3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
Anna's first time was with Mr Weinsteinstromber. He groomed her from a young age. He called it "wet friendship cuddles". Anna's so naive, she's still debating in her mind now, if that's the way she lost her virginity lol

View attachment 3383293
_______________________________________+++++++++++________________________________________________

Sometimes fan art distracts from the content, but in this case, it does open a good topic of Grant and Anna.

Grooming is a harsh word, but somehow applies, though not so much in the conventional way I suspect. So how might have Anna and Grant's relation got started?

How I see it Grant was always Uncle Grant to Anna. Going as far back as Anna can really remember. Now, it's unlikely with the rather terse relationship between Grant and Anna's father, but it would seem reasonable on rare holidays Grant would have been invited to celebrate--perhaps Christmas. But more likely Anna was around her father a lot, visiting him at the office and perhaps some father-daughter bonding. How it's been described so far about Anna's relationship with her father those office visits and father-daughter bonding was more mentorship and her father's disciplining Anna to succeed.

Plausible that when Anna's father's back was turned Grant gave Anna true affection and positive attention. As a little girl, innocent little kisses on the forehead would have been normal. Perhaps, even Anna's father granted a little latitude for Grant to spoil a young Anna. I can envision Grant walking into the office and giving Anna an ice-cream cone or keeping a stash of candy.

As Anna grew up and started changing, considering the leacher Grant is likely he would have taken notice of Anna in a different light. Considering how no-nonsense Anna's father was, it wouldn't surprise me Grant upped the ante with the kinds of gifts. And likely Anna and Grant's conversations became less playful and more serious but yet not disturbing. Since Anna likely having to study and be the success her father demanded of Anna, Uncle Grant also became trusted friend Grant.

What I find hard to understand is about were might their relationship take a serious turn. Logic would say somewhere around high school. The stress of growing up and dealing with the drama and stress of high school and having few real friends likely made Anna a loner of a sorts. Somehow likely Grant would have helped with some of Anna's loneliness. Along the way schools always marked achievements with ceremonies of one kind or another and likely Grant would have been there to cheer.

Graduation would have marked the first real mile post achievement for Anna and just as likely Anna would have won several scholarships. Sure, it would seem reasonable Anna's parent would throw her a graduation party (most likely friends of Anna's father and business partners would be the main attendees at that party.) A crafty Grant would likely wait till he got Anna alone and when he and Anna were out of view, I wager Grant would have given Anna an expensive and special graduation gift--jewelry maybe? I can see where the harmless kiss on the cheek got have morphed to a kiss on the lips for the first time.

It's the after high school and college years that would seem to be the biggest mystery. Grant being old school, I doubt he would use emails to write Anna, but took the time to write nice messages on greeting cards and other stationary. Perhaps every now and then Grant and Anna would talk over the phone. I suspect Chris wasn't the first to get a compromising cellphone pix from Anna--but I don't think those picks Anna might have sent would have been nowhere near what Anna sent to Chris. Whatever the case was somehow Anna and Grant maintained communication.

It wouldn't surprise me if Anna called Grant if she was having some difficulty in college... and with law school Grant's help would have been a huge bonus having Grant's help--Hell he might have even helped her write a few briefs for class.

My biggest hole in how Grant and Anna might entered into a relationship, is Anna herself. As Anna grew up and matured physically and emotionally, what were Anna's interests? What kind of boys did she take interest in. How or did Anna seek out answers to questions about her own body, love, and relationships. What were Anna's inner most secrets--what she liked to think about. How did she experiment, like teasing boys, or pleasing herself.

What bothers me the most just off the face of it, why would Grant get her that particular wedding gift since he knew Anna better than most? I suspect a story is behind it. Certainly, Grant would have been jealous of David and really wouldn't want David to benefit from it seeing Anna wear them--perhaps some kind of code Grant and Anna relating from some past experience?

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Anna's first time was with Mr Weinsteinstromber. He groomed her from a young age. He called it "wet friendship cuddles". Anna's so naive, she's still debating in her mind now, if that's the way she lost her virginity lol

View attachment 3383293
:ROFLMAO:And there is a mistake, because Anna's model looks the same in this fan art as in the game. She should be a little younger here. And this reminds me of playing the roles of the old, rude, perverted teacher and the innocent student:ROFLMAO:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
_______________________________________+++++++++++________________________________________________

Sometimes fan art distracts from the content, but in this case, it does open a good topic of Grant and Anna.

Grooming is a harsh word, but somehow applies, though not so much in the conventional way I suspect. So how might have Anna and Grant's relation got started?

How I see it Grant was always Uncle Grant to Anna. Going as far back as Anna can really remember. Now, it's unlikely with the rather terse relationship between Grant and Anna's father, but it would seem reasonable on rare holidays Grant would have been invited to celebrate--perhaps Christmas. But more likely Anna was around her father a lot, visiting him at the office and perhaps some father-daughter bonding. How it's been described so far about Anna's relationship with her father those office visits and father-daughter bonding was more mentorship and her father's disciplining Anna to succeed.

Plausible that when Anna's father's back was turned Grant gave Anna true affection and positive attention. As a little girl, innocent little kisses on the forehead would have been normal. Perhaps, even Anna's father granted a little latitude for Grant to spoil a young Anna. I can envision Grant walking into the office and giving Anna an ice-cream cone or keeping a stash of candy.

As Anna grew up and started changing, considering the leacher Grant is likely he would have taken notice of Anna in a different light. Considering how no-nonsense Anna's father was, it wouldn't surprise me Grant upped the ante with the kinds of gifts. And likely Anna and Grant's conversations became less playful and more serious but yet not disturbing. Since Anna likely having to study and be the success her father demanded of Anna, Uncle Grant also became trusted friend Grant.

What I find hard to understand is about were might their relationship take a serious turn. Logic would say somewhere around high school. The stress of growing up and dealing with the drama and stress of high school and having few real friends likely made Anna a loner of a sorts. Somehow likely Grant would have helped with some of Anna's loneliness. Along the way schools always marked achievements with ceremonies of one kind or another and likely Grant would have been there to cheer.

Graduation would have marked the first real mile post achievement for Anna and just as likely Anna would have won several scholarships. Sure, it would seem reasonable Anna's parent would throw her a graduation party (most likely friends of Anna's father and business partners would be the main attendees at that party.) A crafty Grant would likely wait till he got Anna alone and when he and Anna were out of view, I wager Grant would have given Anna an expensive and special graduation gift--jewelry maybe? I can see where the harmless kiss on the cheek got have morphed to a kiss on the lips for the first time.

It's the after high school and college years that would seem to be the biggest mystery. Grant being old school, I doubt he would use emails to write Anna, but took the time to write nice messages on greeting cards and other stationary. Perhaps every now and then Grant and Anna would talk over the phone. I suspect Chris wasn't the first to get a compromising cellphone pix from Anna--but I don't think those picks Anna might have sent would have been nowhere near what Anna sent to Chris. Whatever the case was somehow Anna and Grant maintained communication.

It wouldn't surprise me if Anna called Grant if she was having some difficulty in college... and with law school Grant's help would have been a huge bonus having Grant's help--Hell he might have even helped her write a few briefs for class.

My biggest hole in how Grant and Anna might entered into a relationship, is Anna herself. As Anna grew up and matured physically and emotionally, what were Anna's interests? What kind of boys did she take interest in. How or did Anna seek out answers to questions about her own body, love, and relationships. What were Anna's inner most secrets--what she liked to think about. How did she experiment, like teasing boys, or pleasing herself.

What bothers me the most just off the face of it, why would Grant get her that particular wedding gift since he knew Anna better than most? I suspect a story is behind it. Certainly, Grant would have been jealous of David and really wouldn't want David to benefit from it seeing Anna wear them--perhaps some kind of code Grant and Anna relating from some past experience?
:eek::ROFLMAO:I see you are terribly obsessed with the old fox vs Anna:unsure::ROFLMAO:

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
:eek::ROFLMAO:I see you are terribly obsessed with the old fox vs Anna:unsure::ROFLMAO:
_______________________________________+++++++++++++______________________________________________

Actually team Marvin

All the other male interests in the story have plausibility working for them at this point.... except Marvin

Jake and lesser extent Chris, can play on Anna's emotions...
Hank has the power trip route...
Macel appeals to Anna as a young boy toy...
Grant the inside track with Anna...

While Marvin...? What? The reason I am team Marvin, as a writer myself, I want to see how the developers put together the weakest story arc of Anna and Marvin. Am I watching a train wreck in the making or a very cleaver plot twists that shores up the weakest character in the story? My money is on the developers succeeding; I just don't see how and that's the best part.

slaifer99

Jan 22, 2023
What makes a person access a game with Netorare Tags and spend pages talking against it?

It's surreal! So many VANILLA games here and in other places and one wastes time coming here. Haven't you realized yet that the name of the game is Perfect Marriage precisely because it won't be perfect? It is OBVIOUS that there will be betrayals.

The OBJECTIVE of the game is precisely this.

klou

Jan 25, 2023
What makes a person access a game with Netorare Tags and spend pages talking against it?

It's surreal! So many VANILLA games here and in other places and one wastes time coming here. Haven't you realized yet that the name of the game is Perfect Marriage precisely because it won't be perfect? It is OBVIOUS that there will be betrayals.

"the golden mean" dev will remove the ntr content in the future coz some of his supporters wants it to. I wont play it anymore, vegans are ruining my games fr.

Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024
"the golden mean" dev will remove the ntr content in the future coz some of his supporters wants it to. I wont play it anymore, vegans are ruining my games fr.
I think this is one Dev that doesn't care what people have to say. Mr Palmer does it his way and that's it. Even the polls on patreon aren't really for changing anything in the game, its more for adding a little bit extra. I want to see his version of the game because I love what he's done so far and I think he's a great story teller. Yes some people want more sex or nudity but it will come eventually. Sad that so many continue to whine and complain, always mentioning what they don't like but never saying what they do like in the game. Im happy right now just enjoying what comes.

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
I think this is one Dev that doesn't care what people have to say. Mr Palmer does it his way and that's it. Even the polls on patreon aren't really for changing anything in the game, its more for adding a little bit extra. I want to see his version of the game because I love what he's done so far and I think he's a great story teller. Yes some people want more sex or nudity but it will come eventually. Sad that so many continue to whine and complain, always mentioning what they don't like but never saying what they do like in the game. Im happy right now just enjoying what comes.
He shows nudity, a lot of dick pics, he loves them

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023

What made you come here and write your comment?
Probably the same thing as other people - communication.
The dev confirmed that there are several paths in the game. So why can't people discuss the path they prefer?

I like individuals like you - people who like to write coments under the post in NTR game threads about questions: "whether the game will have a good ending, without ntr?" - here lovers of humiliation and NTR, vanilla lovers do not belong here! xd :ROFLMAO:

The NTR segment is asian borrowing and the influence of asian culture and we didn’t have it before, there were always tags of cheating and hot wife, etc., but now it's NTR - "MF"!:LOL:

Last edited:

dtodd

Aug 28, 2016

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023

I like it...I like the genre cheating wives , NTR and all and I play those games mostly...but there is always someone who's like ohh why the wife doing it, she is whore n bla bla lol..duh the game is supposed to be story of a hotwife, not "romance". They blame developer for making the wife slutty.. Even after 3-4 years of development of game, few jumped in and say its too soon for wife to cheat. WTH lol....out of 100000 romantic games there are hardly 20-30 games of this genre and few spoil the essesnce of naughty wife / corruption story and then demand it to make romantic.

Last edited:

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
_________________________________+++++++++_________________________________________________________

It's all about timing before we get the 'naughty.' I can only draw upon the term, "Setting the Battlefield." We are not there yet.

What need to be in place:

*We need some working solution for the Marvin and Anna route. I have an idea how it should be done with regards to the story
*There needs to be a crisis point where a vulnerable Anna can be manipulated by Chris
*Grant and Anna need a reproachment first and perhaps two more encounters to further that arc
*Anna has to pretty much believe her marriage is doomed before Jake becomes a viable option
*Hank is going to want Anna in a compromising place before he makes his move, like a business trip
*David and Anna have to have more falling out for any of the above
*Marcel requires Anna to talk to her doctor and get some medication so she can workout

If I was writing the story, I'd have a few solid ideas how to "set the Battlefield" but in several cases it would take 2-to-3 releases even if all of them get small starts. I'll wager with the developers it's the same logistical issues. And there are a lot of ideas that would help speed some routes along. But the main point and it is the most important, the story and the plots have to come first before the action. It's too good a story to waste with haste.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I like it...I like the genre cheating wives , NTR and all and I play those games mostly...but there is always someone who's like ohh why the wife doing it, she is whore n bla bla lol..duh the game is supposed to be story of a hotwife, not "romance". They blame developer for making the wife slutty.. Even after 3-4 years of development of game, few jumped in and say its too soon for wife to cheat. WTH lol....out of 100000 romantic games there are hardly 20-30 games of this genre and few spoil the essesnce of naughty wife / corruption story and then demand it to make romantic.
(y)I like playing NTR games but if there is also another path and choices:love: than just the corruption path :eek: (n):(:mad:. Because then I can complete the game in many ways. (n):(:eek::mad:Otherwise for me it's boring, shallow and predictable, nothing special that I haven't seen before,

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
(y)I like playing NTR games but if there is also another path and choices:love: than just the corruption path :eek: (n):(:mad:. Because then I can complete the game in many ways. (n):(:eek::mad:Otherwise for me it's boring, shallow and predictable, nothing special that I haven't seen before,
yea thats why story updates are slow for developing all path...i hope developer dont retire before completing the story lol..or trying to skip the scene not with proper tease and end the story fast.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I've been trying to play through this game. I played through David's story... that was painful. Now 'm on Anna's story, and I am sitting here ready to scream! Man alive, talk, talk, talk, talk, talk, talk, talk... some of the conversations got SO annoying I ended up slamming my space bar to get through them without reading and it STILL took a few hits!

Someone please tell me this game gets better?!

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes