3.80 star(s) 106 Votes
Oct 1, 2023
APM DEV update :
"Good news - all the renders are done. The artist kicked some butt this weekend and finished everything. Now, it’s just a matter of marrying the script to the renders (this takes time because the writing ALWAYS changes once I get the art. Not by all lot, but the art is so good it influences the writing). There’s also one scene I still need to write (I have the renders for it). All this to say, we’re close. Again, end of month is my hope, but if not, it won’t be much longer after that… so don’t think just because I don’t make 1/31 that there’s going to be weeks longer. Not the case… I’m doing my best!"

garret64

Feb 9, 2019
i just hope that on Anna's cheating path, that David finds Fuckface Fake Friend aka Chris phone and scrolls through all his conversations with Anna, and then has a nuclear meltdown that leads to Chris getting absoulely beat to a bloody pulp and Anna facing some severe consequences as David throws Chris phone in her face and demands an explanation and then let's see how the narcissistic bitch explains herself..that is definately something i hope to see..#DEATHTOCHRIS
Believing on Anna's path of fraud, David will find media content where Anna's texts about Chris will no longer be quite as relevant.

Ignorant cuckolds are too delicious :D

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Alea iacta est

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
A tip would be cool to see some lesbian scenes with Kendra and Alexia since we won't have them in the game.:WutFace:

Reactions: ItsNotUs

MrLoverGJ

Jul 13, 2023
Pity David who used to tap that ass on the regular. When they are on the upswing, though, BPD girls will fuck you like they are trying to win something. She is probably a tornado between the sheets when she is off her meds.
Wouldn't risk a blowjob from her mind :LOL:

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Tired of people claiming a game is a slow burn. The slow burn is supposed to be the time it takes in the game to get to content. Not the time it takes to get a release.
Well technically "A Wife And Mother" falls into both of those categories, takes around 5 to 6 months to get a third of a day and in the what 6 years of development Sophia has done very little, unless you count her latest content with Dylan and I don't since I really don't like him

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I never really understood devs that say they need time to write a plot. I guarantee you no one has gone to a movie/game publishing company and was like hey I have this idea for a game. I have just the first chapter wrote but you gotta trust me that I’ll finish it as we go. I can get coding taking time and putting everything in the game. But just writing? Shouldn’t you have a story from beginning to end already?
It's always tricky to write a story for a game when you have no idea how long it's going to be, and unless you write every scene out in complete detail chances are you're going to forget what exactly you wanted from that scene long before you get to it. If your development of Day one takes you around 4 months and you have everything written out to Day 30 it's going to be several years at the earliest before you reach there, so it's highly unlikely you'll remember what you wanted to do by that time. Some story points might need to be changed due to software or hardware issues, and it's nice to be flexible as people can always have different ways of doing things and take on board supporters suggestions for how certain events could go

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes