3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Maybe but for the best since he is now considering NTR as a serious option.
All this is understandable, but until the beginning of the CH3 everything was going smoothly for him! Clearly every three months there is an update and we quickly finished the first two chapters of the story and moved on to the most delicious! But what influenced and caused so many problems that increased production time is known to only one, dev. Winter holidays, or as i wrote above, he was faced with something that he was not prepared for, a large complex of work, and this only indicates that he does not have a "clear plan", he had one for the first two parts and now he has to optimize everything, etc. after all, it doesn't seem like anything bad the fact that production time increased from three months to four, but what i want most is to see its Anna in "action"!
Dev said that the first two parts are the construction of a story and here only teasing awaits us, all those who want to see only "sex" come in the CH3! But now he points out in every post about the upcoming update that you don’t expect anything like that yet and those who came here just for something hot, wait some more time! How much longer will it be?
If, according to "old calculations" and the release of updates every three months, we approximately had to wait at least a year for the first sex scene with Anna, now it’s what: 1.5 - 2 years or more?

Last edited:

garret64

Feb 9, 2019
It is absolutely understandable that the developer, a previously faithful housewife with a small daughter, cannot turn into an unscrupulous slut overnight.

The only plausible way would be that Anna is blackmailed into sexual acts, for example by Marvin or Hank.

If that's not an option for the developer, my suggestion would be that the developer might consider making larger time jumps in the story where we wouldn't have to extensively play through the daily banter of Anna on her path to corruption.

In my opinion, the developer would avoid the premise of having corrupted Anna too quickly and implausibly.

Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024
No! Its one update for 4+ months, two its because he decided to please his patreons for the New Year holidays and released Saturday separately from Sunday!
You're right it was almost 4 months from previous update September 1 (Gold Patreon) to December 28 for the last one. I was thinking public release. That does seem a bit too long inbetween updates. But its still within his timeframe if you put the two together. Mr Palmer says between 1-3 months. So 5 months for two updates still fits. Obviously we all just hope to get longer gameplay at shorter intervals.

Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024
It is absolutely understandable that the developer, a previously faithful housewife with a small daughter, cannot turn into an unscrupulous slut overnight.

The only plausible way would be that Anna is blackmailed into sexual acts, for example by Marvin or Hank.

If that's not an option for the developer, my suggestion would be that the developer might consider making larger time jumps in the story where we wouldn't have to extensively play through the daily banter of Anna on her path to corruption.

In my opinion, the developer would avoid the premise of having corrupted Anna too quickly and implausibly.
Kendra is corrupting Anna into making her tease men. She says to use her body while she still has it. It makes her feel sexy when men around her are turned on by her body. Anna thinking David has cheated just increases her being bolder. Thats why she has been allowing events with Chris and Marvin. Anna even says to herself how much she enjoys teasing and having power over the men. Unlikely she wants to have sex with Marvin. So with Marvin at least, it could be her teasing goes too far and she allows it because shes so turned on herself (Like at the bar but going even further) She hasn't been getting sex for many months and her doctor explained that her hormones are causing her to have an extreme sex drive. I see what you mean about the timeframe. Might help with another week or two of Kendra corrupting Anna.

Last edited:

jodany

May 29, 2018
Liked the update it was really nice but Wish had atleast something like mutual masturbation/ increased the sexting conversation.

Shudnt Chris get more excited to see Anna in her inner wear in person rather than on text(which he did already in bathroom)

I thought the lingerie top had bra n the midriff stitched together (looking closely at the image) removing it shudnt anna be topless?

just my doubts n opinions, not trying to be rude

garret64

Feb 9, 2019
Kendra is corrupting Anna into making her tease men. She says to use her body while she still has it. It makes her feel sexy when men around her are turned on by her body. Anna thinking David has cheated just increases her being bolder. Thats why she has been allowing events with Chris and Marvin. Anna even says to herself how much she enjoys teasing and having power over the men. Unlikely she wants to have sex with Marvin. So with Marvin at least, it could be her teasing goes too far and she allows it because shes so turned on herself (Like at the bar but going even further) She hasn't been getting sex for many months and her doctor explained that her hormones are causing her to have an extreme sex drive. I see what you mean about the timeframe. Might help with another week or two of Kendra corrupting Anna.
Yes, we all know the role that Kendra plays in Anna's corruption and what her motives are behind it should also be known to everyone. This has now been shown in several chapters and was also important to show.

What I'm saying is that no one needs any more conversations between Kendra and Anna, which are being worked out in detail by the developer day by day.

This all takes a lot of time because renderings have to be created, texts have to be written, etc.

What I want to get to is the rhythm of the game, for example 2 days per release.
If every day that goes by in this game is shown by the developer, then as a developer you can't avoid repeating yourself without being able to show a lot of content, because it's not realistic and not attractive to corrupt Anna too quickly within a week.

The solution, in my opinion, after the developer released the update for Sunday and then the update for Monday-Tuesday (Hank also needs time to realistically get his corruption on track), would be to make larger time jumps in the game where trivialities how corruption discussions with Kendra are shorter but new paths can be taken.

For example, as a developer you avoid repetitions like Anna sending selfies in her underwear to Chris and the developer is not forced to come up with cheesy challenges for Anna every single day because the supporters also have naked skin in every update, which currently covers 2 days want to see.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Yes, we all know the role that Kendra plays in Anna's corruption and what her motives are behind it should also be known to everyone. This has now been shown in several chapters and was also important to show.

What I'm saying is that no one needs any more conversations between Kendra and Anna, which are being worked out in detail by the developer day by day.

This all takes a lot of time because renderings have to be created, texts have to be written, etc.

What I want to get to is the rhythm of the game, for example 2 days per release.
If every day that goes by in this game is shown by the developer, then as a developer you can't avoid repeating yourself without being able to show a lot of content, because it's not realistic and not attractive to corrupt Anna too quickly within a week.

The solution, in my opinion, after the developer released the update for Sunday and then the update for Monday-Tuesday (Hank also needs time to realistically get his corruption on track), would be to make larger time jumps in the game where trivialities how corruption discussions with Kendra are shorter but new paths can be taken.

For example, as a developer you avoid repetitions like Anna sending selfies in her underwear to Chris and the developer is not forced to come up with cheesy challenges for Anna every single day because the supporters also have naked skin in every update, which currently covers 2 days want to see.
What are you talking about “we get naked skin in every update” are you counting her feet, legs, thighs, stomach, back, arms, hands, neck and face as naked skin? :ROFLMAO: Last time I checked Anna’s not Muslim and wearing abaya and a hijab

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
You're right it was almost 4 months from previous update September 1 (Gold Patreon) to December 28 for the last one. I was thinking public release. That does seem a bit too long inbetween updates. But its still within his timeframe if you put the two together. Mr Palmer says between 1-3 months. So 5 months for two updates still fits. Obviously we all just hope to get longer gameplay at shorter intervals.
Wait, are you confusing something, there are not two updates - was it one update and the dev decided to split it into two or are you talking about something else?

podkop09

Jul 12, 2017
_______________________________+++++++++++++_____________________________________________________

It's still early in the game, but Anna's motives for letting Marvin get close to her isn't clearly defined. You're having Anna have the option to think about several men as she pleasured herself was a great touch. It might be harder to develop a plausible reason for Anna to accept Marvin's advances and can't wait to see how you solve point.
It's just that Anna thinks she can keep things under control with Marvin. But she doesn't realize that the cunning old fox has trump cards up his sleeve, and it's not her who's going to play games with him, but he with her!

podkop09

Jul 12, 2017
But Anna's big mistake is that she doesn't realize that it's not her playing with Marvin, it's Marvin playing with her! It's only when Marvin puts his cock in her mouth that she might realize it, but it's too late!

Oct 29, 2017
A Perfect Marriage [v0.7a] Walkthrough Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: Since I don't have much time anymore, I will only update the mod on new releases, not on bug fixes.

Download: -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
it has a virus waring

Reactions: lover108 and Psyani

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
I would speculate the following:

Marvin - Gets action with Anna the soonest. Like an earlier poster mentioned, he has gotten the farthest: going on a 1:1 lunch date with her, getting to feel up her legs first, and now it seems she is taking him up on his offer for pool time in the upcoming Sunday update. Per Mr. Palmer's latest status update, there's likely some more fondling involved, though I wouldn't expect any nudity this soon.

Chris - Perhaps Anna will send selfies of the lingerie she is modelling for Jake's fiancee? I could see Anna sending implied nude selfies later in the week, or of her skimpier work attire?

Jake - Anna will agree to model lingerie that she picks out for Jake's fiancee later in the work week. Maybe as a troll to AWAM, Anna will let Jake touch the fabric lol.

Mr. Stromberger - I'm not sure how this will go down given how she hates the man. But given her more susceptible nature after the debacle of accusing David of cheating, she may agree to meet with him, but I don't see this happening that soon.

Robinson - I don't think anything will happen soon with the neighbor.

Oct 9, 2023

Marvin - Gets action with Anna the soonest. Like an earlier poster mentioned, he has gotten the farthest: going on a 1:1 lunch date with her, getting to feel up her legs first, and now it seems she is taking him up on his offer for pool time in the upcoming Sunday update. Per Mr. Palmer's latest status update, there's likely some more fondling involved, though I wouldn't expect any nudity this soon.

Chris - Perhaps Anna will send selfies of the lingerie she is modelling for Jake's fiancee? I could see Anna sending implied nude selfies later in the week, or of her skimpier work attire?

Jake - Anna will agree to model lingerie that she picks out for Jake's fiancee later in the work week. Maybe as a troll to AWAM, Anna will let Jake touch the fabric lol.

Mr. Stromberger - I'm not sure how this will go down given how she hates the man. But given her more susceptible nature after the debacle of accusing David of cheating, she may agree to meet with him, but I don't see this happening that soon.

Instead of typing all of that you could have just said that I don't expect anything to happen with anyone...

jackdiddley

Dec 5, 2021

:) :) :D - Touch the fabric...

Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024
Wait, are you confusing something, there are not two updates - was it one update and the dev decided to split it into two or are you talking about something else?
I'm talking about the last update which was supposed to be one big release that Dev wanted to post at Christmas. But was split into two because he couldn't do it in time and didn't want people waiting that long. So as he says, the second part should come within the next week or two. So therefore 2 updates over about 5 months. I hope you're not angry again lol

2016er

Jun 20, 2017
Hey, regarding Android port.

Let say someone has previously downloaded and played the 0.6 version and now if he wants to play the next update (.7b/8) will he needs to play from start? Or there is a way to carry on from ur saves?

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
I'm talking about the last update which was supposed to be one big release that Dev wanted to post at Christmas. But was split into two because he couldn't do it in time and didn't want people waiting that long. So as he says, the second part should come within the next week or two. So therefore 2 updates over about 5 months. I hope you're not angry again lol
Dude! Therefore 1 update over when 5 months - 1!!!

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes