3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
Well in the past Anna didn't have a baby which reminds her several times a day that she is a married mother.

That's why I'm in favor of the developer not letting us play every day and planning jumps in time. so that Anna's corruption path becomes more realistic.
_________________________________________+++++++++++++++__________________________________________

I am in total agreement with you.

*There needs to be a plausible reason why Marvin can grope Anna and a reason why Anna (had her father not been home) would have given herself to Grant... and there is the Hank route that's open**

There has to be plausible explanations that make the gross men path's work. Now for Hank, Anna can be reluctant and dominated into letting him have her but evolve to willingly except him over time. But why was Marvin able to grope Anna? And what might make Anna (after forgiving Grant) give herself to him.

So... that is why the story needs some "quirk" in Anna's past that has an effect on her personality and behavior. If it turned out Anna was a nymphomaniac all along, that would be a sad, sad explanation. But if Anna had some 'daddy" issues that were repressed... perhaps some inner demon that Anna finds appealing in being "used."

**Whatever is lurking beneath Anna personality could fuel any other tags that may come along. The developers have been quiet on all the possible tag combos that could be used {lactation, interracial, etc...}, so it is wait and see.

Reactions: garret64

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Why the choices don't differ much from each other other than a little dialogue. Because Ch1 and Ch2 are kinetic, but some Ch1 choices affect Ch2. E.g. Ch1 people were angry that Anna sent Chris photos, that she was already cheating on NTR, but Anna didn't send Chris any nude photos. The creator responded to this criticism and said she would think about it or give her a choice. But he didn't and people got angry again. In Ch2 he said that you don't know how Anna will react to sending the photos and gave a choice: How will Anna react to sending the photos in Ch2. I already have a similar situation where Chris asks Anna again to send photos and she may or may not refuse him. Just like at the pool, people were once again angry that Anna reacted badly to Marvin's groping. There is one more choice that I didn't even know about - all I had to do was go to dinner with him at Ch2. And when he Marvin's groping Anne again, there will be a choice - you can let him or not. I think in Ch3 we will have the opportunity to go to the pool with them and Kendra again, just like we did with Chris' photos. There will be a choice whether Anna should go to the swimming pool again. The creator then said that if possible, he would like to work on the same scenes with different dialogues and choices, so as not to create additional, unnecessary scenes that will lengthen the update and the game.

You're making an example

Ch1-Anna sends photos to Chris -

No choices for players

Ch2 - Anna reacts to sending photos -
The player has a choice

Ch2 - Chris asks again to send photos of Anne
The player has a choice

Ch2 - Marvin asks Anne to eat dinner with him
The player has a choice - - Change in relationship points from rejected to not sure

Ch2 - Anna is groped by Marvin at the pool
No choices for players, but if you go to dinner with Marvin
The player has a choice - Change in relationship points not sure to rejected

Ch3 - no more kinetic choices Will Anna go to the pool again with Marvin and Kendra?
The player has a choice
Ah, yeah, you're right. It is kinetic and I do recall the DEV mentioning that.

My only issue is that it can get FAR too verbose. As I said, I LOVE a good story. I could care less about nudity and sex and in fact, I prefer there to be less of that rather than more (in context anyhow). And this story is interesting, but I feel the dev gets far too carried away with way too much text. It feels never ending at times.

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
The discussion about Anna seems simple, it's not what it seems, maybe she'll be good at her job, but as her husband says several times, she doesn't recognize when others take advantage of her naivety, even if, being a lawyer, it's a big contradiction of the story, but the reason also derives from the way she was raised by her father, an authoritarian way of an older man, with certain values, which makes her weak. Anna is not a slut like in other games, but she is very much dominated by authoritarian and older people.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Ah, yeah, you're right. It is kinetic and I do recall the DEV mentioning that.

My only issue is that it can get FAR too verbose. As I said, I LOVE a good story. I could care less about nudity and sex and in fact, I prefer there to be less of that rather than more (in context anyhow). And this story is interesting, but I feel the dev gets far too carried away with way too much text. It feels never ending at times.
Why play vn for adults if you don't want to see sex scenes in them? Maybe then it’s better to go read books!?

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Nope - "I could care less about nudity and sex and in fact, I prefer there to be less of that rather than more"
I agree..people here came to play VN and end up reading lots of texts for years...it's like book, if they can get orgasm just by reading texts without sex scene, why ruining others people fantasy who want nudity and sex in Adult gaming forums. just write down who said what to whom and enjoy lol, it will save developer rendering time too and updates will come every week that way.

Reactions: ItsNotUs

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
The discussion about Anna seems simple, it's not what it seems, maybe she'll be good at her job, but as her husband says several times, she doesn't recognize when others take advantage of her naivety, even if, being a lawyer, it's a big contradiction of the story, but the reason also derives from the way she was raised by her father, an authoritarian way of an older man, with certain values, which makes her weak. Anna is not a slut like in other games, but she is very much dominated by authoritarian and older people.
________________________________________+++++++++++_______________________________________________

"alyssssssssss, post: 13103128, member: 6966000"]
The discussion about Anna seems simple, it's not what it seems, maybe she'll be good at her job, but as her husband says several times, she doesn't recognize when others take advantage of her naivety, even if, being a lawyer, it's a big contradiction of the story,
Actually, human nature is human nature regardless of one's profession, lawyer or not. Now I don't want to bring in real world events currently in the news to avoid political discussions, but yes lawyers come in many flavors, good, bad, and OMG. Anna knows the law, an artificial set constructs governing society-- you can be book smart but at the same time woefully ignorant of life.
but the reason also derives from the way she was raised by her father, an authoritarian way of an older man, with certain values, which makes her weak. Anna is not a slut like in other games, but she is very much dominated by authoritarian and older people.
You are on point, "raised by her father, an authoritarian way of an older man, with certain values, which makes her weak." Daddy issues are really over used explanations for some women's behavior, but with Anna, it does apply.

I'd have rather avoided clinical diagnosis of Anna's personality and behavior. But Anna is haunted by her past. 'Authoritarian' is a good description of Anna's father. A girl growing up to please her father is common, but if that father is a success motivated tyrant and drives their child to meet their expectations, that is likely going to leave scars. If anyone is curious, one of the possible results of that kind of scaring leads to "Objectification."

Most are familiar with the two forms of Objectification-- the social perspective of it, good and bad, and emotional. In the emotional form of it is the power dynamics of dominance/submission roles people take on. In the submission role it is surrendering control of oneself.

Now that we have had a taste of Phycology 101 how does it apply to Anna? Growing up in order to meet her father's demands had to remain in control and focused to be self-disciplined enough to please her father. Yet, Anna wasn't blind to the rest of the world around her growing up. She knew she was a beauty among her piers but had to keep herself separate from that to maintain her edge to please her father. Add to Anna's loneliness are the rest of life's complications of growing up of discovering sex, desires, likes and dislikes, regrets, and frustrations...etc.

And there is Anna present day. Likely one of the other reasons Anna married David was her awareness of David's 'Objectification' of her beauty. While dating Anna had to get the idea that she intimidated David because of her looks. That simple fact had to vindicate to Anna that she is as pretty as she thinks she is. How Anna acts around other men at times are again attempts of self-validation. If Anna was that committed to the "institution" of marriage and being married, she would have been flattered by Marcel's attention, but out of that self-imposed belief reject Marcel's flirting. And as a creep as Marvin is, its twofold. Marvin validates Anna's desirability and letting go of control, she subjects herself to his attention, the physical sensations as well as letting go of responsibility.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
________________________________________+++++++++++_______________________________________________

Marvin is, its twofold. Marvin validates Anna's desirability and letting go of control, she subjects herself to his attention, the physical sensations as well as letting go of responsibility.
You're forgetting one thing. Anna already worked in the company and was not yet pregnant. She knew this old fish and avoided or ignored him because she thought he was a creepy weirdo. Still, he tried to hit her earlier. Kendra programmed Anna to behave and say certain things under Marvin's old fish. Everything Anna does and says to the old fish is not Anna's behavior, but everything Kendra slowly and painfully drilled into her head (brainwashing her) during every break from work. that's why Anna is behaving this way now.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
View attachment 3404452
I think its david...for those who want faithful / no sex path.. good for them
All he has to do is see Anna with Kendra and the gig is up, right? Wrong all Kendra has to do is lie to Anna and say she’s never seen David before and he must be crazy to say they were a couple and of course that narcissistic naive bitch Anna will believe her over her own fuckin husband

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
Man there are some bad reviews that make no sense. Like the review from SteelyDan has no logic. I wish we could respond to them in some way and not make people take it at face value.

Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024
The Dev has sadly lost about 70 paid subs over the past two weeks. Huge drop! Compared to The East Block which has a similar release schedule, picked up about 40 new paid subs in the same time period. Looks like many paid members aren't liking the way its going so far.

Upcoming update I doubt will be too much different. Called 0.7.1. Does that mean its not a big update with significant scenes for story and teasing... looks like it. I think the mid year update after this one, will have a bigger impact for what most people are after. Even though it won't be sex... Should be a big step up from just a grope of her leg or ass.

Last edited:

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
The Dev has sadly lost about 70 paid subs over the past two weeks. Huge drop! Compared to The East Block which has a similar release schedule, picked up about 40 new paid subs in the same time period. Looks like many paid members aren't liking the way its going so far.

Upcoming update I doubt will be too much different. Called 0.7.1. Does that mean its not a big update with significant scenes for story and teasing... looks like it. I think the mid year update after this one, will have a bigger impact for what most people are after. Even though it won't be sex... Should be a big step up from just a grope of her leg or ass.
Well in 2 years and he doesn't want to show anything of Anna or any women but he'll show a dozen or so dick pics, what does he expect to happen?

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Well in 2 years and he doesn't want to show anything of Anna or any women but he'll show a dozen or so dick pics, what does he expect to happen?
He himself is to blame for this! Many people wrote to him, including me, about what is the problem with the sacralization of naked Anna!? If you don’t want to show sex with other mens, show normal sex in the path of a faithful wife with her husband.

The first two chapters of the game are mainly a kinetic narrative and there will be nothing "hot" in them, all the most "delicious things" will be in the third chapter! These are the dev's words, he hurt himself with these words! But when the time came for the third chapter, it turned out that the second was not over yet and to see the first sex and naked Anna we still need to wait(1-2 years mb.)!

P.S: I hope with all my heart that Mr. Palmer will find the strength and will continue the story and not abandon it!

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes