3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

sonne1999

May 13, 2023
Actually, what I mean is that they look horrible. Who said old men looks horrible and ugly and creepy? Not in this game only but in most games. They boys are super perfect but the olds are ods.
Thank you for clearing that up. Yes I agree that in some games the old men are ugly and creepy. Of hand I can think of one such type of character. It's a game called Christine Watson which I do like. There is a character called Goro and fuck me he is one ugly old bastard. But I guess that's the point old ugly man corrupting young sexy wife. It's the same in this game some people want it to be Chris or Jake that gets their hands on Anna. Which is fine everybody has their own choices to make but in my playthrough they have as much chance as I do.

• Haha
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Sorry but I take the opposite view from you but maybe that's because I'm an oldie myself. This site is full of of games where a young guy gets to have every woman he meets. So it is nice an old guy can have a bit of fun now and again. Maybe you don't want the old pervs getting their hands on Anna which if fine. But I certainly do which is a good thing about the game because we get to choose what Anna does. I'm guessing what Anna does in my playthrough will be different from yours. Okay we might have to wait a while but hopefully it will be worth it.
Nothing against grandpas or more mature guys because Anna Hank's dad is one of them, I speak for myself, I'm tired of seeing the same young guys as always. I think it's cool to see different guys getting a hottie like Anna as Mummy Marvin.:sneaky:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Nothing against grandpas or more mature guys because Anna Hank's dad is one of them, I speak for myself, I'm tired of seeing the same young guys as always. I think it's cool to see different guys getting a hottie like Anna as Mummy Marvin.:sneaky:
:love:I'm waiting for the game young guys hit on mature women and older ladies or vice versa, (y)I know a few on this site. But it's not enough:eek::cry::(

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Even here hahaha I know very little:(
I didn’t explore these games much, just a few like Grandma’s House.
:love: Area69 [v0.80] [k78Games],:love:Triple Ex [v0.21] [Azrayal], There are two more, but I forgot the titles:(. One game is full of fat, ugly women

Reactions: Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:love: Area69 [v0.80] [k78Games],:love:Triple Ex [v0.21] [Azrayal], There are two more, but I forgot the titles:(. One game is full of fat, ugly women
Thanks bro, this 69 I already knew a little about, it's been a year since I played there, it's full of grannies and shitty werewolves:sneaky:

oh this one of the fat women I think I know is FWILF Angels or Curvy Cougars Street there are many lol

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Sorry but I take the opposite view from you but maybe that's because I'm an oldie myself. This site is full of of games where a young guy gets to have every woman he meets. So it is nice an old guy can have a bit of fun now and again. Maybe you don't want the old pervs getting their hands on Anna which if fine. But I certainly do which is a good thing about the game because we get to choose what Anna does. I'm guessing what Anna does in my playthrough will be different from yours. Okay we might have to wait a while but hopefully it will be worth it.
totally agree!

sonne1999

May 13, 2023
Things are turning strange here no talk of how sexy Anna is but we are now on to granny sex. If that is your thing then that is fine but I'm not sure how many more posts about granny's I can take. Someone needs to tell Mr. Palmer we need the next update soon because this thread is turning weird.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes