3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Brudda10

Nov 29, 2022
So the update is basically just more blueballing and we dont get to see the goat marvin doing anything than few touches smh

Reactions: yrban7477

joshuaalcabar

Aug 15, 2022
patience people. the udpate is supposed to be on here on Friday as per Mr. Palmer's patreon info. so not long now, unless we get it from a patreon before that, but it's coming..so chill.
how can you say to them chill? its anna dude! its anna! ahahahaha if only marvin was here for sure he already shares the file to the group LOL

• Haha
Reactions: L0b0ts

Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024
patience people. the udpate is supposed to be on here on Friday as per Mr. Palmer's patreon info. so not long now, unless we get it from a patreon before that, but it's coming..so chill.
Yeah kind of sad to see so many people begging for the update when the public release is only a few days away. Many Devs don't even release their game publicly. The paying patreons should get it first. Otherwise what a waste for paying, the bronze tier hasn't got anything yet.

Also I noticed you forgot #DEATHTOCHRIS... Maybe he's now turning into one of your favs? Chris is basically the perfect friend and a great guy :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: @alvin

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
Yeah kind of sad to see so many people begging for the update when the public release is only a few days away. Many Devs don't even release their game publicly. The paying patreons should get it first. Otherwise what a waste for paying, the bronze tier hasn't got anything yet.

Also I noticed you forgot #DEATHTOCHRIS... Maybe he's now turning into one of your favs? Chris is basically the perfect friend and a great guy :ROFLMAO:
Chris is a piece of human garbage. #DEATHTOCHRIS

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
the perfect revenge on Chris is to have Anna lure him to her bedroom..David cracks him over the head with a candlestick, he wakes up tied up in a chair with his dick in a cock cage. he wakes up and sees David and Anna going at it like rabbits. he looks at David's dick and gets hard even before looking at Anna, revealing that he is in reality a homo. all his attempts to lure Anna astray are really attempts to get David away from her since he has been jealous of Anna the whole time. in reality, Chris is a pathetic fag. while watching David fucking Anna, he starts crying like a little bitch as he sees David, the object of his heart's desire, happily shagging his hot wife while they both laugh about what a pathetic loser Chris really is. after that, they kill him and feed him to the sharks..

JASipa

Jul 20, 2023
I think most people hate cris, and I'm pretty sure that almost no one is choosing his route, well that one.

Oct 9, 2023
I think most people hate cris, and I'm pretty sure that almost no one is choosing his route, well that one.
No way, dude. Chris is the man. This guy is such a slimeball it's going to be so gratifying when his huge cock splits Anna's once faithful pussy open. Nothing better in a game than a manipulator taking advantage of an innocent, faithful wife like Anna. It's even better when everyone likes her so much.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes