3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Davidleene

Jun 3, 2023
I think Kendra is going to do something with Anna's cell phone or clothes. She will see Anna's pictures, maybe conversations with Chris and maybe install a spy program and a tracker.
If we look at the first photo from Sunday Anna is carrying a purse.

View attachment 3283085

At the pool Anna carries Sophie in a stroller and the purse is also seen.

View attachment 3283087

But when Anna goes to the gym and talks to Marcel she carries Sophie in her arms and she carries neither the bag, nor the cell phone, nor the stroller. And I don't see any pockets on that little dress to carry the cell phone.

View attachment 3283090
View attachment 3283091

My bet is that Kendra stays with the purse while Anna goes to pick up Alexia at the gym. As for the cell phone password.... "Sophie" or "David".
from where did you get these renders?

Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024
Everyone has their own opinion and everyone has the right to it!
But! The essence of such games is sex and "naughty scenes", and ect!
Didn't teasing dont bother you? :ROFLMAO:
How can you lose interest after seeing Anna naked or a sex scene with her? I see this only in one case: if visually it is done poorly, then in this case, i will lose interest, but never did nudity and sex scenes contribute to a decrease in interest of the game!
It has become fashionable to tease fans of this or that game to the extreme, and even some people began to believe in it and want to see the tease and not the process of "hot scenes" itself! Lol:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I don’t argue that there is no need from a start and rush into the flow of unbridled sex, etc., should bild the construction of the plot, etc., but what is the problem with nudity? Remember the same AWAM (i’m not comparing now, i’m just giving an example), how many years did it take for someone to show just Sophia’s boobs? 2 years dude, this took several years!!! I won't wait a year to see Anna naked, etc. Again the question of the socralization of Anna’s nudity, but there were already many examples where we could see her naked - at least!
Too much teasing leads to Blue Ballings :ROFLMAO: and this reduces attention to the project - look at the number of posts in this thread has decreased since the release of the last incomplete update! I understand the holidays and ect., but they are long gone, they just lost interest a little, but i can assure you 200% that after the release of the first sex scene, interest will return, but this will not be soon! Years...

F@...ing Teasing!!!
Sorry!:LOL:
Its just my choice. Like I said my opinion is the unpopular one. To me the hottest scenes in AWAM are the beach hut scene where Sophia let's her son jerk while exposing a hint of her pubic hair. Also the photoshoot in the backyard (only the son with her, not Sam) Theres no real nudity only a small hint but to me they are the sexiest parts. Even when the daughter talks to her mom about her sex life and asking how big her dad is. I find a lot of the time the dialogue or situations are hotter than actually seeing any nudity. I haven't played the second part yet. Was waiting for a decent amount of content to be released for A Wife and Mother. Nudity and sex aren't required for me to say a scene is sexy as hell, in fact its usually the anticipation I find hotter, with teasing dialogue. Even when a celeb who I like does a nude scene, I lose a bit of interest in her after that usually.

Last edited:

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
There pretty good but Jake “the snake” fits better than Mr nice guy and if Hank “the tank” wants to be the #1 lactation expert, then we better see him do this :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 3271134
Very few lewd games have covered the adult breastfeeding aspect. In this story, having such a scene would go along well with the narrative. It won't look out of place.

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
Unpopular opinion.
I had high hopes, but now this game is boring me.
First or then something ”big” has to happens to a FC: a bj, sex, nude photos. Here nothing happens.
______________________________________+++++++++++__________________________________________________

That is what people call "plot." And this game follows a story. Pretty damn good plot and story thus far.
Anna and David being the main characters with Chris being the supporting character. Of course, we get to understand who the villains are and motives. Briefly we get minor introductions of the rest of the story characters.
First, we get the intro. The characters get introduced, and they are fleshed out. So there is an established baseline and condition.
So in the start we have a loving relationship. The baseline being a functional marriage and family. All things being equal there is nothing special save we learn it's a loving environment.
Second, as the plots and characters are being revealed, we get the antagonist and conflict points that the main characters will encounter.
Depending on how a player makes choices, the main character personalities are set. Anna can be "flirt" or conservative standard wife and mother. David's route either something of a playboy or devoted husband. Now if there is a weakness in the game, David's loyalty toward Anna only should go so far as building communication and giving Anna reasons to trust David but shouldn't cause her to change or act just because David is behaving. More to that point, a player if he wants to make David a true cuck, have him do all the right choices, but pick the choices for Anna that will lead her astray.
Third, the conditions for the conflict get put into motion.
Choices, choices to this point have Anna further defining who she is. How "submissive" or not she is when dealing with Hank for example. A player can kill off any Hank, Marvin route or allow Jake and Chris to have a chance with her... or the other way around.
Where we are now is the fourth step. You can actually say this is the real start of the game. The last release is likely the most important part of the game itself. It establishes the main characters motives and set ups their personalities.

Now it's for real and the plot is in motion. For the Marv haters, that route is dead, and for those choosing the Marvin route, its in play since the conditions have been met. Same with all the other characters, save Chris. There is no game without Chris because 80% of the content involves him regardless of Anna's choices. That may change, but it's important for the story to have Anna looking at other options.

The story has a lot of pitfalls ahead of it if the developer is not careful. First, is Hank. How should the story progress if the player is taking the Hank route? It would be a mistake to just make Anna accept her fate because Hank makes his real move. The developer has done a great job in establishing Anna as being strong willed and confident. In order to get the maximum of the story Anna needs to be broken. So when Hank does make his move making Anna give him a BJ and Anna gives in will not work well as a plot devise. But if Hank dominates her and conditions her, then a broken Anna will freely give out the BJs later in the story. So the Hank/Anna route has to be one of reluctance, domination and submissive were Anna has to battle her own feelings and emotions as well as her body.

Jake and Chris are two different sides to the same coin. It's straight seduction. Chris taking advantage of Anna's emotional vulnerability while Jake takes the role of being the handsome man of mystery that Anna finds herself attracted to.

Marvin, best at exposing all of Anna's hidden inner demons. Since most if not all women have some fantasies that are not considered acceptable in society, Marvin is the best character to have for Anna to experience them. Here Anna can roleplay those inner fantasies. The question really for the developer is which roleplay fetishes does he/she wish to make for the game

Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024
I'm hoping the artist will put a bit more detail into the renders. They're fine but Anna having some subtle stretch marks on her stomach which every woman has from being a new mom, would be a nice touch.

Anna SM 1.jpg Anna SM 1A.jpg
Even on her butt, don't think there's a woman in the world that doesn't have some around her hips and ass. Adds some more realism.
Anna SM 2.jpg Anna SM 2A.jpg
That's just me doing a crappy job in a couple minutes with Adobe. I'm sure a proper artist can make it look great and realistic. I hope Dev asks his artist for something like that. The renders are always finished so much earlier than everything else in the game. So the artist should have more time it seems. Mr Palmer needs to be more demanding for what he's paying for lol. Who knows a lot of you might hate having those imperfections on a game model?

MemeKiddo420

Oct 11, 2021
I'm hoping the artist will put a bit more detail into the renders. They're fine but Anna having some subtle stretch marks on her stomach which every woman has from being a new mom, would be a nice touch.

View attachment 3285580 View attachment 3285581
Even on her butt, don't think there's a woman in the world that doesn't have some around her hips and ass. Adds some more realism.
View attachment 3285593 View attachment 3285598
That's just me doing a crappy job in a couple minutes with Adobe. I'm sure a proper artist can make it look great and realistic. I hope Dev asks his artist for something like that. The renders are always finished so much earlier than everything else in the game. So the artist should have more time it seems. Mr Palmer needs to be more demanding for what he's paying for lol. Who knows a lot of you might hate having those imperfections on a game model?
big facts

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021

I have heard alot of stuff on F95 but this one is just nah, pass. I found always found stretch marks a turn off in real life encounters. I can't help it that's just how it is. Women with dimpley butts is alright.

Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024
I have heard alot of stuff on F95 but this one is just nah, pass. I found always found stretch marks a turn off in real life encounters. I can't help it that's just how it is. Women with dimpley butts is alright.
With the younger moms I've been with in real life, Im ok with some smaller stretch marks if their stomach is tight. The one thing I find disgusting is when they have the excess fat from pregnancy still there. That just looks like a creased up saggy, sloppy pile of porridge lol. When I see that I turn into the Running Man and get the hell out of there

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I think Kendra is going to do something with Anna's cell phone or clothes. She will see Anna's pictures, maybe conversations with Chris and maybe install a spy program and a tracker.
If we look at the first photo from Sunday Anna is carrying a purse.

View attachment 3283085

At the pool Anna carries Sophie in a stroller and the purse is also seen.

View attachment 3283087

But when Anna goes to the gym and talks to Marcel she carries Sophie in her arms and she carries neither the bag, nor the cell phone, nor the stroller. And I don't see any pockets on that little dress to carry the cell phone.

View attachment 3283090
View attachment 3283091

My bet is that Kendra stays with the purse while Anna goes to look for Alexia at the gym. As for the cell phone password.... "Sophie" or "David".
I would guess her cellphone password to be “BigDicks1” :ROFLMAO:

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020

And period. Jesus Christ, women in games are all without menstrual day and pads.

• Haha
Reactions: Monstalova
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes