3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
How the fuck can she be a lawyer and not know what “sexual harrassment is? We know she doesn’t know about dna or she could have had the condom tested to see it’s not David’s. I wonder if she knows whats considered rape. Who the hell would hire her as a lawyer, has she won any cases do we know?
_______________________________________++++++++++++++_____________________________________________

Frustrating isn't it?

OK, yes, I brought up DNA testing earlier as one of the few plot holes in the game. But that is for someone who is calm and rational with their thinking cap on. I can understand Anna flipping a Cheeto once that condom was found and going from rational Lawyer Anna to total enraged irrational wife. But I put the whole condom thing on David's shoulders that if he knew he was innocent, he ought to have thought how to prove it wasn't him, and then DNA idea would have come up.

How good a lawyer is Anna? Game doesn't say how good, but from her position and promotion, she must be. First you get a 4-year degree (no idea what Anna studied) then perhaps she went and got a master's while going through law school. But Anna having a master's degree and her position seems logical. Let's assume Anna went to a well-known university. That is the first step to success... graduating in the top 10, yet another step... then law school, likely a well-known one. But from there it's how well you do that gets you the plum internships (good references from instructors is an added benefit.) To fluff up that resume, any scholarships she got in high school and college yet another perk.

In real life I have several friends who are lawyers. In one case coming out of law school it was hand-to-mouth existence till he got established. And yet in another example that friend got into a good firm out of law school.

Anna is a desk lawyer, not a trial lawyer. If I had to guess Anna specializes in contract law.

metagrossrj

Jun 2, 2023
How the fuck can she be a lawyer and not know what “sexual harrassment is? We know she doesn’t know about dna or she could have had the condom tested to see it’s not David’s. I wonder if she knows whats considered rape. Who the hell would hire her as a lawyer, has she won any cases do we know?
I personally work at a law firm and this stuff wouldn't fly, let me tell you that.
No one is as stupid as Anna, where I work. (I know, I know, it's a game, but she is probably a bad lawyer, even in-game).

I-No

Nov 20, 2021
She's definitely qualified. Just because devious Hank is scheming to take advantage of her doesn't make her a bad lawyer. The only thing you could actually blame Anna for is her naivety regarding collegues and "friends".

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
Anna got promoted not because she is competent, because Hank wants to fuck her.
So she is not qualified for the job from the beginning, wait what's the argument?
_______________________________________++++++++++++_______________________________________________

The Developer can do the next release based on Anna's qualifications... and then we all can bang our heads on the nearest solid object. Or..............

Since what Anna specializes in as an attorney really doesn't help the story, we can assume it's the part of the law where "people skills" are not required. It is why I guessed Anna specialized in contract law. As a contract attorney, all you need is the ability to write an ironclad contract or know the law well enough to break a contract; when it comes to people skills as a contract attorney, you can be dumb as a post.

Now should Anna be in her position? Likely not. The worst dressing down of a second lieutenant I accidently overheard that has stuck with me went like, "there are leaders of men, and you are not one of them." Understanding the inner workings of people and the ability to inspire and motivate them, that is leadership.

But as to this story, while Anna was pregnant, the office bent over backward to help her work remotely and did everything to encourage her return. Second, maybe Hank did want to get a taste of Anna, but there is no telling how a woman is going to come out of childbirth regarding her looks-- so Hank holding out hope to get Anna is a bit of a stretch.

I think we can put Anna's career to rest and focus on the main parts of the story.

Now if anyone wants me to suggest a Grant/Anna reconciliation scene, raise your hand...LOL!

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
_______________________________________++++++++++++_______________________________________________

but there is no telling how a woman is going to come out of childbirth regarding her looks-- so Hank holding out hope to get Anna is a bit of a stretch.
I agree with your opinion in general, except for this point, it is unlikely that Anna looked less attractive before giving birth. It's just that during a meeting in a restaurant, Hank had a convenient moment to take liberties and give freedom to his hands. I fully admit that in the future Mr. Palmer will show us any of Anna's memories from before the birth, when Hank looked at her, but then she did not betray such moments, writing it off as work moments, this is quite normal and realistic.

catgameryt011

Sep 20, 2022
So far I find it curious and somewhat strange that 8 men want to sleep with only one woman, it is as if in the city where you are there are only 10 or 15 women.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Anna got promoted not because she is competent, because Hank wants to fuck her.
So she is not qualified for the job from the beginning, wait what's the argument?
Penguin has a weakness for young girls in tight outfits. But throughout his life he was able to control himself in his company. Now that he has two years left to live, he no longer worries that Anna will accuse him of sexual harassment. Because he knows there is no point in limiting himself, he will die anyway. He noticed Anna while reading an article about her in the newspaper. And he saw photos of her in this article when she graduated from a prestigious law school and competed in swimming, where she won the state swimming championship. And so Anna caught his attention and he hired her. I think there is even this dialogue in the game when Penguin talks to Peit about it.

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
Sadly I think that you are right but I'm hoping for sometime in the Summer. It's going to be a long wait but hopefully it will be worth it.

i not know why developer ask ppl buy as he say in dead month
even am member his game we support him we think too much ask pay for month no update

what he expect we pay till release 3 month its crazy like wife and mother ,,,this ppl wait pay 5 month is dump
i supoort game to get link and i never play free link think he deserve support
give me update every month i pay
or i look pay to other game i have other game like TrolleyTrouble he give everymonth update or perfect housewife even i not support him anymore he get boring with old man and kid every update

he need understand ppl not wast money to get nothing
its normal his member decrease for month not give anything

garret64

Feb 9, 2019
i not know why developer ask ppl buy as he say in dead month
even am member his game we support him we think too much ask pay for month no update

what he expect we pay till release 3 month its crazy like wife and mother ,,,this ppl wait pay 5 month is dump
i supoort game to get link and i never play free link think he deserve support
give me update every month i pay
or i look pay to other game i have other game like TrolleyTrouble he give everymonth update or perfect housewife even i not support him anymore he get boring with old man and kid every update

he need understand ppl not wast money to get nothing
its normal his member decrease for month not give anything
Am I the only one who didn't understand what they were trying to say? :unsure:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Creating any game is a colossal amount of work, no one can argue with that!

But how do you feel about this model: at first, the dev releases updates regularly every 2-3 months, then updates come out every 4-5 months, then every 6 months+, and this is not an single case, it happens to everyone.

And as for this game, if we take the timing, everyone was waiting for the first two chapters to be completed and the third to begin, because they were waiting for something hot, not necessarily sex right away, but something better than dickpic and etc.
But it turned out that the last update is not the beginning of the third chapter, but the logical conclusion of the first two! Which logically allows us to conclude that before we see the first sex, it will take a long time - a 1-2 year.
It depends on the game. Certain games have lots of choices which lead to more paths you can take. At first, not a problem, but as the game's story develops, the number of variables you need to account for and different renders to account for the various paths increases exponentially, as does the development time.

I have actually created a video game (written in C, not a RenPY game) which was downloaded millions of times (I won't say what it was). And I am experimenting with my own visual novel, but I don't know if I will ever release it. Visual novels take a lot of work. Just setting up the scenes, and correcting any errors takes A LOT of time, then rendering them, to say nothing about just writing a good story which takes into account all the paths etc... I have no doubts that SOME devs may be milking it, but I don't think all are. It really does take A LOT of time and as I said, the more branches available, the more time it takes. I have seen some games with a large number of paths and I don't honestly know how those devs do it! It's crazy when you sit down and start thinking about all the possibilities they have to account for.

As for this game and how soon people see sex scenes with more nudity, that is up to the dev and how he wants his story to progress. I like stories that take their time but even I have a limit and I dislike my intelligence being insulted in the story, like when the husband and wife had sex with her nighty on, showing nothing... I was married for almost 37 years... our clothes were OFF every time! Hehehe

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes