3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
And period. Jesus Christ, women in games are all without menstrual day and pads.
_________________________________________+++++++++_________________________________________________

Yes some most women show signs they have had a baby...a lucky few not so much. But yes some details are missing. When does Anna have time to breast feed if she is still doing it... if she is stocking up on milk for the babysitter, should there be a breast pump? In the mornings ought Anna wake up to wet spots on her bra from her milk... and we get no details that her breasts are swollen and need to be milked. Of course we don't get to meet the babysitter and... and....yah lots of little details.

Fun fact... the more details that are included, the more time it takes to make new content and get it out to the public. Here you have a damned if you don't and double-damned if you do.

Does anyone have the developer's ear on content or have inside information about the developer? Some of these details may prove useful in upcoming content. Hopefully the developer checks the room to get a feel for how people are responding to the game.

Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024
_________________________________________+++++++++_________________________________________________

Yes some most women show signs they have had a baby...a lucky few not so much. But yes some details are missing. When does Anna have time to breast feed if she is still doing it... if she is stocking up on milk for the babysitter, should there be a breast pump? In the mornings ought Anna wake up to wet spots on her bra from her milk... and we get no details that her breasts are swollen and need to be milked. Of course we don't get to meet the babysitter and... and....yah lots of little details.

Fun fact... the more details that are included, the more time it takes to make new content and get it out to the public. Here you have a damned if you don't and double-damned if you do.

Does anyone have the developer's ear on content or have inside information about the developer? Some of these details may prove useful in upcoming content. Hopefully the developer checks the room to get a feel for how people are responding to the game.
The reason why I said to add those little details with stretch marks, etc. is the developer pays an artist to do the renders. So he can add a template for her body marks and use it for the future renders. Shouldn't take that long. Dev has his time cut out with everything else for the game. Where the artist seems to finish well before anything else is completed for the updates. Yes would be great to see some leaking milk from her top in the morning, at work or pumping milk. Even just one or two renders, where she notices it and goes to change. Would be hot and a good build up for future scenes with lactation. They are already showing her with normal shots around the house in the mornings why not just add wet spots to her tits and a line of dialogue. Obviously its a small nitpick but will add so much to the realism and future story plots

Last edited:

2016er

Jun 20, 2017

Isn't her baby 6month+ old? Are the milkers get dry at that point?

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
The reason why I said to add those little details with stretch marks, etc. is the developer pays an artist to do the renders. So he can add a template for her body marks and use it for the future renders. Shouldn't take that long. Dev has his time cut out with everything else for the game. Where the artist seems to finish well before anything else is completed for the updates. Yes would be great to see some leaking milk from her top in the morning, at work or pumping milk. Even just one or two renders, where she notices it and goes to change. Would be hot and a good build up for future scenes with lactation. They are already showing her with normal shots around the house in the mornings why not just add wet spots to her tits and a line of dialogue. Obviously its a small nitpick but will add so much to the realism and future story plots
He can't add that! Because he has to reduc the quality of his renders due to a request that the earlier renders (old artist) were more vibrant, etc., only if hi use a photoshot, and this is double work!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024
He can't add that! Because he has to reduc the quality of his renders due to a request that the earlier renders (old artist) were more vibrant, etc., only if hi use a photoshot, and this is double work!
Maybe because English isn't your first language some things were a bit confusing in your post. The First artist renders were not vibrant and lacked contrast badly. The saturation and contrast were upped heavily in the Second artist renders, with better lighting. The new pictures are more dynamic but the artist could go through a slightly slower process rendering to bring out more details. Would love to know when you saw Mr Palmer wrote he wants less detail in his pics....? Like I said artist renders are finished weeks before anything else. If I was getting paid to do it, I'd make sure to add in as much detail as I could. Artist can add body marks, moles, etc to the model easily, then have it there for the rest of the game. Nowhere near double the work, I'd do it for free if I was the artist. Since they have many shots of Anna around the house doing nothing anyway, a shot of her shirt with milk leaking wet spots takes hardly any time if you're already making an image. You're right.. lets ask less from the artist and Dev lol, which the game is earning thousands of dollars per month on patreon. This is my fav game at the moment and I want to see it be as good as it can.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Maybe because English isn't your first language some things were a bit confusing in your post. The First artist renders were not vibrant and lacked contrast badly. The saturation and contrast were upped heavily in the Second artist renders, with better lighting. The new pictures are more dynamic but the artist could go through a slightly slower process rendering to bring out more details. Would love to know when you saw Mr Palmer wrote he wants less detail in his pics....? Like I said artist renders are finished weeks before anything else. If I was getting paid to do it, I'd make sure to add in as much detail as I could. Artist can add body marks, moles, etc to the model easily, then have it there for the rest of the game. Nowhere near double the work, I'd do it for free if I was the artist. Since they have many shots of Anna around the house doing nothing anyway, a shot of her shirt with milk leaking wet spots takes hardly any time if you're already making an image. You're right.. lets ask less from the artist and Dev lol, which the game is earning thousands of dollars per month on patreon. This is my fav game at the moment and I want to see it be as good as it can.
Yes, english is not my national language - but what does that have to do with it? Let the artist even draw a dick on her forehead, but because of its "low" (reduced quality, "faded" pictures and ect.) quality, it won’t be visible, let alone moles or traces of skin stretching!
Or do you suggest that he use brushes in Photoshop to edit all the pictures he has rendered, for better detailization?
I’ll say it again: at first he rendered in "good" detail, then the parteons voted to "reducing the quality", so that the picture would look like the pictures of the old artist!

Last edited:

Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024
Yes, english is not my national language - but what does that have to do with it? Let the artist even draw a dick on her forehead, but because of its "low" (reduced quality, "faded" pictures and ect.) quality, it won’t be visible, let alone moles or traces of skin stretching!
Or do you suggest that he use brushes in Photoshop to edit all the pictures he has rendered, for better detailization?
I’ll say it again: at first he rendered in "good" detail, then the parteons voted to "reducing the quality", so that the picture would look like the pictures of the old artist!
Because you didn't make sense in the first post thats why it was hard to understand. Why are you so angry? You sound like you want to keep it lower quality? There was a vote but has he actually done that, I dont see anything different from the new artists first renders to new, even on the previous updates. Yes you can definitely pick up on smaller details in the skin. Its 1080p resolution not VHS. Like I said artist can either make changes to the original model so it applies to all future updates. Can even design a PNG for body marks which takes under half hour, then apply it to render. Only takes a couple minutes to adjust it depending on the angle (if its even needed to be adjusted). Also would probably only apply to a handful of renders each update anyway. I do that kind of thing with posters I make all the time. I wasn't saying we need to have it, I said it would be a nice touch to add those realistic elements. Calm down. You obviously don't want extra detail for some reason.

Last edited:

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Because you didn't make sense in the first post thats why it was hard to understand. Why are you so angry? You sound like you're happy to keep it lower quality? There was a vote but has he actually done that, I dont see anything different from the new artists first renders to new, even on the previous updates. Yes you can definitely pick up on smaller details in the the skin. Its 1080p resolution not VHS. Like I said artist can either make changes to the original model so it applies to all future updates. Can even design a PNG for body marks which takes under half hour, then apply it to render. Only takes a couple minutes to adjust it depending on the angle (if its even needed to be adjusted). Also would probably only apply to a handful of renders each update anyway. I do that kind of thing with posters I make all the time. I wasn't saying we need to have it, I said it would be a nice touch to add those realistic elements. Calm down. You obviously don't want extra detail for some reason.
Im no anry! :ROFLMAO: And 200% calm!!!
What didn't make sense? There are only two lines and three examples in screenshots.

You don’t know how the artist renders, what settings he uses, whether he uses a built-in or third-party dinoiser, how he processes the pictures afterwards. Maybe he renders at such a quality that details are lost during processing.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

:love:I preferred older renders with an older artist - they looked more realistic and atmospheric. The new renderings of the stand seemed artificially shiny and plastic to me. But I'm used to it now(y)

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Exactly, Anna's skin looks like plastic because of the lack of details. It's as if there was no skin texture, just a color applied to all of her body and the only visual variations came from lighting.
+ it's jusy such a skin texture.
Mb. try to change it at your own risk, but then it will be difficult to place the original eye shadow, lipstick, and etc. it will not fit well on the changed texture.
Although there is a light skin option in the preview:
Mb. try her sister's skin on her. :LOL:

joshuaalcabar

Aug 15, 2022
Guys this dev is one of the fastest dev who updates in this site that is why maybe there is some lack of textures but sure like most of the dev after few years they do a remastered of work for now most important is the story to finish it then we can do a rastered at renpy version anytime

joshuaalcabar

Aug 15, 2022
Fuck that super quality for me the current quality is good in my pc and it looks good compared to some other games. What is important is the story. For the graphics the dev can remaster it anytime he likes but for now for my own opinion and mostly the quality is fine

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
quality is not the most important thing. its the story and characters together with how well they can show eroticism and emotions. I prefer this quality over much better (perfectionist) that takes x3 times to do. I mean theres games we get like 1-2 updates a year and thats too much time if u ask me. 2-3 months/update is preferable.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes