3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
If game gives you inferiority complex, than you've inferiority complex. We just want to see the girl get good dicking. So, it's all fun n game.
Here, on this forum, quite often there are individuals who carry all sorts of nonsense trying to insult other people, it looks like you are one of them.
APM is a wonderful game, I like it like many other games. This game does not cause me any complexes, it's funny to read your comment. Another thing is that the conversation between the two heroines of this game reminded me of what I wrote in my post, no more, no less.
Mr. Palmer is a wonderful author, his writing perfectly reflects what is happening in real life. If you follow the link from my post, then you can read about those thousands of men who have been imposed with an inferiority complex and they resort to surgical operations to correct the situation. Personally, I think this is stupid, which is what I tried to explain with my comment. You're not getting to the bottom of it, you're trying to be sarcastic. What for? Are you asserting yourself?
This forum is not the place for this and your method is completely useless.
And finally, to summarize, I note that the characters in the APM are realistic, unlike many other games, and I like it.

pnkrel

Dec 9, 2020
Here, on this forum, quite often there are individuals who carry all sorts of nonsense trying to insult other people, it looks like you are one of them.
APM is a wonderful game, I like it like many other games. This game does not cause me any complexes, it's funny to read your comment. Another thing is that the conversation between the two heroines of this game reminded me of what I wrote in my post, no more, no less.
Mr. Palmer is a wonderful author, his writing perfectly reflects what is happening in real life. If you follow the link from my post, then you can read about those thousands of men who have been imposed with an inferiority complex and they resort to surgical operations to correct the situation. Personally, I think this is stupid, which is what I tried to explain with my comment. You're not getting to the bottom of it, you're trying to be sarcastic. What for? Are you asserting yourself?
This forum is not the place for this and your method is completely useless.
And finally, to summarize, I note that the characters in the APM are realistic, unlike many other games, and I like it.
Not at all being sarcastic. We all know that game set unrealistic standard. 15 inches big dick. Majority girl will definitely not like it. My point is we treat it as a fun and game. N don't let us feel anything. As for APM being realistic, I agree. But it's a common standard in NTR that girl is size maniac. So, no inferiority complex n all. Just a good fap. N I used to support the dev as well, so yeah, I value his writing a lot. One of the best, Ntr out here in VN.

Last edited:
Reactions: BulgariAMARA

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
Not at all being sarcastic. We all know that game set unrealistic standard. 15 inches big dick. Majority girl will definitely not like it. My point is we treat it as a fun and game. N don't let us feel anything. As for APM being realistic, I agree. But it's a common standard in NTR that girl is size maniac. So, no inferiority complex n all. Just a good fap.
Perhaps the misunderstanding arises because of my very weak English. I'll try to explain. I have no complaints about this game, as well as many others, even those in which unrealistically large penises, breasts and asses are drawn.
Like most of us, I'm here for fun in my spare time.
But entertainment is not a reason not to speak out on a topic from life.

Reactions: pnkrel

newfan

Jan 7, 2021
Realistic characters? I don't think there is a woman as stupid as Anna. Or she's a fucking bitch. Maybe David found her in a seedy strip-bar on some harbor. I'm also sure that no mother would allow herself to be groped in the presence of the baby, much less a mummy.

joshuaalcabar

Aug 15, 2022
Realistic characters? I don't think there is a woman as stupid as Anna. Or she's a fucking bitch. Maybe David found her in a seedy strip-bar on some harbor. I'm also sure that no mother would allow herself to be groped in the presence of the baby, much less a mummy.
ahahah the stupidity of anna depends on the player bro. ahahaha you can always choose the right path but why you always choose stupidity for her? ahahaha your comment is so funny you taught your smart and anna in your game is stupid without knowing it is you choosing that path ahaha

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
If game gives you inferiority complex, than you've inferiority complex. We just want to see the girl get good dicking. So, it's all fun n game.
That is certainly a motive. But the "to see the girl get good dicking" thing also exists in other games that have nothing to do with NTR.
I think another important motivation to play NTR games is the fact of humiliation of the woman (Anna) and of course the man (David).
These two acts, the sex and the humiliation, have an irresistible fascination for the NTR fans.
From some of the comments here I conclude that for some on F95 the process of humiliation is even more important when it is combined with sex.
It's a fetish, you don't have to like it, it has nothing to do with "inferiority complex".

lokiGod

Sep 21, 2023

He is more than a hero
he is a god in my eyes-
the man who is allowed
to sit beside you - he

who listens intimately
to the sweet murmur of
your voice, the enticing

laughter that makes my own
heart beat fast. If I meet
you suddenly, I can'