3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
Considering the list of characters that MrPalmer said would appear in this update and Anna's surprised face, there are several possibilities:
1.- Chris. I don't think so. He is going to go to dinner later, Anna knows it, I don't think the surprised face is because of Chris. On the other hand, if Chris has arrived in the afternoon Rob or Darren would no longer have a chance to interact with Anna.
2.- Darren. Anna's surprised face would be justified. Darren would have spoken with David and would go to see his daughter-in-law, we will see with what purpose :devilish: .
3.- Rob. My bet. Rob is given to appear by surprise, the day before he was nervous about the movements of Chris and Leonard. Otherwise his intervention would only be by telephone, as in the previous day.
4.- The knock on the door is from Darren or David (maybe even though he still lives there he knocks on the door to avoid problems with Anna) and behind that huge door there is someone not so good-natured knocking on other things. Anna's face can also be interpreted as panicked surprise.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
How do you know it's Chris and why did ana let David stay, is there any option as playing David where if I want David not to stay at home or it's again forced as per the story where no matter what we choose David will come back?
My point was that Chris is angry at Anna for letting David stay home after the fake cheating. And he found out that they were separated, and he invited himself to dinner with them to find out why Anna didn't throw David out of the house. Even though they are now separated, at the same time Chris will be pouring poison into Annie's ear. For David. David cannot be thrown out of the house. The creator stated that this was inconvenient for him because he would have to create a new location for David and create additional scenes, which could extend subsequent updates.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
3.- Rob. My bet. Rob is given to appear by surprise, the day before he was nervous about the movements of Chris and Leonard. Otherwise his intervention would only be by telephone, as in the previous day.
Anna's surprise comes from the fact that despite the ban, the fake doctor :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::eek:Rob Kobra arrived. When, after the massage, he was forbidden to come to Anna's house. That's why she's so surprised at what the hell he's doing here. :ROFLMAO:And he came with concern and asked how I was feeling.o_Oo_O

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
My point was that Chris is angry at Anna for letting David stay home after the fake cheating. And he found out that they were separated, and he invited himself to dinner with them to find out why Anna didn't throw David out of the house. Even though they are now separated, at the same time Chris will be pouring poison into Annie's ear. For David. David cannot be thrown out of the house. The creator stated that this was inconvenient for him because he would have to create a new location for David and create additional scenes, which could extend subsequent updates.
Anna could put him in a tent in the backyard, that would make Chris very happy. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
She can still kick him out of the house for a bit just show Anna's perspective for a few episodes in a row, where she goes on many countless sex romps.
I like the latest scene in ALWL and the husband admits at the therapist that he has been cheating and the wife does the perfect revenge streak, she goes to a new job at a clients house to look after the elderly Mum and she goes with her husband over there for dinner, and he has to go to the toilet and when he comes back can't find his wife and finds her in the bedroom shagging the son, absolute epic double revenge, one for cheating and two for turning off the webcam connection the first time she cheated on him for revenge, she said she would make him regret it. :cool:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Anna could put him in a tent in the backyard, that would make Chris very happy. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
She can still kick him out of the house for a bit just show Anna's perspective for a few episodes in a row, where she goes on many countless sex romps.
I like the latest scene in ALWL and the husband admits at the therapist that he has been cheating and the wife does the perfect revenge streak, she goes to a new job at a clients house to look after the elderly Mum and she goes with her husband over there for dinner, and he has to go to the toilet and when he comes back can't find his wife and finds her in the bedroom shagging the son, absolute epic double revenge, one for cheating and two for turning off the webcam connection the first time she cheated on him for revenge, she said she would make him regret it. :cool:
:love:ALWL - I know a great game, I play the swing route:love:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
You play Swing route there but you always demand for more contents on Ana and David romantic route here :ROFLMAO:..not fair bruh..demand for corruption route here too..we want more content on cuck and cheating route here too.
:ROFLMAO: I have never demanded anything from the creator, I only say what I think. The second time I will start on the path of cheating. Forget about the cuckold route my friend, the creator once said it wouldn't be in the Q&D

Reactions: Isabella69

Krome22

Mar 15, 2024
:ROFLMAO: Yaradandan hiçbir zaman hiçbir şey talep etmedim, sadece ne düşünüyorsam onu söylüyorum. İkinci kez hile yoluna başlayacağım. Boynuzlanma rotasını unut dostum, yaratıcı bir keresinde bunun Soru-Cevap bölümünde olmayacağını söylemişti
[/ALINTI]
Will there be a cheating scene in the new versions or will there never be?

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes