3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024
Dude! Therefore 1 update over when 5 months - 1!!!
Seriously what is your problem? You cannot understand English properly, so there's no point of me trying to explain to you again of what I write. If you're so upset with the Dev for not showing her nude and complaining about his updates, then why are you on the forum.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Seriously what is your problem? You cannot understand English properly, so there's no point of me trying to explain to you again of what I write. If you're so upset with the Dev for not showing her nude and complaining about his updates, then why are you on the forum.
Why you are on the forum?
Lol:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Who you are to tell me where to be and what to do ?:LOL: A lover of only one damn teasing!:ROFLMAO: Jan 14, 2024 xddd
It's so hard for you to understand that this was one update, but due to the fact that it took a lot of time, and the fact that the dev wanted to make a gift to his patreons, and release it during the winter holidays, without finishing it, he completely divided it into two parts! But you don't understand (although you yourself said about the parts, but oh well), so be it!
For example something like that:
even the dev pointed this out "APerfectMarriage-0.7a"
-0.7 this is a complete version
-0.7a it's Saturday
-and probably 0.7b this Sunday
but at first there shouldn't have been a and b versions!!!
Capisch? Teasing Lover GD!:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Frankbob

Dec 25, 2021
There's nothing left to discuss, we took a pause at the end of chapter 2 for a Q&A no need to do it again after 1/2 an update.

The stage has been set, we followed your vision, believed in the format you laid forth waited patiently for chapter 3 .

There is only one thing left to do, Make her into a slut!!!!

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
There's nothing left to discuss, we took a pause at the end of chapter 2 for a Q&A no need to do it again after 1/2 an update.

The stage has been set, we followed your vision, believed in the format you laid forth waited patiently for chapter 3 .

There is only one thing left to do, Make her into a slut!!!!
Yeah this Saturday and Sunday bullshit is nothing but to stall it for a few more months

Reactions: JASipa

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
The major downfall of teasing game is we might not get a proper update with 2/3 complete erotic scenes. Same with AWAM and many other slow burn games.

I am not complaining for this game or comparing this game with any other games. But the fact is building up for more than an year to create background story is good and it does create alot expectation sex wise from the game...but then few audience get so used to it without scene that even if a developer give 1 handjob or 1 blowjob scene we have to be satisfied with that update....the story remain like slow burn for years because we get used to updates without any scene.

When this game will reach to actual sex scene part, most likely there will be only one scene and the update will be finished. Same thing is going with AWAM, that story almost reached to the sex part and the developer give 1 handjob/blowjob scene in 1 route and boom end of update.

There should be atleast 2/3 scenes with different people in different routes as per me in single update. They should not extend dialogue and conversation when the story reach to the sex part..they already created all the conversation in previous part...it's just waste of time that they spent on rendering different scene just with so many dialogue and conversation.

Like in last update that phone conversation and ana meeting with chris at home, I guess that was more than 100 renders just to show Ana in lingerie. If the end scene is not much of prize, i dont think 100 renders of conversation was worth for it.

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
The major downfall of teasing game is we might not get a proper update with 2/3 complete erotic scenes. Same with AWAM and many other slow burn games.

I am not complaining for this game or comparing this game with any other games. But the fact is building up for more than an year to create background story is good and it does create alot expectation sex wise from the game...but then few audience get so used to it without scene that even if a developer give 1 handjob or 1 blowjob scene we have to be satisfied with that update....the story remain like slow burn for years because we get used to updates without any scene.

When this game will reach to actual sex scene part, most likely there will be only one scene and the update will be finished. Same thing is going with AWAM, that story almost reached to the sex part and the developer give 1 handjob/blowjob scene in 1 route and boom end of update.

There should be atleast 2/3 scenes with different people in different routes as per me in single update. They should not extend dialogue and conversation when the story reach to the sex part..they already created all the conversation in previous part...it's just waste of time that they spent on rendering different scene just with so many dialogue and conversation.

Like in last update that phone conversation and ana meeting with chris at home, I guess that was more than 100 renders just to show Ana in lingerie. If the end scene is not much of prize, i dont think 100 renders of conversation was worth for it.
You wrote what I would wrote.
Someone is looking for keeping long the updates, likes the old soap operas.

Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024
Why you are on the forum?
Lol:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Who you are to tell me where to be and what to do ?:LOL: A lover of only one damn teasing!:ROFLMAO: Jan 14, 2024 xddd
It's so hard for you to understand that this was one update, but due to the fact that it took a lot of time, and the fact that the dev wanted to make a gift to his patreons, and release it during the winter holidays, without finishing it, he completely divided it into two parts! But you don't understand (although you yourself said about the parts, but oh well), so be it!
For example something like that:
even the dev pointed this out "APerfectMarriage-0.7a"
-0.7 this is a complete version
-0.7a it's Saturday
-and probably 0.7b this Sunday
but at first there shouldn't have been a and b versions!!!
Capisch? Teasing Lover GD!:ROFLMAO:
After I posted about having stretch marks would be a nice touch and a few people agreed. All of a sudden you started replying to my posts angrily, because you hate that idea. So after, whenever I post you decide to argue with me. You got issues! Because you can't understand English properly and even admitted to using Google translate, you think we're saying different things, when sometimes we're saying the same. We don't know how long this next update is going to be. Just don't reply to my posts anymore and I won't reply to yours. Sounds like your fairly young and don't know how to talk to people normally, probably comes across even worse because of the English barrier. Guess I'll just put you on ignore from now on, I don't really want to come here to look at your posts or get your snarky replies because we don't have the same tastes. Probably be for the best if you do the same to me.

Reactions: EndlessNights

Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024
Yes, we all know the role that Kendra plays in Anna's corruption and what her motives are behind it should also be known to everyone. This has now been shown in several chapters and was also important to show.

What I'm saying is that no one needs any more conversations between Kendra and Anna, which are being worked out in detail by the developer day by day.

This all takes a lot of time because renderings have to be created, texts have to be written, etc.

What I want to get to is the rhythm of the game, for example 2 days per release.
If every day that goes by in this game is shown by the developer, then as a developer you can't avoid repeating yourself without being able to show a lot of content, because it's not realistic and not attractive to corrupt Anna too quickly within a week.

The solution, in my opinion, after the developer released the update for Sunday and then the update for Monday-Tuesday (Hank also needs time to realistically get his corruption on track), would be to make larger time jumps in the game where trivialities how corruption discussions with Kendra are shorter but new paths can be taken.

For example, as a developer you avoid repetitions like Anna sending selfies in her underwear to Chris and the developer is not forced to come up with cheesy challenges for Anna every single day because the supporters also have naked skin in every update, which currently covers 2 days want to see.
I can see what you want but whether the Dev will give you that is another question. So far Kendra hasn't had that much of an influence on Anna. Chris pics and teasing Marvin, thats all. So it does seem like she has quite a while to go before Anna trusts her to follow all her advice. I don't think we'll see as long a conversation between them after we get this update, as we have previously but there's still needs to be quite a bit. Kendra is really the driving force behind this whole VN. The only way I see the Dev fast tracking time and not doing it day by day is maybe have a small montage here and there, could help you get to the point you want faster. Its still fine for me if she keeps going a little further each day, she does have the hormone imbalance, thinking David cheated, no sex for ages, plus Kendra in her ear. So that's plenty of ammunition for her to drop her guard in a smaller amount of time.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
After I posted about having stretch marks would be a nice touch and a few people agreed. All of a sudden you started replying to my posts angrily, because you hate that idea. So after, whenever I post you decide to argue with me. You got issues! Because you can't understand English properly and even admitted to using Google translate, you think we're saying different things, when sometimes we're saying the same. We don't know how long this next update is going to be. Just don't reply to my posts anymore and I won't reply to yours. Sounds like your fairly young and don't know how to talk to people normally, probably comes across even worse because of the English barrier. Guess I'll just put you on ignore from now on, I don't really want to come here to look at your posts or get your snarky replies because we don't have the same tastes. Probably be for the best if you do the same to me.
Lol :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Have you ever seen my fan works or other work? I always try to add more details! I gave you a lot of facts why the artist won’t be able to do this, but apparently you are so stupid to understand simple things!

If for you the english language is like a "divine language", then for me it is Not so, i do not have to know it thoroughly!

Two parts of one its a Whole!

Stop telling me what to do or not! What's wrong with your head?:ROFLMAO: If i want, i will respond to your posts, if i dont want , i won’t. What’s the problem?

You invented some kind of anger for yourself - although constructive criticism always comes from my side, and even if sometimes it is sharp, but nowhere would i allow myself to be the first to insult - you started it!

I respect and like this project (for now), respect and like communicating with people who are in this tread!

Again, you don’t understand that two parts of something its a whole, then that’s up to you, I’m just pointing out the fact that at the moment the dev took more than 4 months to complete one update (which was originally intended)!

You can act like a true coward and ignore me, it won’t hurt me at all!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

2016er

Jun 20, 2017
At this time, a real wife:
1) had start papers for divorce (american)
or
2) had forgiven him for family good (italian)
or
3) went a night out, drink and fucks without limits and coming back preggo (english)
or
4) had revenge sex with her brother-in-law (spanish)
What's the opposite like if I play as David being Saint and Anna manipulated into cheating?

nomantra

Oct 7, 2020
Ok guys, does any of you can recommend a game on the same vibes of APM?

I mean, i really like this game, but the wait between updates is killing me.

Reactions: SimilarToMe

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Ok guys, does any of you can recommend a game on the same vibes of APM?

I mean, i really like this game, but the wait between updates is killing me.
It's extremely unlikely that you're going to find any game of equal quality that has shorter waits between releases. Unfortunately you've chosen a very frustrating niche of games.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes