3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Newguy1

Jan 14, 2019
lol came to check here for posts on any scene that i might have missed in the update... ended up reading cries and griefs instead. It seems like some folks don't understand story plots and progression, keeping the skip button held and bolting through the story in search of sex scenes, just to not find any... isn't the game's fault.

Played the update, enjoyed the story and plot, loved that the dev continued that slow grind. I'm enjoying how the story actually matters here... how external forces is causing confusion and ripping the innocence from anna in every aspect of her life. I am though a bit concerned about the balance in the amount of people who are involved in the corruption...

I feel the game might need few neutral members, as of this update, there are only few prominent members in this story who are neutral (with hint that they too will fall prey). Too many negative characters might get a bit confusing. However loved the update, please keep this well paced narrative grind that slowly forms the characters as we move along with the story.

As for those who are disappointed and probably wish to leave cuz they aren't getting 'sex scenes', you can simple play Anna exciting affections and spare this anna for a proper storytelling. The dev simply has a story to tell, and we are his audience. Telling him what to put into his story is like literally writing the story yourself, at that point might as well make the game too.

That's the actual reason why most good games (on f95) either gets delayed indefinitely or gets abandoned. Listening to the public push the narrative, destroys creativity, originality and motivation to continue. Some devs have literally chosen to reduce their interaction on here due to the lack of constructive criticism. Let the dev do his thing and write his own story, if he needs help with decisions, he'll ask for it, and probably on his patreon where it actually matters.

The scene where Chris wants another photo but anna wants to sleep instead and cannot be bothered - you know its a good story, one that you are somewhat invested into, when both you and Chris are either desperate or disappointed with anna not sending a photo :ROFLMAO:

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
No family court judge will take the child away from Anna. She can argue that she is just as much a victim of intrigue as David. What's more, she can even produce a medical report that she was subject to hormonal mood swings after her pregnancy, which influenced her decisions.
Anna is also a well-educated, high-earning woman, which the family court judge would also take into account. The fact that she fucked around is morally reprehensible, but is no reason to take the child away from Anna.
Anna would have to have hit rock bottom, take drugs and therefore no longer be able to care for the child, then David would have a chance of gaining sole custody.
In real life, there is therefore no chance that a family court would take the child away from her.
No, I was more thinking further down the road, after the divorce and she's on her way down the rabbit hole. The attention she's seeking/getting are the types that thrive at putting a well-educated, high-earning woman in a collar. Drugs and all that would start (if they haven't already) with her drinks, they'll want to lower her decision making...most of us all know the drill and how it can go from there.
But you're correct, family court would side with the mother.

Reactions: hzjujk

boobthief

May 25, 2017
Hey, you take the back! I hate NTR! I just accidentally keep playing this game, like I accidentally subscribed to 5 Men's Fitness magazines full of naked oiled men because I am straight! I hate Chris and his big powerful throbbing... I'm not confused you're confused! Is there NTR in this game? Because I hate NTR!

Jun 21, 2023
At this point I don't understand why the game keeps trying to push Anna as a good wife. Even if the player has tried to shut down every single attempt, she's literally had sexual encounters with EVERY SINGLE MALE PRESENCE in her and her husband's life but somehow it's always rationalized and excused under: "oh my hormones, oh I wasn't thinking, oh I just couldn't stand to kick up a fuss." (But when all of a sudden it looks like the same might've been the case for her husband she suddenly becomes Boudica facing down Ancient Rome of course.) And now instead of kicking Chris to the curb for showing clear as a bell what he really wants, she cares more about keeping him 'on her side' just in case? Fuck. You. At this point the happy ending is Anna losing custody and being forced to live with herself the rest of her life, trapped forever in a cycle of constantly trying to pretend and delude herself the same way Kendra does. Eternally repeating the internal lie she's just a poor lost little lamb with nary a hint of agency or personal power in her own life. If she's going to be a good wife, let her be a good wife instead of a hypocritical asshole whose entire personal philosophy seems to be 'rules for thee, not for me.' I mean, if it's Marvin or Chris or the senior citizen who quite literally STUCK HIS FUCKING FACE IN HER ASSCRACK AND TOOK MULTIPLE LOUD INHALES, yeah let's keep saying: "Don't you be crossing that line for the sixth time mister or I'm going to think about making a real frowny face, teehee!" but in the meantime talk to your husband who has told you everything that's gone on with 'Alexia' from the beginning with "GO TO HELL DAVID, YOU'RE JUST GOING TO SLEEP ON THE COUCH AND HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE FACT THAT I CAN'T TRUST YOU BECAUSE MEN ARE ABSOLUTE PIGS AND NEVER YOU MIND YOUR FRIENDS GRABBING MY ASS AND YOUR NEIGHBORS GRABBING MY TITS BECAUSE I TOTALLY DON'T APPRECIATE YOU TELLING ME I'M INAPPROPRIATE WITH OTHER GUYS!!"

Last edited:

jaybae01

Sep 11, 2023
I know it's pretty early since this is moving at snail's pace, but does it have any roadmap about endings planned?

I see it tries to be realistic, so can we possibly see the first ntr game where a (faithful) husband actually kicks the slut to the curb and takes custody of his daughter? I like to think the choices relating to how he reacted to accusations, especially the lines about his house and daughter, mean he will fight for those.
don't be an incel

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
I can actually see a decent and realistic conclusion over the next couple years (real world time). Which for a good VN isn't bad at all. If you get an update every few months, that's not bad.

I think the key will be in keeping it as grounded as it has been. If so, everything should kinda fall apart and snowball (for her/their marriage) quickly, leading to many different ends.
The worst and dumbest thing that could happen is the classic move of adding more and more characters. That and infinite scenarios where guys have her at their mercy and they decide to only touch her tits or whatever. That kind of weak stalling has to be avoided, IMO.

If it is, you could easily have an end for those that want her to be faithful or only lightly scathed by other men very soon.
The other end of multiple men take advantsge of her (what many refer to as a "slut path") can be finished in a couple years if done right.
I think the crazy ex is actually planning to turn her into the town bike with her scheming/advice. So the multiple orbiting dicks introduced make sense. But if the progression is equally slow with every single one of them, I don't see that as sustainable.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
APerfectMarriage-0.7b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
I don’t think any roadmap was shared but we could speculate:

1) Anna and David reconcile and marriage is saved (lol)
2) Anna stays in the marriage but got side action with any of the guys
3) Anna divorces David
4) Anna gets with any one or multiple iterations with the guys going after her and gets dumped
5) Anna divorces David and marries one of the other guys.
6) Anna turns into a cumslut fucking everything that moves to get back at David

i think #2 and #4 would be my preferred endings. This marriage lost trust and won’t recover especially once she started sending sexy selfies to Chris and let Marvin grope her.
I hope this doesn't happen but my experiences with VNs tell me #6 is in the cards! lol

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
I think the crazy ex is actually planning to turn her into the town bike with her scheming/advice. So the multiple orbiting dicks introduced make sense. But if the progression is equally slow with every single one of them, I don't see that as sustainable.
She's definitely planning that. In fact, that appears to be the dominant storyline between that and any sort of loyalty plotline.

I think a loyalty line can end rather quickly from the current point. The corruption route being longer but still one that can end relatively quickly (still a couple years of real-life time). Not saying it can end in the next update or two but it's been setup in a pretty grounded way where, if followed and continued, could facilitate a point where it snowballs quickly.

Then again, many devs are so afraid of making another VN when they have a good one that they milk it and do a lot of nonsensical, dumb bullshit to keep it going. I'm hoping and assuming this dev doesn't.

Reactions: garret64

Erehn_Jaeger

Jan 5, 2023
Nice game, im into corrupt games and this is one of the best so far, graphics are great, teasing is wonderful nad the female protagonist "Anna" is hot as hell, i d like to be able to change the name of the characters that would be sooo goood, anyways all my thanks to the devolper and the guy that is leaking the game before the release public date...Awesome!

jaybae01

Sep 11, 2023
APerfectMarriage-0.7b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
hiiii do you have mac?

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes