3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Just finished reading the original story, when Anna got fucked the first time, I nutted without a pump. Like dude wtf is wrong with me.
Trust me it is even more confusing when you are a woman. You are reading some Literotica, your thighs clamp together, and all of a sudden your clit bursts into song and it is Niagra falls in your panties. There is a stronger link between body and brain than we are prepared to admit, especially when it comes to arousal.

Reactions: Pypypy and Adolfo

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Did I say something funny? I haven't played the game since the beginning of Anna's POV of the first week

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
Did I say something funny? I haven't played the game since the beginning of Anna's POV of the first week
Little drops of water make the mighty oceon and right row the sun is shining brighter than ever. Come back and ask when the little droplets atleast made it to a pond

• Hey there
Reactions: ItsNotUs

2016er

Jun 20, 2017
The creator's explanation for Anna's attitudes is nonsense, it has nothing to do with being born into a family of men and being a girl with her husband, I played by being faithful, and was rewarded with Anna cheating, flirting, sending photos, deleting conversations to Devid doesn't find out, and hides that Devid has a shitty friend, etc., betrayal isn't just about sex, it's about trust, tell me that women and men who love their partner don't let him know that he has a talkative friend who's trying to flirt with you, and that's bothering you, whoever loves someone, doesn't want to see them with bad people around them, but Anna is different... she knew from the first time she saw Chris that he's not a good friend , instead of doing the right thing, she doesn't tell her due, she keeps in touch, receiving flirting, because she likes it, otherwise she wouldn't have blocked it, the game is very revolting, I'm rooting for Kendra (I don't remember her name) to be able to take down Anna
My exact thought, I am keeping David faithful as well so that Anna's eventual cheating hurt her husband even more.

Reactions: jackdiddley

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
So Anna hasn't done any cheating yet? Are we supposed to wait until the last day of this new week?

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
So Anna hasn't done any cheating yet? Are we supposed to wait until the last day of this new week?
We don't know how long we have to wait before the first "sex scene"!
Previously, dev avoiding this question, answered that: Not earlier than the second update and not later than the seventh update of the CH3!
But since the CH3 has not yet begun, no one knows when to expect it! And the dev decided to re-conduct the Q&A (question/answer) after the release of the second part of the winter update, which logically completes the CH2 of the game!

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
So yet another slow burn game
_________________________________+++++++++++++++__________________________________________________

There is slow burn and then there is a story and a plot. Good plots and stories are novels, while most adult games can best be described as comic book when considering plots/story.

Where this game is in terms of a novel or play would be the first 3 chapters or ACT I. Still need more backdrop, plot development, motives and conditions to complete the opening of either a book or play.

Unlike most adult games, you can't count keystrokes and be in the main scenes in this game. Doubtful many here has read DH Lawrence's "Lady Chatterley's Lover." The better games are indeed like books/novels while the majority are like issues of Hustler. And not everyone is into stories that cause the reader to think but just want reaction.

I have a guess how the developer will get all parties in play to keep the story plausible, including Marvin. If I was writing the story, it's an easy plot fix that puts everything into motion. It all would start with Hank assigning Anna an impossible task taking charge of his company's involvement in a multi-billion-dollar merger. Anna's motives for throwing herself into the project would be a huge bonus and reputation within the industry. But Hank would know (secretly) how difficult it would be for Anna to succeed.

*Plus with this plotline you involve all characters. Jake is somewhat of a weasel and if he could win the contract at Anna's expense he would. So he would try even harder to seduce Anna to blindside her and take the credit. Such a storyline would allow other male characters to cock-block Jake even with Marvin stumbling on documents on Jake's desk so he can get in better with Anna.

*Anna would need a lot of Hank's direct assistance and Hank can exploit Anna's need for help to get what he wants.

*Due to the extreme complex nature of this merger, Anna would be forced to allow Senstromber back in her life for his expertise.

*With Anna overwhelmed with the project, the strain on her marriage, Chris could easier find Anna more vulnerable.

*It would be at this stage if the developer could introduce new characters.

*Marvin becomes the funny and trusted distraction and Anna makes the mistake of not seeing the threat he is... she becomes flattered and shocked at Marvin's advances and her own perversion that allows Marvin to go to far at times.

*Kendra would still be adding fuel to the dumpster fire of David and Anna's marriage while discovering Anna love of certain books and comes across a steamy hot book she recommends to Anna. That book plays on Anna's fantasies.

jackdiddley

Dec 5, 2021
We don't know how long we have to wait before the first "sex scene"!
Previously, dev avoiding this question, answered that: Not earlier than the second update and not later than the seventh update of the CH3!
But since the CH3 has not yet begun, no one knows when to expect it! And the dev decided to re-conduct the Q&A (question/answer) after the release of the second part of the winter update, which logically completes the CH2 of the game!
The range makes sense depending on which guy or guys get the chance.

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I've got a question, if chapter one was David's pov and chapter two was the same week from Anna's pov, who's pov is chapter three going to be told from? I'm hoping for just Anna's or be given a choice as I'm not big on male protag games since they tend to be too linear

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
I've got a question, if chapter one was David's pov and chapter two was the same week from Anna's pov, who's pov is chapter three going to be told from? I'm hoping for just Anna's or be given a choice as I'm not big on male protag games since they tend to be too linear
If my memory serves me well the devloper told us, that the game will feature one perspective only at chapter three.
I suppose it will be a more linear. (to save time, faster updates?)

Reactions: Krysis_here

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
_________________________________+++++++++++++++__________________________________________________

There is slow burn and then there is a story and a plot. Good plots and stories are novels, while most adult games can best be described as comic book when considering plots/story.

Where this game is in terms of a novel or play would be the first 3 chapters or ACT I. Still need more backdrop, plot development, motives and conditions to complete the opening of either a book or play.

Unlike most adult games, you can't count keystrokes and be in the main scenes in this game. Doubtful many here has read DH Lawrence's "Lady Chatterley's Lover." The better games are indeed like books/novels while the majority are like issues of Hustler. And not everyone is into stories that cause the reader to think but just want reaction.

I have a guess how the developer will get all parties in play to keep the story plausible, including Marvin. If I was writing the story, it's an easy plot fix that puts everything into motion. It all would start with Hank assigning Anna an impossible task taking charge of his company's involvement in a multi-billion-dollar merger. Anna's motives for throwing herself into the project would be a huge bonus and reputation within the industry. But Hank would know (secretly) how difficult it would be for Anna to succeed.

*Plus with this plotline you involve all characters. Jake is somewhat of a weasel and if he could win the contract at Anna's expense he would. So he would try even harder to seduce Anna to blindside her and take the credit. Such a storyline would allow other male characters to cock-block Jake even with Marvin stumbling on documents on Jake's desk so he can get in better with Anna.

*Anna would need a lot of Hank's direct assistance and Hank can exploit Anna's need for help to get what he wants.

*Due to the extreme complex nature of this merger, Anna would be forced to allow Senstromber back in her life for his expertise.

*With Anna overwhelmed with the project, the strain on her marriage, Chris could easier find Anna more vulnerable.

*It would be at this stage if the developer could introduce new characters.

*Marvin becomes the funny and trusted distraction and Anna makes the mistake of not seeing the threat he is... she becomes flattered and shocked at Marvin's advances and her own perversion that allows Marvin to go to far at times.

*Kendra would still be adding fuel to the dumpster fire of David and Anna's marriage while discovering Anna love of certain books and comes across a steamy hot book she recommends to Anna. That book plays on Anna's fantasies.
Everything you wrote is very informative, but the dev confirmed that he will not give up taking away the player’s choice even if he follows the path of loyalty to the option to cheat on Anna with someone else or not!
In other words, you can play the faithful Anna, who does not succumb to the influence of predators, but when choosing whether to have sex thit "Marvin" or not!
Characteristics will not matter, in front of us it will simply be a choice of yes or no!

P.S: What new characters are? :LOL:
Dev removes the old ones due to lack of time and so much time due to the existing ones!

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes