3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
When he released this 7b update he stated azt patreon that part 3 will have fireworks...but its unknown what he means with part 3 (07c release?) and whats his interpretation of fireworks.
Anyway i like the game and dont critisize the way it goes so far.

Hello Everyone,

Here's the Part B update of v.7.0 that was released to the Patrons.

This update doesn't have fireworks, so don't go into it expecting to be fully gratified. Part 3 will have fireworks of course, but the weekend (Sat afternoon & Sunday) is mostly David and Anna coming to grips with what happened, and it sets the stage for the crux of Part 3.

I hope you enjoy it!
There will be fireworks in the third part? He doesn't speak!

I can assure you 300% that for the first three days or an update nothing will happen!
And considering that on average development takes about 4 months and the fact that the new update has not yet been released, we need to wait at least a year!

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022

I can assure you 300% that for the first three days or an update nothing will happen!
And considering that on average development takes about 4 months and the fact that the new update has not yet been released, we need to wait at least a year!
I believe so...other statements of dev are completley different and he does not want to give and forecasts when next update will be released. Just about his intention of slow build up of Anna's lewdness....:)

Reactions: podkop09

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
I believe so...other statements of dev are completley different and he does not want to give and forecasts when next update will be released. Just about his intention of slow build up of Anna's lewdness....:)
:rolleyes:
The game is already two years old, where is it even slower to at least see Anna’s tits? :LOL:

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023

__________________________________________++++++++++_______________________________________________

People....

Thing we all have to understand this isn't your conventional H-game. The plot comes first then the action. Sadly, for some the story is still in the plot building stage as well as developing and shaping of the characters.

Anna verse banana:
How I see it, besides giving the player a bone to play with is showing the player Anna as young, fertile, and horny. Take from Anna's background story as you will, but Anna's past and demands made of her likely she felt frustrated. Again, the Grant/Anna scene where Anna is visiting from college-- there would have been fireworks if daddy wasn't around. Now in the story Anna is starting to live and experience things. She wants a large family and thus she wants to have her cake and eat it too... have sex and make babies.

To get to the action, several events have to be in play. Anna as a traditional woman thinks of herself as being married and a mother, thus being responsible. Anna was brought up as an average girl with traditional values, all be it under the heavy hand of a tyrannical father demanding excellence from her. You have two competing conditions pulling at Anna and her moral values. The societal view of marriage and relationships and Anna's own wants and desires. Further the imperfections of her character, needing reassurance that she is still attractive and desirable, Anna's own sexual turn-ons, and all her inner emotional demons contribute complications to her life. In an ideal world for Anna, life would be one where she got sex from her husband, got validation she is beautiful from all those around her, and live up to the image Anna's father had of her.

This next upcoming even of Anna and David is critical to setup the action.

The developer has to put Anna in a position where Anna can act outside of her traditional value systems. She already knows Chris would do her if she let him. She knows Hank is somewhat of a perv, and depending on player choices Anna is aware he is a harmless or dangerous perv. Anna sees someone she deeply trusted as a betrayer in Grant. Worst Anna isn't aware of a plot to destroy her is going on behind her back. But for any of the plot actions to come into play, Anna has to be put in a vunerable position where all those wanting her has their shot.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
__________________________________________++++++++++_______________________________________________

People....

Thing we all have to understand this isn't your conventional H-game. The plot comes first then the action. Sadly, for some the story is still in the plot building stage as well as developing and shaping of the characters.

Anna verse banana:
How I see it, besides giving the player a bone to play with is showing the player Anna as young, fertile, and horny. Take from Anna's background story as you will, but Anna's past and demands made of her likely she felt frustrated. Again, the Grant/Anna scene where Anna is visiting from college-- there would have been fireworks if daddy wasn't around. Now in the story Anna is starting to live and experience things. She wants a large family and thus she wants to have her cake and eat it too... have sex and make babies.

To get to the action, several events have to be in play. Anna as a traditional woman thinks of herself as being married and a mother, thus being responsible. Anna was brought up as an average girl with traditional values, all be it under the heavy hand of a tyrannical father demanding excellence from her. You have two competing conditions pulling at Anna and her moral values. The societal view of marriage and relationships and Anna's own wants and desires. Further the imperfections of her character, needing reassurance that she is still attractive and desirable, Anna's own sexual turn-ons, and all her inner emotional demons contribute complications to her life. In an ideal world for Anna, life would be one where she got sex from her husband, got validation she is beautiful from all those around her, and live up to the image Anna's father had of her.

The developer has to put Anna in a position where Anna can act outside of her traditional value systems. She already knows Chris would do her if she let him. She knows Hank is somewhat of a perv, and depending on player choices Anna is aware he is a harmless or dangerous perv. Anna sees someone she deeply trusted as a betrayer in Grant. Worst Anna isn't aware of a plot to destroy her is going on behind her back. But for any of the plot actions to come into play, Anna has to be put in a vunerable position where all those wanting her has their shot.
Yes i know that..i think we have to go with devs flow..

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
One of the best games ever. No shitty lesbian or stupid sex. Hope the developer will keep it like this. Slowly building and Slowly burning.
____________________________________++++++++++____________________________________________________

That has yet to be seen....LOL!

But seriously there is in motion some interesting possibilities:
*Lesbian, am pretty sure that one is out

*Lactation, maybe... certainly with most of the love interests there is that possibility
--Mavin route would certainly play into the lactation events better than the rest

*Impregnation, possible... No status on Anna's birth control is known
--getting pregnant from any of the love interests certainly would be there

*Interracial, that was introduced in the last release as another possible
--Marcel route opens any number of subcategories to list

*Cuckoldry, could be a good ending of the game where David is in the next bedroom and has to endure hearing Anna getting from one of the love interests

Best part of this game is that it has so many ways it can go. Something as vanilla as straight sex with emotional twists, down to the darkest of plausible depravity

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
____________________________________++++++++++____________________________________________________

But seriously there is in motion some interesting possibilities:
*Lesbian, am pretty sure that one is out

*Cuckoldry, could be a good ending of the game where David is in the next bedroom and has to endure hearing Anna getting from one of the love interests
You can forget about Lesbian , Cuckoldry the creator said that it won't be during the Q&A

Last edited:
Reactions: Isabella69

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
I bet we will see anyone's dick before ana's boob in the next update. I can understand the pattern of slow burner developer....They show dick, then boob, then handjob, then total nude, then lesbian and then real sex lol...but i dont see any lesbian story developing in this VN..they go by increasing order of sexual things that excite people ....so 1st year only dicks...second year boobs...third year handjob and nude....4th year lesbian and 5th year will be year of sex...AWAM got dealyed by 2 years in sex because they added 2 other main character story line Dylan and Ellie both story line will take 1-1 year of development.....In this one we will see how it goes.

Reactions: RCC14

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I bet we will see anyone's dick before ana's boob in the next update. I can understand the pattern of slow burner developer....They show dick, then boob, then handjob, then total nude, then lesbian and then real sex lol...but i dont see any lesbian story developing in this VN..they go by increasing order of sexual things that excite people ....so 1st year only dicks...second year boobs...third year handjob and nude....4th year lesbian and 5th year will be year of sex...AWAM got dealyed by 2 years in sex because they added 2 other main character story line Dylan and Ellie both story line will take 1-1 year of development.....In this one we will see how it goes.
If u take dev serious on his gold pstreons post we will have to go through handjobs with gloves on also....:)

podkop09

Jul 12, 2017
One of the best games ever. No shitty lesbian or stupid sex. Hope the developer will keep it like this. Slowly building and Slowly burning.
I agree! But part of the audience wants the game to turn into another pointless slutfest, there are hundreds of games where the main character is supposedly decent, but in the end turns into a whore with an extremely mediocre plot, so they want this game as well.
Finally an excellent game in slow burn corruption genre appeared, but no, give them sex, already corrupted Anna. Start fuck with everyone now! :mad:
And I too want Anna to participate in ganbang, DP, but for the corruption to happen gradually, enjoying a great plot and depiction of Anna's changing character

Last edited:

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
You can forget about these two, the creator said that it won't be during the Q&A
___________________________________++++++++++++___________________________________________________

On one hand not having too many hints keeps it interesting, and on the other hand some more hints can provide some context to the plot. Hard to really have a position on what the creator intends. And the game is too new and not fleshed out enough to get a clue what action to expect. But to this point the creator is using story writing style I am familiar with and is doing a great job building the foundation.

MemeKiddo420

Oct 11, 2021
Lactation puffy tits
YES and add veins!! As much as i hope for this I know they will probably just make Anna have “regular” boobs. But this visual novel has been unique in its story telling so who knows maybe I’ll be wrong if they go against the usual for the renders.

Reactions: dtodd

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023

People....

Anna verse banana:

???

Why should i read a dissertation on the topic of why and how Anna behaves, if it’s for me, already clear from the game!

Again, the Grant/Anna scene where Anna is visiting from college-- there would have been fireworks if daddy wasn't around.
But there are no fireworks, we have no choice whether Anna’s father will be nearby at that moment or not!

My question is not about how Anna should behave and why she behaves this way! I'm not saying that there shouldn't be plot building first - but damn it's been two years - when? How much longer to wait?
I already wrote about this - that there are many similar projects that have been teasing their fans for years without showing anything! And when the moment finally comes that dev can be either "on the horse or under the horse"!

And i am sure that there are many such people, like me, who came here for spicy things./
I'm not saying that the plot is not important, it is important, but damn the dev himself said that this is what the first two parts are reserved for this! And now he has new "excuses"!

How long to wait for real time?

Last edited:

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Well the developer has to work out in Ana's figure in the story though... it doesn't look realistic as far whatever has been shown ...it more look like a doll...no matter the story is good..he do have to work on the tease scenes ...no matter the story is good and few want romantic path but when it comes to where it gets on fireworks, it looks so much normal, not exciting , no option to play through and it looks more like a slap in the ass kind of thing...I think that in part 2 that ass grope of Marvin is really disappointing tease when he actually groped her inner thighs in the bar previously..it was more like fck man .....could have given better tease scene ..when both of them were alone in locker room.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes