3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Panos24

Oct 1, 2020
Truth! Where is chapter 3? We were supposed to see action from last summer! I'm so afraid we'll be too late to see something like this! If we see

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
???

Why should i read a dissertation on the topic of why and how Anna behaves, if it’s for me, already clear from the game!

Again, the Grant/Anna scene where Anna is visiting from college-- there would have been fireworks if daddy wasn't around.
But there are no fireworks, we have no choice whether Anna’s father will be nearby at that moment or not!

My question is not about how Anna should behave and why she behaves this way! I'm not saying that there shouldn't be plot building first - but damn it's been two years - when? How much longer to wait?
I already wrote about this - that there are many similar projects that have been teasing their fans for years without showing anything! And when the moment finally comes that dev can be either "on the horse or under the horse"!

And i am sure that there are many such people, like me, who came here for spicy things./
I'm not saying that the plot is not important, it is important, but damn the dev himself said that this is what the first two parts are reserved for this! And now he has new "excuses"!

How long to wait for real time?
_________________________________________++++++++++++++_______________________________________

Why should i read a dissertation on the topic of why and how Anna behaves, if it’s for me, already clear from the game!

Again, the Grant/Anna scene where Anna is visiting from college-- there would have been fireworks if daddy wasn't around.
But there are no fireworks, we have no choice whether Anna’s father will be nearby at that moment or not!

My question is not about how Anna should behave and why she behaves this way! I'm not saying that there shouldn't be plot building first - but damn it's been two years - when? How much longer to wait? YES! We don't know why Anna WOULD have. We also don't know why Anna would allow Marvin to get away with what he has done to this point either. Further, assuming a player makes the choice to allow Hank to molest Anna, we don't know why Anna would allow that either, nor how she would react. None of these answers are coming in the next release unless the developer gives us more insight to Anna's past and thinking. BUT......

We can trust Mr. Palmer (creator) to provide us these details to make Marvin, Grant, and Hank scenes plausible. Or we can assume the story has a huge plot hole and throws away all this work done to this point. Hopefully the creator is aware of what is left to be fleshed out before the game gets to those three. There are many writing devices one can use to inform the audience of details to fill out a story. And I think that would be part of the fun in this game.

Take Grant again as an example. What do we know? First, we see memories Grant and Anna at her father's funeral, and second, we get memories of Anna's visit from college--that is it. But what else haven't we YET to be informed of? Did Anna send Grant pictures of herself while she was in college to Grant... did Grant make a move(s) on Anna sometime in the past, perhaps an innocent kiss that turned into something more...? What else is in Anna's past that affects her to allow old men access to her. Questions I myself would love to ask the developers.

I already wrote about this - that there are many similar projects that have been teasing their fans for years without showing anything! And when the moment finally comes that dev can be either "on the horse or under the horse"!
The biggest problem with the good games is the amount of time it takes to get to the point where everyone is happy with the content. Imagine in the beginning, Anna immediately gets groped from Hank during their first scene together, or Anna and Marvin go off together after drinking with Kendra and Jake and make out? Would be pretty much like every other game out there and be another YAWN, boring game.
And i am sure that there are many such people, like me, who came here for spicy things./
I'm not saying that the plot is not important, it is important, but damn the dev himself said that this is what the first two parts are reserved for this! And now he has new "excuses"! Do you season your steak first before tasting it to get the measure of what it needs to be great... or taste then add the seasonings? Simply the plot (the steak) hasn't been established to make the action even better. A great story has a well-developed protagonist(s), antagonist(s), plot and story

How long to wait for real time?

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
_________________________________________++++++++++++++_______________________________________

Take Grant again as an example. What do we know? First, we see memories Grant and Anna at her father's funeral, and second, we get memories of Anna's visit from college--that is it. But what else haven't we YET to be informed of? Did Anna send Grant pictures of herself while she was in college to Grant... did Grant make a move(s) on Anna sometime in the past, perhaps an innocent kiss that turned into something more...? What else is in Anna's past that affects her to allow old men access to her. Questions I myself would love to ask the developers.
You are playing the game poorly if you have such questions!

Old Grant is her father's friend, he became like an uncle to Anna. What her father forbade, Grant allowed her, he spoiled her. He always had a sexual interest in her, he even had a photo of her ass, Anna and her brother found this photo in his room, but Anna didn’t admit to her brother that she knows what her ass in the photo! Those. in other words, she allowed him "extra steps". Grant has known her since childhood, he knows her character and that in her heart she wants sex. He just made a very wrong move, due to the fact that Anna’s father treated Grant badly, after the death of her father, he took his company for himself, leaving Anna’s family with nothing. I’m sure if he hadn’t done that, Anna would have been riding his dick a long time ago!

As for Marvin, Mr. Palmer wrote that Anna does not want to offend her and seem too rude, and dependent on her previous choice, Anna will either turn Marvin off or let him continue to grope her ass!

"Imagine in the beginning, Anna immediately gets groped from Hank during their first scene together" that's how it was

About the boss, she knew from the very beginning that he was an old pervert, remember the scene in the restaurant, he groped her ass, Anna allowed this so as not to start a scandal, and so as not to lose her job. Well, this is supposedly such an innocent prank that you can forget. The boss knows about Anna’s husband’s problems and most likely he will either manipulate this or simply blackmail her!

Do you season your steak first before tasting it to get the measure of what it needs to be great... or taste then add the seasonings? Simply the plot (the steak) hasn't been established to make the action even better. A great story has a well-developed protagonist(s), antagonist(s), plot and story

We're not talking about good wine, we're talking about a visual novel that manipulates thit "sex content"!

P.S: And my opinion is that two years is enough time to build a narrowing line in order to move on to the hot one and not drag out the building of a narrowing line for another year or two!

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
About the boss, she knew from the very beginning that he was an old pervert, remember the scene in the restaurant, he groped her ass, Anna allowed this so as not to start a scandal, and so as not to lose her job. Well, this is supposedly such an innocent prank that you can forget. The boss knows about Anna’s husband’s problems and most likely he will either manipulate this or simply blackmail her!
Penguin doesn't want to blackmail Anna because he prefers that she be grateful for helping her husband's company with problems. And Anna came of her own free will and obeyed him in everything he told her. From blackmailing it will be an old fish.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Penguin doesn't want to blackmail Anna because he prefers that she be grateful for helping her husband's company with problems. And Anna came of her own free will and obeyed him in everything he told her. From blackmailing it will be an old fish.
So i wrote that he will manipulate this situation OR simply blackmail.

Hank person with money and great influence is capable of a lot, and if we take it visually, then Marvin is compared to the penguin is Apollo! :LOL: xdd

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
So i wrote that he will manipulate this situation OR simply blackmail.

Hank person with money and great influence is capable of a lot, and if we take it visually, then Marvin is compared to the penguin is Apollo! :LOL: xdd
________________________________+++++++++++++++__________________________________________________

Let me ask you and the rest of the of the forum:

What would you (all) would like to see regarding the Hank/Anna route?

Now if I was writing the story, I would go with the domination/submission/corruption route with Hank and Anna. Hank forces himself on Anna {dominance}, Anna meekly resists {submissive} and also is revulsed by Hank, but Anna's body unexpectantly responds to Hank's touch. A confused, and stunned Anna thinks of what happened and over the course of several encounters Anna is corrupted to secretly encourage Hank to force himself on her while having inner arguments with herself how morally wrong that relationship is.

On one level fan art and writing is of some interest to me, but while this game is under construction, out of respect for the creators, I'll reframe and ask permission after the work is done. There is a great short story in the makings with this game and deserves its own place in literature.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jackdiddley

MemeKiddo420

Oct 11, 2021
Hate to be the bearer of bad news but this is very difficult to pull off in Daz without it looking ugly. BUT, if the artist achieves anything remotely similar, it will be legendary. Preggo bod for the win.
Now i understand why most 3d vn games don’t have more realistic bodies. Major sadge

JustAUser89

Jun 11, 2018
Now i understand why most 3d vn games don’t have more realistic bodies. Major sadge
Yeah, he would need to directly add veins to the texture using Photoshop or other picture editing software, or create a decal or shell on the character specifically covering the nipple area of the skin. While functionality like this exists in Starter Essentials and skin builder by zev0, the results may not be very satisfactory. Also he'd have to adjust the nipples using morphs to cover a larger area or use different assets like Breastacular or Perfect Nipples to achieve the desired look. As you can imagine, it's quite a hassle and requires a lot of trial and error. But the worst part is dealing with the community's reaction because they might go apeshit on how good or bad the nipples look. I've seen similar situations, like on Ms Denvers thread where the artist had to change Wanda's nipples multiple times.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
________________________________+++++++++++++++__________________________________________________

Now if I was writing the story, I would go with the domination/submission/corruption route with Hank and Anna. Hank forces himself on Anna {dominance}, Anna meekly resists {submissive} and also is revulsed by Hank, but Anna's body unexpectantly responds to Hank's touch. A confused, and stunned Anna thinks of what happened and over the course of several encounters Anna is corrupted to secretly encourage Hank to force himself on her while having inner arguments with herself how morally wrong that relationship is.

On one level fan art and writing is of some interest to me, but while this game is under construction, out of respect for the creators, I'll reframe and ask permission after the work is done. There is a great short story in the makings with this game and deserves its own place in literature.
In the situation with Hank, i see only one way for Anna - to submit to him completely:
- so as not to lose her job
- to save David's company
This is the path of "submit and manipulation".

Or, as i already wrote above, the path of blackmail, where Anna must obey Hank unquestioningly and there may be scenes where Hank is having a conversation with important people, and at that moment Anna is blowing him off under the table:devilish:!

But it's all fantasy:ROFLMAO:.

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

However, the game already has a Route under construction outlined. When Anna has a choice whether to become Pigiwin's fully devoted and obedient partner in the company for 2 years. And then he's supposed to replace Pigwin when he dies.

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
In the situation with Hank, i see only one way for Anna to submit to him completely:
- so as not to lose her job
- to save David's company
This is the path of "submit and manipulation".

Or, as i already wrote above, the path of blackmail, where Anna must obey Hank unquestioningly and there may be scenes where Hank is having a conversation with important people, and at that moment Anna is blowing him off under the table:devilish:!

But it's all fantasy:ROFLMAO:.
Or she could go all femdom on him, she can go all dominatrix on him wearing the full body latex with exposed breasts and pussy and she can call all the shots, Hank the tank would love that, if his heart could keep up with the pace. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016

Hank route has to be corruption focused because a hot woman falling for a fat old bat is a rare thing. You can do it but I don't think Hank would work in that role. He's no interested in the platonic side of things, he wants to own Anna and fuck her ass.
So I expect something like a trophy wife or mistress ending, a woman who takes the dick for comfort and money. How to get there? Blackmail or free will, both paths can be full of perversion.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
That's because there are always people who expect NTR games to focus on vanilla content wit NTR as side content,
because they can't bear if it's the other way around.

I think it's great that more and more developers are finally daring to deviate from the vanilla main stream (y)

I like NTR in games, but if it's done right and there are other paths and possibilities beyond it. Besides, NTR itself with one corruption path is terribly boring and predictable, there is nothing original about it that I haven't seen in other games. For me it's a waste of time.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Hank route has to be corruption focused because a hot woman falling for a fat old bat is a rare thing. You can do it but I don't think Hank would work in that role. He's no interested in the platonic side of things, he wants to own Anna and fuck her ass.
So I expect something like a trophy wife or mistress ending, a woman who takes the dick for comfort and money. How to get there? Blackmail or free will, both paths can be full of perversion.
The Penguin's path for Anna is not corruption, but full obedience to her own free will. She is completely subordinated to him. This is an example that shows this. He follows the same path when he offers Anna cooperation for two years. She must obey him and submit to everything he tells her and orders her to do.

grgrgrgrg.jpg

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
The Penguin's path for Anna is not corruption, but full obedience to her own free will. She is completely subordinated to him. This is an example that shows this. He follows the same path when he offers Anna cooperation for two years. She must obey him and submit to everything he tells her and orders her to do.

View attachment 3455641
IMG_1755.png
1st order from Hank

Your lips are red
Your hair is gold
Get on your knees
And do as your told

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes