3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018
Mr Palmer Update:
"Hello everyone, I’m still working on it so it won’t be ready today, but it’s close… thanks for your patience. Renders are at 100%. Writing and programming are at about 90-95%. I’m working at my job today, but this evening I’ll have some coveted alone time to work on the project! I’d be surprised if I don’t have it out by some time Friday, possibly tomorrow. Will let you know if anything changes."

sonne1999

May 13, 2023
Well the news is promising so I guess we can be patient for another couple of days. In this update I'm hoping Anna is full on operation tease Marvin mode. Best scenario would be Anna to sunbathe topless [ yes I know highly unlikely but we can always hope ]. But just picture the scene you just know that there is going to be a huge explosion in Marvin's pants.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Mr Palmer Update:
"Hello everyone, I’m still working on it so it won’t be ready today, but it’s close… thanks for your patience. Renders are at 100%. Writing and programming are at about 90-95%. I’m working at my job today, but this evening I’ll have some coveted alone time to work on the project! I’d be surprised if I don’t have it out by some time Friday, possibly tomorrow. Will let you know if anything changes."
sounds good...as it has no scene, i did expected to get it done with this part asap and not to take extra long time as other games. Atleast now he can start working on sex part of the story asap.

Haha9999

Oct 2, 2019
Well the news is promising so I guess we can be patient for another couple of days. In this update I'm hoping Anna is full on operation tease Marvin mode. Best scenario would be Anna to sunbathe topless [ yes I know highly unlikely but we can always hope ]. But just picture the scene you just know that there is going to be a huge explosion in Marvin's pants.
even my speculation is same i mentioned this 1 month ago, that we are going to see Anna topless finally on this update

wetton

Dec 27, 2023
What can i say? This is one of the best games I've played so far. Maybe it is because it hits the exact kinks i like. I think it really does an outstanding job in depicting the process of how characters change their mind slowly and steadily... This is very difficult to find out there. I have played the android version and i cannot wait until next update.

Tinez82

Jan 6, 2023
What can i say? This is one of the best games I've played so far. Maybe it is because it hits the exact kinks i like. I think it really does an outstanding job in depicting the process of how characters change their mind slowly and steadily... This is very difficult to find out there. I have played the android version and i cannot wait until next update.
Well wait is something that you're gonna have to do.... Especially if you're wanting to see Anna naked

• Haha
Reactions: ItsNotUs

DikB10

Nov 12, 2021
Hey, I forgot the name of a game I played some years back. It involves a son being sent to the city by his father due to issues with his step-sisters. However, his stepmother is kind and visits him.

Is there anything else you remember about the game that could help identify it?

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes