm an oldie myself. This site is full of of games where a young guy gets to have every woman he meets. So it is nice an old guy can have a bit of fun now and again. Maybe you don't want the old pervs getting their hands on Anna which if fine. But I certainly do which is a good thing about the game because we get to choose what Anna does. I'm guessing what Anna does in my playthrough will be different from yours. Okay we might have to wait a while but hopefully it will be worth it.
apm.png

That's are my stats ... Jake and Chris are unlucky in my playthrough

Hotcoupleeasy

Nov 20, 2021
Actually, what I mean is that they look horrible. Who said old men looks horrible and ugly and creepy? Not in this game only but in most games. They boys are super perfect but the olds are ods.

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
So when will we see the next part after this very short part 7a ?
Reposting what I posted yesterday..
According to Mr. Palmer, Part B (Sunday) should be released in January, but he has not provided a specific date. I asked him how long after Part B before we'll see Part 3 released and he said a few months. Part 3 would be when Anna goes back to the office. So you're looking at April or May for that.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes