3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

I-No

Nov 20, 2021
People getting scammed by this guy.
[...] the art of milking the patron [...]
It will become very boring and burn out [...]
Obviously the game isn't for everyone. If you don't like it then walk away quietly and let the those enjoying the game have their fun. I am sick of those unfounded milking allegations. Develop a game yourself and then we're gonna see your update cycles! Seriously, guys! You are pilfering that game, fap over it and you still keep whining if it doesn't progress fast enough for your taste. Get a life! And keep yourself busy with one of almost 17000 other games on this site. :rolleyes: :mad:

Taven Val

Mar 21, 2018
Obviously the game isn't for everyone. If you don't like it then walk away quietly and let the those enjoying the game have their fun. I am sick of those unfounded milking allegations. Develop a game yourself and then we're gonna see your update cycles! Seriously, guys! You are pilfering that game, fap over it and you still keep whining if it doesn't progress fast enough for your taste. Get a life! And keep yourself busy with one of almost 17000 other games on this site. :rolleyes: :mad:
NTR fans like to get milked, so I'm all for it buddy

newfan

Jan 7, 2021

Author
Hello - sa2222 here - I just want to point out that instead of continuing the story on literotica, I'm creating an interactive visual novel instead, where you can see images, and you can influence the direction of the story. You can find the first update in this link:

edcl58

Oct 24, 2020
I don't see why people complain yet keep glued the thread....AWAM syndrome has spread. If you don't like the game or its development, then go play something else.
Ahh yes.The old, If you don't have my opinion then you shouldn't comment. Do you types ever think, for a second, It's not the game that's disliked, it's how it's run ! And hoping for change. I stopped supporting the GD because of a snail paced game but still monitor the comments hoping it actually has some action. Haven't wasted time downloading it over 2 updates because comments spared me from seeing the same old boring teaser crap

Reactions: Taven Val

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
I really don't get it, why some people are so eager and excited about the update. First of all, it's just another teaser update, nothing spectacular. Despite the location, which is a public bath, there still won't be any real nudes of Anna (only Kendra is shown naked). Secondly some users already shared the "highlights" of this update via screenshots, so you already know exactly what to expect - which isn't much btw!

Let the subscribers pay and let them enjoy their small update early on. Have some pride and stop asking for alms! The recent update is lame anyway and in my opinion not worth it. This game might become interesting at the end of the year. So long simply ignore this game and move on, until it might become interesting much later.
Games are shared prematurely if the updates are good, if not they don't bother.

Reactions: Chaosguy

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
I liked the update, I'm looking forward to the sequel, I wonder how events will develop further.
There is one nuance that I noticed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In order to avoid the situation of being misunderstood, the comment marked with a spoiler is not a claim against this game, in it I am talking about a real life problem that I accidentally drew attention to.

Last edited:

JASipa

Jul 20, 2023
:unsure:I think the creator said something during the Q&D that if we reject a guy, he will still be in the story but he won't try to get Anna or something like that,
what you mean is that whichever route you take or path you choose whether it is with cris, the director or marvin will be for yourself and not for the dev, s

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes