3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024
the perfect revenge on Chris is to have Anna lure him to her bedroom..David cracks him over the head with a candlestick, he wakes up tied up in a chair with his dick in a cock cage. he wakes up and sees David and Anna going at it like rabbits. he looks at David's dick and gets hard even before looking at Anna, revealing that he is in reality a homo. all his attempts to lure Anna astray are really attempts to get David away from her since he has been jealous of Anna the whole time. in reality, Chris is a pathetic fag. while watching David fucking Anna, he starts crying like a little bitch as he sees David, the object of his heart's desire, happily shagging his hot wife while they both laugh about what a pathetic loser Chris really is. after that, they kill him and feed him to the sharks..
Hahaha. Tell us how you really feel! Sounds like you've fantasised about Chris's humiliation & death for the last 18 months. Thats a very in depth description.
#DEATHTOCHRIS

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
Hahaha. Tell us how you really feel! Sounds like you've fantasised about Chris's humiliation & death for the last 18 months. Thats a very in depth description.
#DEATHTOCHRIS
yeah i have been wanting to see that asshole get a nasty death ever since he started his shit early on. i have been playing this since it came out and can't wait to see that asshole get what's coming to him. if not, i may just have to learn how to do this shit myself so i can make a game called..The Never Ending Torture of Chris Monroe.. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
almost forgot my signature #DEATHTOCHRIS

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
Yeah kind of sad to see so many people begging for the update when the public release is only a few days away. Many Devs don't even release their game publicly. The paying patreons should get it first. Otherwise what a waste for paying, the bronze tier hasn't got anything yet.

Also I noticed you forgot #DEATHTOCHRIS... Maybe he's now turning into one of your favs? Chris is basically the perfect friend and a great guy :ROFLMAO:
I got sucked in with AWAM a few years ago until this game and the AWAM start having some real hardcore action, not going to part with my dollars. Babysitters is worth supporting financially.

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
Chris is a piece of human garbage. #DEATHTOCHRIS
Well I do agree that he is indeed a human garbage but do I think that he shouldn't exist in this world?

Fuck no!!

It is because of him we atleast got to see some skin, some groping, lingerie modelling of our heroine as of now.
He is what making this game not a complete blueball simulator.
He is the Male MC in this game just like those evil MC corruption games.

shavone1

Mar 20, 2020
the perfect revenge on Chris is to have Anna lure him to her bedroom..David cracks him over the head with a candlestick, he wakes up tied up in a chair with his dick in a cock cage. he wakes up and sees David and Anna going at it like rabbits. he looks at David's dick and gets hard even before looking at Anna, revealing that he is in reality a homo. all his attempts to lure Anna astray are really attempts to get David away from her since he has been jealous of Anna the whole time. in reality, Chris is a pathetic fag. while watching David fucking Anna, he starts crying like a little bitch as he sees David, the object of his heart's desire, happily shagging his hot wife while they both laugh about what a pathetic loser Chris really is. after that, they kill him and feed him to the sharks..
I would love to see David finding out the truth about Chris then drugging him. Chris wakes up in tied to a pole naked, infront of his limp dick is a circular saw running at full speed and a tv scrolling through all the lude pics Anna has sent him. #NODICKCHRIS

instaMagix

Dec 1, 2020
LMAO to these chris haters,i mean you can be pure in your playthroughs blocking all the guys except david.why play chris routes when you can deny him?this game has been netorare the first it came out,next is cheating.
and who tf plays a pure route?when you are an NTR hater,you just have to ignore this game.
wow this game has a lot of anti NTR who likes NTR :KEK::KEK::KEK:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
LMAO to these chris haters,i mean you can be pure in your playthroughs blocking all the guys except david.why play chris routes when you can deny him?this game has been netorare the first it came out,next is cheating.
and who tf plays a pure route?when you are an NTR hater,you just have to ignore this game.
wow this game has a lot of anti NTR who likes NTR :KEK::KEK::KEK:
well I play the NTR path called ABC, Anybody But Chris :ROFLMAO:

Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024
Well, calculating the release times so far, and how the story unfolds, I hope that by 2025 we will be able to see at least one or two endings, at least wishful thinking
20240206_224545.jpg
Even though I love the game and the writing more than any other right now. Seeing that would be tough for everyone expecting action. I've said before I dont mind the no sex as I think the teasing is great. Extremely unlikely there will be sex next update. Although I do think some nudity will happen through the year. So August 2024 will be 2 years since this comment. I think sex will only happen at the end of 2024. Start of 2026 I think will be getting towards the ending. Looks to be a 4 year game.

Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024
Heh I have to call that out. Have you ever been married? Or in a serious relatiosnhip?

Not once, in all my serious relationships, have I never visited or seen or met my gf/wife at her work. Not once. Seriously, he never goes there...or meets her anywhere outside of work where she would be with collegues, which is the only single convenient plot point to the whole scheme falling apart because he'd see Kendra working there and the whole thing would unravel.

The story literally revolves around something not happening, which happens in every relatiosnhip I've had and every relationship I've known about with friends and aquaintences.
Maybe you didn't take note of why David hasn't come to her work. Anna started working at the law firm 2 years ago. In those two years she was barely at the office. Working at home during her pregnancy, then taking care of the new baby for close to a year. Kendra and Anna weren't friends before (the opposite in fact) and Kendras not the receptionist, so David would be unlikely to see his ex there even if he did pick Anna up from her work a couple times in the past. Plus David works at his company with longer hours, so hard for him to visit her at work anyway. Play the game again and appreciate how well Mr Palmer has setup the characters, their motivations and personalities. The writing is the strength of this VN.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes