3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
why not marvin ? :(
_______________________________++++++++++++++++__________________________________________________

A smartass answer would be because the title of the game isn't called, "Marvin and Anna." But the real answer would be that there are other characters that move the story along.

However, a good storyteller would hint at other things going on in the background to set the release after this one up. Maybe just a mention of 'something' is up.

We know Grant has a meeting with Anna latter and perhaps a little mention of that will come up. At some point Anna has to arrange babysitting for that event. Would or should that be in this coming release? I don't think so being a little too early--and honestly would make for a good David/Anna argument when Anna tells David she is meeting Grant. However, some mention of the meeting ought to be mentioned as a way to remind the player.

Could Marvin make an appearance in this release? It's possible but in the context of interactions with the other characters--likely with Kendra. Perhaps Anna and Kendra have an event and Kendra asks Marvin to work behind the scenes to further Kendra's plans.

So why Robinson and Darren? We barely know them, and they haven't had much screen time to figure how they are or will be involved in the game. Or maybe the developer is using either or both of them to further other plots as well as put them in play.
Robinson at best is the busybody neighbor who has had some positive contact with Anna in the past. And that is pretty much Robinson in a nutshell. Problem now is David is back in the house, so evening visits with Anna is pretty much out... babysitter is there morning through the afternoon makes Robinson visits complicated. Nevertheless, the developer wants to bring Robinson into the mix--so it will be interesting.

Darren and Marcel got a good intro in the last release, Marcel more so. But Darren and Robinson have the same problem; Anna isn't interested in either of them. I can't recall even if she really knows Darren so if it's the developers wish to make Darren a love interest, it will be a long road to develop that arc.

Hank--well hell that is easy. He has to set the stage to make his move on Anna

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
_______________________________++++++++++++++++__________________________________________________

A smartass answer would be because the title of the game isn't called, "Marvin and Anna." But the real answer would be that there are other characters that move the story along.

However, a good storyteller would hint at other things going on in the background to set the release after this one up. Maybe just a mention of 'something' is up.

We know Grant has a meeting with Anna latter and perhaps a little mention of that will come up. At some point Anna has to arrange babysitting for that event. Would or should that be in this coming release? I don't think so being a little too early--and honestly would make for a good David/Anna argument when Anna tells David she is meeting Grant. However, some mention of the meeting ought to be mentioned as a way to remind the player.

Could Marvin make an appearance in this release? It's possible but in the context of interactions with the other characters--likely with Kendra. Perhaps Anna and Kendra have an event and Kendra asks Marvin to work behind the scenes to further Kendra's plans.

So why Robinson and Darren? We barely know them, and they haven't had much screen time to figure how they are or will be involved in the game. Or maybe the developer is using either or both of them to further other plots as well as put them in play.
Robinson at best is the busybody neighbor who has had some positive contact with Anna in the past. And that is pretty much Robinson in a nutshell. Problem now is David is back in the house, so evening visits with Anna is pretty much out... babysitter is there morning through the afternoon makes Robinson visits complicated. Nevertheless, the developer wants to bring Robinson into the mix--so it will be interesting.

Darren and Marcel got a good intro in the last release, Marcel more so. But Darren and Robinson have the same problem; Anna isn't interested in either of them. I can't recall even if she really knows Darren so if it's the developers wish to make Darren a love interest, it will be a long road to develop that arc.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Marvin gets a few renders, behind the scenes spying on Anna with a upskirt cam in her office or hidden camera in the breast pumping room so you guys can get why you play this game, old man dick :ROFLMAO:
IMG_2921.png

podkop09

Jul 12, 2017

del. My bad)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
I really enjoyed this. I do like seeing characters pushed into depravity and extreme situations. Especially when the wife is such a hot delicious prude. And her husband likes showing her off to guys who clearly want to fuck her.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
I personally work at a law firm and this stuff wouldn't fly, let me tell you that.
No one is as stupid as Anna, where I work. (I know, I know, it's a game, but she is probably a bad lawyer, even in-game).
Being aware of what constitutes sexual harassment still requires the woman to possess a particular set of values, where she is prepared to resist or speak out. Knowing full weill it will completely jeopardise her professional career and main source of income. And every incident of harassment will always start with small acts which can be explained away, with the offender pushing a little more over time.

Thus allowing them to ask "why didn't you say anything before?" "Did I grope you on a bad day?"

Which could be seen as consensual, and argued the victim allowed the abuse over time, because they enjoyed it or allowed it to lead to them being able to sue for sexual harassment further down the line.

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
Being aware of what constitutes sexual harassment still requires the woman to possess a particular set of values, where she is prepared to resist or speak out. Knowing full weill it will completely jeopardise her professional career and main source of income. And every incident of harassment will always start with small acts which can be explained away, with the offender pushing a little more over time.

Thus allowing them to ask "why didn't you say anything before?" "Did I grope you on a bad day?"

Which could be seen as consensual, and argued the victim allowed the abuse over time, because they enjoyed it or allowed it to lead to them being able to sue for sexual harassment further down the line.
Agree entirely. It's the old "boiling the frog" trope.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes