3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
View attachment 3404452 65675656.jpg
I think its david...for those who want faithful / no sex path.. good for them
(y)Look at the same thing as me, who is this girl, could it be that gossip girl Betsy. If it's her, David's plan may be 50% successful because he'll tell everyone that someone came to Anna with flowers and :unsure::eek:unknowingly warn Kendra. Who, when she finds out, will try to avoid David like the plague so that he won't recognize her. :unsure:I wonder if we'll see options regarding Anna's reaction to "Flowers from David." This woman's model looks nice in games, :love:I love ugly woman models, it's always a change from the :(:mad::eek:o_O:ROFLMAO:repetitive, very pretty Milf models.

Mark2000

Nov 16, 2018
Seeing how the story is developing, I think David has it very, very complicated.
On the one hand, a whole conspiracy by Kendra to end her marriage, on the other, her "best" friend Chris who wants to get between his wife's legs and continually sabotages him.
This is without taking into account that since his wife is very sexy, she is harassed even by her own boss.
But Anna also does not collaborate with him to save the marriage. In fact, she is already being unfaithful with that correspondence, including sexy photos, with Chris. What explanation would she gives to David if he found out about all that correspondence? Can one have so little morality to accuse her husband of being unfaithful when she herself is being unfaithful?
She is losing her manners and degrading herself instead working in her family. In fact, she even flirts with strangers thinking that she would go on dates with them if she were divorced.
So I think yes, this perfect marriage is over unless there is an unexpected turn that saves everything.

luxilfer666

Sep 28, 2021
(y)Look at the same thing as me, who is this girl, could it be that gossip girl Betsy. If it's her, David's plan may be 50% successful because he'll tell everyone that someone came to Anna with flowers and :unsure::eek:unknowingly warn Kendra. Who, when she finds out, will try to avoid David like the plague so that he won't recognize her. :unsure:I wonder if we'll see options regarding Anna's reaction to "Flowers from David." This woman's model looks nice in games, :love:I love ugly woman models, it's always a change from the :(:mad::eek:o_O:ROFLMAO:repetitive, very pretty Milf models.
She's also on Kendra's payroll? It's getting ridiculous :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

Addy1998

Nov 21, 2023
Why am I getting a vibe that this game will be abandoned in future by the dev as he himself doesnt know how to take this game further on and he lost some patrons too.

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

Mr_Palmer

May 28, 2022
The decrease in patrons is common after a release. I encourage supporters to come back when I have another release, because it takes a few months. If people don’t want to support me in “dead” months that’s totally fine. I don’t do that much in Patron, so there isn’t much content between releases. This is because I have to use all my free time developing the game. That’s what I want and what people want the most, so that’s what I’m going to deliver instead of side content or chats. However, I appreciate those who do support the game in dead months, because as I’ve explained many times on this thread, the support is what keeps the project alive. But the story is the story… I’m not going to change things so more people support. Obviously, I’d have done that long ago. I mean, if you don’t think things are going to heat up soon based on how the story is going, not sure what to tell you. Most of my supporters realize that and are excited to follow the journey.

podkop09

Jul 12, 2017
The decrease in patrons is common after a release. I encourage supporters to come back when I have another release, because it takes a few months. If people don’t want to support me in “dead” months that’s totally fine. I don’t do that much in Patron, so there isn’t much content between releases. This is because I have to use all my free time developing the game. That’s what I want and what people want the most, so that’s what I’m going to deliver instead of side content or chats. However, I appreciate those who do support the game in dead months, because as I’ve explained many times on this thread, the support is what keeps the project alive. But the story is the story… I’m not going to change things so more people support. Obviously, I’d have done that long ago. I mean, if you don’t think things are going to heat up soon based on how the story is going, not sure what to tell you. Most of my supporters realize that and are excited to follow the journey.
The story is interesting, the plot develops logically and consistently. In many projects, the developers start to rush, turning the heroine simply into a whore. I'm surprised that here too, some people were waiting for sex in the last update, it would be absurd and illogical, the point in the gradual corruption of the heroine in the past updates would be lost.
And I don't understand the claims about "blue balls". Even as fap content, the update was good, it's the sexual tension between Anna and Marvin. More on Marvin's part of course :LOL: :sneaky: , but Anna hasn't yet sorted out her feelings for this poor miserable old man being humiliated by Kendra:cry:

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
________________________________________+++++++++++++++++________________________________________

Mr_Palmer

It is always an interesting read the comments and contributions on this forum. You have those that are actually helpful and supportive while there are those that are plain nonsense. Suspect better the nonsense gets posted here then having your in box flooded with unwanted commentary--even if the purpose is to be helpful--LOL!

I mentioned "schadenfreude" earlier, but in the context of seeing your character's, David, getting cucked. But those are those whom they think they know more and take delight in trying to say, "I told you so." Throwing out the numbers of followers and supporters as evidence on how right they are is just that, schadenfreude.

Your story tracks well... it remains plausible... characters are getting more relatable... and you are achieving the hardest goal of players getting invested in the characters themselves. That is success.

The commentary coming from this peanut gallery are useful on two levels. First, how we react, and bat topics back and forth gives you insight on how we are interpreting your work. Second there actually are some good ideas on how to continue to flesh out your project.

Simply put, you can't please everyone and attempting to do so will result in pleasing no one.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
________________________________________+++++++++++++++++________________________________________

Mr_Palmer

It is always an interesting read the comments and contributions on this forum. You have those that are actually helpful and supportive while there are those that are plain nonsense. Suspect better the nonsense gets posted here then having your in box flooded with unwanted commentary--even if the purpose is to be helpful--LOL!

I mentioned "schadenfreude" earlier, but in the context of seeing your character's, David, getting cucked. But those are those whom they think they know more and take delight in trying to say, "I told you so." Throwing out the numbers of followers and supporters as evidence on how right they are is just that, schadenfreude.

Your story tracks well... it remains plausible... characters are getting more relatable... and you are achieving the hardest goal of players getting invested in the characters themselves. That is success.

The commentary coming from this peanut gallery are useful on two levels. First, how we react, and bat topics back and forth gives you insight on how we are interpreting your work. Second there actually are some good ideas on how to continue to flesh out your project.

Simply put, you can't please everyone and attempting to do so will result in pleasing no one.
Well Jake “the snake” feels the same way I do about this game :ROFLMAO:
IMG_2359.png

Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024
My post about your drop in patron support was not meant to say to change anything. My previous post on here said how you would never do that and will only tell it your way, no matter what happens. This seems to be a passion project for you. As I've said many times on here and in my review, I actually love the story and the teasing. For me the sex and nudity isn't that important. For most others it is and you could easily bump up your numbers higher by adding it, but haven't. In saying that I can still be objective and see why so many patrons have been leaving (even more now in the last day) as after 21 months they expect more action.

Davidleene

Jun 3, 2023
if you want more support then release more teasers, ig thats the usual way

Reactions: Fritzmiester

catgameryt011

Sep 20, 2022
Mr. Palmer, greetings from latam, first of all I want to congratulate you for the development of your game, which called my attention and I wanted to support you in spite of everything, I'm not good at English, but the thing is that I really liked the story and how it goes and how it is going.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
My post about your drop in patron support was not meant to say to change anything. My previous post on here said how you would never do that and will only tell it your way, no matter what happens. This seems to be a passion project for you. As I've said many times on here and in my review, I actually love the story and the teasing. For me the sex and nudity isn't that important. For most others it is and you could easily bump up your numbers higher by adding it, but haven't. In saying that I can still be objective and see why so many patrons have been leaving (even more now in the last day) as after 21 months they expect more action.
Stop being such an enabler saying nudity and sex aren’t important in this game! You speak for yourself not us and it’s already slowburn, don’t need your encouragement to make it slower :ROFLMAO:

Last edited by a moderator:

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Of course, bare skin and sex is important in an erotic game. That's probably self-explanatory. But I, for myself, always say: story is half the fun. First of all, the relationships have to be built up and a certain ark of tension created, which then discharges itself in sex. There are a lot of games where sex starts very early. But often it doesn't come across as it should, because there is no development, no tension. It doesn't work if it's not the right time.

People should learn to be be patient and leave the church in the village. The game isn't that old yet. I know other games that have been in development for more than 6 years, for example AWAM. And still hardly anything has happened there. Then there are other games where there might be an update in 1-2 years, but then it's a whole chapter, for example BaDik. And that game rightly has a huge fan base. Then there are other games, like those from NTL media, which get 2 updates a month, with corresponding reductions in quality. Nevertheless they are very successful. But the recipe for success for a VN is quality, not time. Anyone who needs quick material to jerk off is generally wrong at a VN.

Here, however, with several LIs, this can theoretically happen at any time. I'd rather wait a little longer and have it served properly than be showered with it and then be bored because there's nothing special about it. The time will come. And then there will be more enthusiastic fans. :p

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes