3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

I-No

Nov 20, 2021
Either way it will be fine. The story is absolutely no disappointment so far. It may be a slow burn, yes. But IMHO that's not a problem at all since we get compensated with a meaningful story and somewhat believable characters. Anna would only be half as desirable if she were more depraved from the beginning. Watching her slowly slipping into corruption is all the fun. And the conditions for that are met: She's sexually somewhat neglected from her husband even though she's a little more horny since giving birth, there are lots of "predators" around her just waiting for an opportunity and there is Kendra unswervingly plotting her fall disguised as BFF. There is no way Anna can be saved. And what an enjoyment to pursue that downfall...

I trust the developer's skills. So far nothing he delivered was a letdown. And why should that change?

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Either way it will be fine. The story is absolutely no disappointment so far. It may be a slow burn, yes. But IMHO that's not a problem at all since we get compensated with a meaningful story and somewhat believable characters. Anna would only be half as desirable if she were more depraved from the beginning. Watching her slowly slipping into corruption is all the fun. And the conditions for that are met: She's sexually somewhat neglected from her husband even though she's a little more horny since giving birth, there are lots of "predators" around her just waiting for an opportunity and there is Kendra unswervingly plotting her fall disguised as BFF. There is no way Anna can be saved. And what an enjoyment to pursue that downfall...

I trust the developer's skills. So far nothing he delivered was a letdown. And why should that change?
The time period for creating a new update has already changed, let's see what happens next!
Let's talk about this after the Q&A from the dev, part 2!

I-No

Nov 20, 2021
The time period for creating a new update has already changed [...]
Yeah, sometimes life is a bitch. There are lots of reasons which could delay the update. Don't get me wrong I would very much prefer them to arrive on a daily basis or so. But realisticly they need time. Even more so if the developer has a life beneath a perfect marriage...

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Yeah, sometimes life is a bitch. There are lots of reasons which could delay the update. Don't get me wrong I would very much prefer them to arrive on a daily basis or so. But realisticly they need time. Even more so if the developer has a life beneath a perfect marriage...
I spoke about this myself, he was faced with a lot of work that he did not expect and this delayed the process of creating the game!
But if this only concerned this project, this trend applies to all similar projects!
First the devs produces stable content by attracting sponsors, then he encounters difficulties in producing a new update and in 99% of such cases the devs themselves are to blame on this! Correction of the plot, addition or removal of heroes, alteration of characters, etc. and this leads to the sponsors are getting used to the fact that previously updates were released every three to four months, now they come out once every half year and they are ready to wait that long, and then development takes from nine months to a year!
"There is a game that took about six months to develop, the dev releases it with 700-800 renders but there are many paths in it and instead of enjoying a long gameplay, you play the game for an hour, maximum, because other paths don’t interest you!"
It will also be here! For example, many people don’t like Chris and want to skip his path, the dev releases an update with 500 renders where hot scenes and plot development are divided between two characters Chris and Jake, i.e. it’s no longer 500 but a maximum of 250!
Imagine if events will be released as separate releases like:
-this update is dedicated to the story of Chris only
-the next one will be dedicated to Jake
and each update takes about a half year to develop, those who don’t like Chris will have to wait a year to play Jake content and ect.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Tired of people claiming a game is a slow burn. The slow burn is supposed to be the time it takes in the game to get to content. Not the time it takes to get a release.
Unfortunately, this includes all the time spent building the plot and the time spent on production!
But it seemed to me and dev himself said that the construction of the plot is the first two chapters, but it turned out that it is not!

MemeKiddo420

Oct 11, 2021
Unfortunately, this includes all the time spent building the plot and the time spent on production!
But it seemed to me and dev himself said that the construction of the plot is the first two chapters, but it turned out that it is not!
I never really understood devs that say they need time to write a plot. I guarantee you no one has gone to a movie/game publishing company and was like hey I have this idea for a game. I have just the first chapter wrote but you gotta trust me that I’ll finish it as we go. I can get coding taking time and putting everything in the game. But just writing? Shouldn’t you have a story from beginning to end already?

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
I never really understood devs that say they need time to write a plot. I guarantee you no one has gone to a movie/game publishing company and was like hey I have this idea for a game. I have just the first chapter wrote but you gotta trust me that I’ll finish it as we go. I can get coding taking time and putting everything in the game. But just writing? Shouldn’t you have a story from beginning to end already?
As it turned out - No!
He talked about this at the last briefing question/answer, that some paths are ready, some he is already working on, some are not, and apparently when he moved to the CH3, he ran into a problem that he had to make this update not the first update of the CH3, but the logical conclusion of the CH2!

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Anna mother mb :sneaky:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:(It always irritates me in games when :eek:o_O:ROFLMAO:the mother looks too similar to the daughter in appearance or vice versa. :ROFLMAO:If it weren't for the in-game captions who is the mother and who is the daughter, I wouldn't know it. (y):love:Just age the mother or daughter a little and that's it.

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
Everything you wrote is very informative, but the dev confirmed that he will not give up taking away the player’s choice even if he follows the path of loyalty to the option to cheat on Anna with someone else or not!
In other words, you can play the faithful Anna, who does not succumb to the influence of predators, but when choosing whether to have sex thit "Marvin" or not!
Characteristics will not matter, in front of us it will simply be a choice of yes or no!

P.S: What new characters are? :LOL:
Dev removes the old ones due to lack of time and so much time due to the existing ones!
____________________________________++++++++++++++_______________________________________________

Ever read any of JRR Martin's books, "Game of Thrones?" The game is like a lot of novels where the author has done x, y, and z even to the most beloved and popular characters. So, would I expect any difference in this game's storyline? NO. At best so far, I can choose to take whatever routes I like. For me the Jake route is so classically boring, I don't bother making any choices in that direction. The penalty for me is I don't get to see the Jake/Anna content.

As to my post which you replied to, I just shared a major plot point that brings all parties together that gets the story moving... so it's just an idea. But the main point of my post was this whole.... IT'S A SLOW BURN :rolleyes: counterargument extolling the virtues of this game to the usual garbage that is out there.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i just hope that on Anna's cheating path, that David finds Fuckface Fake Friend aka Chris phone and scrolls through all his conversations with Anna, and then has a nuclear meltdown that leads to Chris getting absoulely beat to a bloody pulp and Anna facing some severe consequences as David throws Chris phone in her face and demands an explanation and then let's see how the narcissistic bitch explains herself..that is definately something i hope to see..#DEATHTOCHRIS

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes