3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Freeloaders? I would be financially supporting the game if the game was actually a hardcore sex game. Mills and Boon is more hardcore. The game is only catering to a niche market of squares that's why they are supporting it. I have a proven track record I have supported more games than I can count. At times I have supported over 10 games at a time and paying some big dollars for the better ones. At the moment the only game I care to support is Babysitters because I have a thing for Lara and at least she puts out and no longer support many games, because it's obvious many developers are just milking supporters, or I don't like the plot development. The upside is Anna has great potential.
Do they still publish Mills & Boon books? It was the kind of book my mother and aunties read like 50 years ago!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: L0b0ts

Mr_Palmer

May 28, 2022
The dilemma here is that we don't know what "business model" Mr. Palmer has.
-If for him sex means the end of the story, then everything is clear.
-If he chose the path like other devs to tease their fans to the extreme, then he won’t succeed because he said "something else".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-Maybe he just doesn't know how to do it?

It’s just that, again, no one asks for sex right now, people are wondering why we don’t see naked Anna, because she manstrubated twice and had sex with David.

But it’s unlikely that Mr. Palmer will answer us.
Someone already hit the nail on the head a while back on this thread when they said the reader of this story is meant to be in the shoes of an antagonist (I.e. Chris) where there is a built up desire to see Anna nude and see her succumb to her darker urges. The story has an arc on purpose.

I once compared it to a Hallmark movie that turns dark. In order to capture the Hallmark essence, there has to be a prolonged period of PG content in order for viewer to have a strong desire to say, “damn, I wish this sexy bitch would get naked and fuck.” Watching a Hallmark movie is the ultimate blue ball since you know that will never happen. The good news is, in APM, it can happen.

This is my style… I want to have an arc where there’s some mounting desire because I believe that makes the payoff sweeter. And hopefully the story is fulfilling in itself.

It’s totally reasonable for people to hate this approach and not want to support it. That’s why I’ve given plenty of warning it’s not for everyone.

Admittedly it’s taken longer to get to this point than I ever thought (I think the pandemic gave me a false sense of time available).

However, I’m grateful we’re finally at the point in the story arc where things are taking a dark turn.

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

So no one says that he should listen us and no one writes a petition with a complaint!

We express our opinion based on the words of the dev! He warned that the first two chapters are kinetic and without hot scenes, everyone accepted this, and no one objected, updates came out regularly, every two to three months! And for this he was praised and supported!
But as it got to the third chapter, problems and delays in updates began, four to five months for development and besides, it turned out that this is not the third chapter at all, but the logical conclusion of the first two chapters!
Based on the experience of other projects, we will not say their names, development can drag on for years, without really showing any hot scenes! And if the person who wrote above did not lie, and Mr. Palmer lost 70% of his support, then this is a colossal amount, maybe they stopped supporting him precisely because of the same thoughts!?
70% is not even half, it is not a 50/50 opinion, it is the majority of the audience!

P.S: and one more thing, the dev, again, has no difficulties with demonstrating jerking grandpants and "dickpics" from Chris!
It wasn't 70%, it was 70 people so far

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
Someone already hit the nail on the head a while back on this thread when they said the reader of this story is meant to be in the shoes of an antagonist (I.e. Chris) where there is a built up desire to see Anna nude and see her succumb to her darker urges. The story has an arc on purpose.

I once compared it to a Hallmark movie that turns dark. In order to capture the Hallmark essence, there has to be a prolonged period of PG content in order for viewer to have a strong desire to say, “damn, I wish this sexy bitch would get naked and fuck.” Watching a Hallmark movie is the ultimate blue ball since you know that will never happen. The good news is, in APM, it can happen.

This is my style… I want to have an arc where there’s some mounting desire because I believe that makes the payoff sweeter. And hopefully the story is fulfilling in itself.

It’s totally reasonable for people to hate this approach and not want to support it. That’s why I’ve given plenty of warning it’s not for everyone.

Admittedly it’s taken longer to get to this point than I ever thought (I think the pandemic gave me a false sense of time available).

However, I’m grateful we’re finally at the point in the story arc where things are taking a dark turn.
Technically this is NOT your style , 90% of all your other stories had one theme to it, and this is not one of them.

• Thinking Face
  • Haha
Reactions: L0b0ts and Seewolf

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Ok this is BS...everyone is free to have their own opinion..I don't want any supporters to jump in and tell me whether I should want that or not as a free loader or as a subscriber. I decided to subscribe back to him for this update only HOPING that he will show some hot scenes finally in the next update.
I didn't stop or comment on those cry babies who want to pay for only tease for lifetime from the story. Sure they can have their own opinion. And if Mr Palmer wants to poll on whether to add sex scene or not in the next update, he can add poll to see how many of his fans want only tease to continue or they want hot stuff to get added in the update.
He can decide based on that..and especially since this story has many paths, for those who only want tease, they dont have to play unfaithful part, play only "faithful path" of the game and get an orgasm. Options are always available for those too. Just keep saying no to chris marvin and everyone who approach ana.
Just be respectful to others who differ than their own opinion. And let the Developer do his own work on story and scene part..if the next story update of part 3 remain sexless again , then sure i will unsubscribe again. It's his decision.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
He can decide based on that..and especially since this story has many paths, for those who only want tease, they dont have to play unfaithful part, play only "faithful path" of the game and get an orgasm. Options are always available for those too. Just keep saying no to chris marvin and everyone who approach ana.
Just be respectful to others who differ than their own opinion. And let the Developer do his own work on story and scene part..if the next story update of part 3 remain sexless again , then sure i will unsubscribe again. It's his decision.
(y)(y)Then you can always play the unfaithful path the second time you play the game, I do that in every game:love:

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
(y)(y)Then you can always play the unfaithful path the second time you play the game, I do that in every game:love:
I play all paths..I just feel sexual approach towards ana and intimacy is always missing ...I was hoping for better tease in the game where ana allow touches to marvin or not she can decide, whether she allow to go further or not ...i find those options missing in the game in first 2 parts...but anyways, it was just the story building path so I can understand like he want few characters to be forced to ana, its fine..just hoping for good scene on part 3 onwards of ANA and not david, chris, marvin, jake dik pick or their masturbation lol or kendra and some side character BJ scenes.

Last edited:

I-No

Nov 20, 2021
We express our opinion based on the words of the dev!
Yeah... Right... :unsure:
And I was a former supporter of this game but since he didn’t listen to me or my votes in his polls where old man character always wins over anyone else, I said screw this [...]
Well, that actually is a valid point and I perfectly understand your concern. But asking for an opinion does not automatically mean you have to adapt it. It's Mr_Palmer's game and in the end he makes the creative descisions.
But it’s unlikely that Mr. Palmer will answer us.
But he does, doesn't he?
We all are.
I rest my case.

podkop09

Jul 12, 2017
That's where a lot of people want the game to be more realistic. But that can take the story down a dangerous path!
If Anna starts going to the gym, she won't be able to resist Marcel. And when they have sex, boom. She'll forget about her family, she'll forget about Marvin, Chris, she won't be interested in anything. We'll just watch endless scenes with Marcel and Anna.
Because everyone knows.
Once you go black, you never go back!

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I play all paths..I just feel sexual approach towards ana and intimacy is always missing ...I was hoping for better tease in the game where ana allow touches to marvin or not she can decide, whether she allow to go further or not ...i find those options missing in the game in first 2 parts...but anyways, it was just the story building path so I can understand like he want few characters to be forced to ana, its fine..just hoping for good scene on part 3 onwards of ANA and not david, chris, marvin, jake dik pick or their masturbation lol or kendra and some side character BJ scenes.
:unsure: Don't forget that we are kinetic Ch2 so we have few choices:(

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
That's where a lot of people want the game to be more realistic. But that can take the story down a dangerous path!
If Anna starts going to the gym, she won't be able to resist Marcel. And when they have sex, boom. She'll forget about her family, she'll forget about Marvin, Chris, she won't be interested in anything. We'll just watch endless scenes with Marcel and Anna.
Because everyone knows.
Once you go black, you never go back!
And David will never find out, except if Marcel gets her pregnant :ROFLMAO:
IMG_1994.gif

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023

_______________________________________+++++++++++++++__________________________________________

"Mr_Palmer, post: 13129115, member: 4960552"]
Someone already hit the nail on the head a while back on this thread when they said the reader of this story is meant to be in the shoes of an antagonist (I.e. Chris) where there is a built up desire to see Anna nude and see her succumb to her darker urges. The story has an arc on purpose. Did I miss reading some of the content? It appears at time we are getting Anna's inner prospective of the events happening to her to justify her responses. Or are we looking at an 80/20 antagonist/protagonist? Or would some inner thoughts from Anna help explain her motivations walking down those dark paths?

I once compared it to a Hallmark movie that turns dark. In order to capture the Hallmark essence, there has to be a prolonged period of PG content in order for viewer to have a strong desire to say, “damn, I wish this sexy bitch would get naked and fuck.” Watching a Hallmark movie is the ultimate blue ball since you know that will never happen. The good news is, in APM, it can happen. Some paths are shorter ones then others. However that is up to you just what "dark" there is and who does what. Yes, again game tags. I think holding your cards close to your chest about those tags is an excellent ploy.

This is my style… I want to have an arc where there’s some mounting desire because I believe that makes the payoff sweeter. And hopefully the story is fulfilling in itself. All good story tellers have their style. Though some adaptability at times might yield a good return. It's a fine balance between what kind of hints as the story progress draws more attention to the game and those hints that ruin the "payoff."

Admittedly it’s taken longer to get to this point than I ever thought (I think the pandemic gave me a false sense of time available). In an ideal world, I would have though any content creator would be better to release their project after full third is done to capture a following. However, I my 'solution' to introducing content, that is a lot of work, and gauge the response from responsive audiences in important. My guess time management and how to produce content that is effective at squaring all the circles but isn't overwhelmed is the real task that makes it seem overwhelming.

However, I’m grateful we’re finally at the point in the story arc where things are taking a dark turn. I agree... with certain paths. Some need more work to get there to get the biggest payoff.

Wish at times I can throw out 'technical' details to assist. The Anna/Grant reconciliation is going to be hard to get on track. Making Marvin more plausible avenue comes in a close second. At least with the rest it's pretty straight forward, though if Marcel really is an option, am looking forward to how you are going to reintroduce him and putting him and Anna on the same path.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
My point is that we are still at the end of Ch2 where the choices are kinetic and there are few of them. Only in Ch3 will there be sex and no more kinetic choices
i thought we are done with ch2 and next update is ch3...all kinetics done with already...see dr palmer last post where he mentioned that now he's done with all story and finally ch3 will start...rest kinetics can go on for 6 years like awam too lol...where even now few fans demand like its too soon for sophia to have sex...keep the tease up..so thats where i differ...like fine keep both options for fans those who like only tease and those who like sex part...with an option...so that those who want to play tease part can go for only where ana is forced to sex where she will be submissive like with her boss hank or her uncle...and for those who are playing naughty ana path they can play sex part.

Last edited:

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
The thing is this story can fulfil both path..
1. Those who wanna play tease path..play faithful ana ..wait for the situation where she will get submisive from hank / neighbour / uncle or anyone. They can enjoy slow seduction and everything.
2. Those who wanna play naughty ana path and want ana to initiate tease and cheat.

The only thing I dont understand is people who like 1st path always want developer not to do any development on 2nd path and not make character go on 2nd path calling them names and all...there is no need for that. If an update has 400 renders ..make 200 renders for both path.....it's like people who dont enjoy sex, don't let others enjoy sex too lol. like i dont want ana to have sex so i will not let others to play content of naughty ana too lol

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
i thought we are done with ch2 and next update is ch3...all kinetics done with already...see dr palmer last post where he mentioned that now he's done with all story and finally ch3 will start...rest kinetics can go on for 6 years like awam too lol...where even now few fans demand like its too soon for sophia to have sex...keep the tease up..so thats where i differ...like fine keep both options for fans those who like only tease and those who like sex part...with an option...so that those who want to play tease part can go for only where ana is forced to sex where she will be submissive like with her boss hank or her uncle...and for those who are playing naughty ana path they can play sex part.
:unsure:The next new update will be Ch3

The creator said that he won't force you to do anything if you choose well, Anna won't have sex with anyone if you don't like certain characters. But choose well.

These are his original words

,,I'll certainly give you an obvious choice when that time comes. If you never want her to give into a character, fine, I won't force that, just make the right decisions when the time comes. In fact, if you do reject someone until the end, that may end up resulting in an ending for tha,,

Here is my question that I asked that we are at the end of Ch2 and the choices are kinetic and the creator answered yes.

But we are still at the end of Ch2, so these are still kinetic choices. You will see the consequences of these choices in Ch3.
,, Correct. So, if you reject Chris, Anna won’t send him a picture in this update. If you reject Marvin, she won’t let him grope her for more than a few seconds. Your choices are already making a difference. Granted, they may not be what you want her to ultimately do, but you can only influence her.,,

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes