3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
She got her lips done? :unsure:
Why are these weird questions?
Are you and that guy on top a members of any group? :LOL: Or is this just a coincidence?

I just creating a milf character and it seemed to me that she could play the role of Anna’s mother, and decided to share it here!

Swollen face or silicone lips - you can come up with your own background for her story! She is an elderly woman who has undergone a number of plastic corrections to regain her youthful beauty! :sneaky: - Is that normal?

Last edited:

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
Why are these weird questions?
Are you and that guy on top a members of any group? :LOL: Or is this just a coincidence?

I just creating a milf character and it seemed to me that she could play the role of Anna’s mother, and decided to share it here!

Swollen face or silicone lips - you can come up with your own background for her story! She is an elderly woman who has undergone a number of plastic corrections to regain her youthful beauty! :sneaky: - Is that normal?
Just messing around :LOL: But it won't be that surprising for someone of her age to be conscious of her beauty. Even more the reason if she is Anna's mother lol

Etor96

May 18, 2022
The creator's explanation for Anna's attitudes is nonsense, it has nothing to do with being born into a family of men and being a girl with her husband, I played by being faithful, and was rewarded with Anna cheating, flirting, sending photos, deleting conversations to Devid doesn't find out, and hides that Devid has a shitty friend, etc., betrayal isn't just about sex, it's about trust, tell me that women and men who love their partner don't let him know that he has a talkative friend who's trying to flirt with you, and that's bothering you, whoever loves someone, doesn't want to see them with bad people around them, but Anna is different... she knew from the first time she saw Chris that he's not a good friend , instead of doing the right thing, she doesn't tell her due, she keeps in touch, receiving flirting, because she likes it, otherwise she wouldn't have blocked it, the game is very revolting, I'm rooting for Kendra (I don't remember her name) to be able to take down Anna

jackdiddley

Dec 5, 2021
The creator's explanation for Anna's attitudes is nonsense, it has nothing to do with being born into a family of men and being a girl with her husband, I played by being faithful, and was rewarded with Anna cheating, flirting, sending photos, deleting conversations to Devid doesn't find out, and hides that Devid has a shitty friend, etc., betrayal isn't just about sex, it's about trust, tell me that women and men who love their partner don't let him know that he has a talkative friend who's trying to flirt with you, and that's bothering you, whoever loves someone, doesn't want to see them with bad people around them, but Anna is different... she knew from the first time she saw Chris that he's not a good friend , instead of doing the right thing, she doesn't tell her due, she keeps in touch, receiving flirting, because she likes it, otherwise she wouldn't have blocked it, the game is very revolting, I'm rooting for Kendra (I don't remember her name) to be able to take down Anna
Were there ever any theories of a route for corruption with Kendra?

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes