3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I didn’t always correctly interpret Mr. Palmer’s words, but it seemed to me that he hinted that despite your style of play, we will not have the opportunity to save Anna from cheating! Supposedly it’s in her soul and she has to cheat at least once. I hope that’s not the case!

(y)(y):):love::eek:The creator has repeatedly said that it is up to the player whether Anna cheats or not, and he will not force the player to do anything. But until the grand finale, she will have to deal with rejected guys, but she has her limit of patience.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
(y)(y):):love::eek:The creator has repeatedly said that it is up to the player whether Anna cheats or not, and he will not force the player to do anything. But until the grand finale, she will have to deal with rejected guys, but she has her limit of patience.
But he also said that she is have to making mistakes that we cannot influence and David will have to face consequences after that.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
But he also said that she is have to making mistakes that we cannot influence and David will have to face consequences after that.
:unsure: You could find the part where he says this. These mistakes could be, for example, writing with Chris and sending photos the first time, or something she had already done before. Or what will he do in the future?

Reactions: Isabella69

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
:unsure: You could find the part where he says this. These mistakes could be, for example, writing with Chris and sending photos the first time, or something she had already done before. Or what will he do in the future?
I don’t remember exactly when it was, he answered questions after the last update about the kinetics of his vn. It seems that even you asked him why we are forced to see content with Marvin if you are trying to skip it. And somewhere in these messages he said that it is in Anna’s character to make mistakes and that in the story she will make or maybe make a big mistake that David will have to face, and he will have to decide to forgive her or not - and for me this is obviously cheating, and this is in future content.
That’s why i’m afraid in a similar situation that we won’t be able to influence Anna’s first cheating!

And by the way, does anyone know whether a Question-Answer briefing has already been held?

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I don’t remember exactly when it was, he answered questions after the last update about the kinetics of his vn. It seems that even you asked him why we are forced to see content with Marvin if you are trying to skip it. And somewhere in these messages he said that it is in Anna’s character to make mistakes and that in the story she will make or maybe make a big mistake that David will have to face, and he will have to decide to forgive her or not - and for me this is obviously cheating, and this is in future content.
That’s why i’m afraid in a similar situation that we won’t be able to influence Anna’s first cheating!

And by the way, does anyone know whether a Question-Answer briefing has already been held?

(y):):love:I doubt Anna would have cheated without our interference. The creator says too much about it that he won't force you to do anything, why would he lie, it wouldn't do him any good and would only piss off more people.

Maybe that's what it was about?

,,The whole reluctance angle… here’s my thought process.

I’ve played a number of VNs, and still do when I have some time. What I hate is when I want the female to have some standards and I reject advances because I want the female to show faithfulness, but when doing that, options are taken away and it’s assumed I want the faithful/happy route. That’s the worst. Therefore, I want people who play this VN to have a path where Anna can reject advances but still fall in the end. That’s not the same thing as rape. She may do it reluctantly or not enjoy it, but I don’t have an interest in watching Anna get raped in the truest sense.

If you continually reject someone it can be frustrating you still have to interact with them, but that’s the point, that someone can play a path where Anna fights until the end but still may be conquered. But I can assure you if you keep rejecting someone I’m not going to force it. And I’m not talking about a grope… Anna can deal with gropes. I’m talking about sexual activity. Just don’t make a dumb decision when it’s presented!,,

,,If you never want her to give into a character, fine, I won't force that, just make the right decisions when the time comes. In fact, if you do reject someone until the end, that may end up resulting in an ending for that character that satisfies you. I'm not promising it, but I HOPE to make you happy if you hate a particular character(s).
As for sex/nudity,,

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
(y):):love:I doubt Anna would have cheated without our interference. The creator says too much about it that he won't force you to do anything, why would he lie, it wouldn't do him any good and would only piss off more people.

I’ve played a number of VNs, and still do when I have some time. What I hate is when I want the female to have some standards and I reject advances because I want the female to show faithfulness, but when doing that, options are taken away and it’s assumed I want the faithful/happy route. That’s the worst. Therefore, I want people who play this VN to have a path where Anna can reject advances but still fall in the end. That’s not the same thing as rape. She may do it reluctantly or not enjoy it, but I don’t have an interest in watching Anna get raped in the truest sense.

If you continually reject someone it can be frustrating you still have to interact with them, but that’s the point, that someone can play a path where Anna fights until the end but still may be conquered. But I can assure you if you keep rejecting someone I’m not going to force it. And I’m not talking about a grope… Anna can deal with gropes. I’m talking about sexual activity. Just don’t make a dumb decision when it’s presented!,,

,,If you never want her to give into a character, fine, I won't force that, just make the right decisions when the time comes. In fact, if you do reject someone until the end, that may end up resulting in an ending for that character that satisfies you. I'm not promising it, but I HOPE to make you happy if you hate a particular character(s).
As for sex/nudity,,
Nobody talks about rape.
I also want to see a path where Anna will be faithful to her husband, but Mr. Palmer’s words - "Anna is in a difficult post-preg period, where her libido is increased, sex with David has not happened for a long time, there are many predators around, and temptation that is hard for her to resist."

I will repeat once again this is my understanding of the interpretation of the dev’s words - that the cheating scene it is inevitable, it cannot be missed, it is plot:

****WARNING****
If fictional NTR bothers you, don’t play this game.

Just think about the path of fidelity, what awaits us in it? Just narrow it down without sex scenes? A slightly modified plot that differs from the path of betrayal only in the absence of sex scenes?
We saw David worm in the mirror :LOL:, but at the same time, we saw two old dicks and Chris’s dick openly - who do you think a dev, with such a message, will devote more time? Whit whom can David have sex? We only have two female characters left, Anna and Kendra.
The dev has made it clear more than once what the emphasis of this story is and i don’t want to upset anyone with my reasoning, but i want everyone to be ready for this!

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
Um.., dude: the thing here is that she dated a "bad guy" in college and she was "wow", and they were considered the most beautiful couple, what kind of uncertainty can we talking about!?
She broke up with this guy because he wanted to share with her, he wanted group sex with her and other mens! It scared her.
Their sex was hard and passionate, but she still had limits beyond which she didn’t want to go out, but this guy could have achieved his goal, but he didn’t want to wait, he wanted everything to happen quickly, and if i'm not mistaken, he even cheated on her.
When she met David, after a long pause in the relationship, she came to the conclusion that she wanted to settle down, that she wanted a simple loving guy to start a family with!
But don’t forget that her vulgar nature tried to break out more than once while she was dating David and they were not yet married. At that party where she got carried away with "beer pong", she almost get fucked by other guys, the principle was no longer against it and she was ready for this "turn of events", but David appeared and stopped her in time, and after that she stopped drinking!
Anna has always been a "slut at heart". Devin is like an anchor that keeps her in place!

I didn’t always correctly interpret Mr. Palmer’s words, but it seemed to me that he hinted that despite your style of play, we will not have the opportunity to save Anna from cheating! Supposedly it’s in her soul and she has to cheat at least once. I hope that’s not the case!
_________________________________________++++++++++++_____________________________________________

"ItsNotUs, post: 13039098, member: 6093180"]
Um.., dude: the thing here is that she dated a "bad guy" in college and she was "wow", and they were considered the most beautiful couple, what kind of uncertainty can we talking about!?
Most people would consider it normal behavior. "Bad guys" standout and gain attention. More often than not young girls/women are attracted to the bad guys because they seem exciting--human nature, maybe? Now what you have hit upon is they were the "it" couple, and this guy must have stood out and been popular. Looking back at Anna's upbringing and the controlling and domineering nature of Anna's father, I'll wager Anna though herself lucky to have landed him as a boyfriend.
She broke up with this guy because he wanted to share with her, he wanted group sex with her and other men! It scared her.
Their sex was hard and passionate, but she still had limits beyond which she didn’t want to go out, but this guy could have achieved his goal, but he didn’t want to wait, he wanted everything to happen quickly, and if I'm not mistaken, he even cheated on her. You are not wrong, he did. The problem we all have is lack of information. We only get pieces here and there. Think a 500-piece jigsaw puzzle missing 400 pieces--LOL! But let's take it logically.
What we don't know:

When was Anna's first time? Was it this bad guy...? is this question even important to know the answer to?
What was Anna's thoughts on sex prior? Certainly, she would have some curiosities but what were they?
Did Anna have certain fantasies or was it mostly dreams of romantic love?
What were other factors we are unaware of that might have influenced Anna--perhaps some grooming from Grant?
**"She broke up with this guy because he wanted to share with her, he wanted group sex with her and other men! It scared her." Very plausible that Anna was too new at sex to be that comfortable with the idea. But it doesn't mean Anna hadn't thought about it. One thing is very certain though, Anna loves sex!

When she met David, after a long pause in the relationship, she came to the conclusion that she wanted to settle down, that she wanted a simple loving guy to start a family with! You and I are on the same page. Anna was more mature and more aware of the world--and smart. In prior posts, I mentioned Anna chose David because he was "safe." David wasn't like her father, and he wasn't like her old boyfriend; he's stable and responsible--but not exciting like the old boyfriend was. But Anna had a desire to start a family. But somehow, I think Anna compromised a little there taking the safe and secure route then the wild and uncertain route.
But don’t forget that her vulgar nature tried to break out more than once while she was dating David, and they were not yet married. At that party where she got carried away with "beer pong", she almost gets fucked by other guys, the principle was no longer against it and she was ready for this "turn of events", but David appeared and stopped her in time, and after that she stopped drinking! Now you are hitting at the fun parts. I said Anna is a creature that has two faces, one she shows to the world, and the one that hides behind the false mask. Alcohol removes barriers and some self-control. And you are right, there lurks some demons with the true Anna. Kind of goes toward what you said above about the old boyfriend and "hot wife" or swinging. Was it a thing Anna would have eventually done, drunk or not given time? Sadly we don't really know.
Anna has always been a "slut at heart". Devin {David?} is like an anchor that keeps her in place!
Am thinking more like a nuclear control rod to even out Anna's worst impulses. But I don't know if Anna is a Chernobyl in the making. But again, certainly Anna love sex and she wants a larger family. I have said in the past you don't need hormones to explain her behavior as a plot point. Because it can be easily explained as natural behavior and desire. However, a lot can be explained with her personal attitudes, influences from her past, and temptations currently going on.
I didn’t always correctly interpret Mr. Palmer’s words, but it seemed to me that he hinted that despite your style of play, we will not have the opportunity to save Anna from cheating! Supposedly it’s in her soul and she has to cheat at least once. I hope that’s not the case! Am sure there is a way to save Anna in the making... just by doing so a lot of content would be skipped... though Anna's back would be up against the wall

Last edited:

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023

As for sex/nudity,,
I think if you will play faithful part and reject all advances ...then ana will only fall in hands of her boss, her uncle and probably the neighbour...story wise because she has to do it for career / money / promotion and not because she feels naughty
There are many of us who want Ana to cheat too, but still she rejects further advances from anyone beside normal ass grope...
So faithful or unfaithful in both paths we are forced in some way where we cannot go further to sex scene of ana or we cannot stop any advances of characters on Ana until now...
I hope in part 3 it will be seperated...where if ana is in unfaithful part she will go all the way and if ana is in faithful part she can reject. From previous teaser, I am still disappointed that ana is still not giving in completely to her neighbour in unfaithful path in part 3

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
_________________________________________++++++++++++_____________________________________________

Most people would consider it normal behavior. "Bad guys" standout and gain attention. More often than not young girls/women are attracted to the bad guys because they seem exciting--human nature, maybe? Now what you have hit upon is they were the "it" couple, and this guy must have stood out and been popular. Looking back at Anna's upbringing and the controlling and domineering nature of Anna's father, I'll wager Anna though herself lucky to have landed him as a boyfriend.
She broke up with this guy because he wanted to share with her, he wanted group sex with her and other men! It scared her.
Their sex was hard and passionate, but she still had limits beyond which she didn’t want to go out, but this guy could have achieved his goal, but he didn’t want to wait, he wanted everything to happen quickly, and if I'm not mistaken, he even cheated on her. You are not wrong, he did. The problem we all have is lack of information. We only get pieces here and there. Think a 500-piece jigsaw puzzle missing 400 pieces--LOL! But let's take it logically.
What we don't know:

When was Anna's first time? Was it this bad guy...? is this question even important to know the answer to?
What was Anna's thoughts on sex prior? Certainly, she would have some curiosities but what were they?
What were other factors we are unaware of that might have influenced Anna--perhaps some grooming from Grant?
**"She broke up with this guy because he wanted to share with her, he wanted group sex with her and other men! It scared her." Very plausible that Anna was too new at sex to be that comfortable with the idea. But it doesn't mean Anna hadn't thought about it. One thing is very certain though, Anna loves sex!

When she met David, after a long pause in the relationship, she came to the conclusion that she wanted to settle down, that she wanted a simple loving guy to start a family with! You and I are on the same page. Anna was more mature and more aware of the world--and smart. In prior posts, I mentioned Anna chose David because he was "safe." David wasn't like her father, and he wasn't like her old boyfriend; he's stable and responsible--but not exciting like the old boyfriend was. But Anna had a desire to start a family. But somehow, I think Anna compromised a little there taking the safe and secure route then the wild and uncertain route.
But don’t forget that her vulgar nature tried to break out more than once while she was dating David, and they were not yet married. At that party where she got carried away with "beer pong", she almost gets fucked by other guys, the principle was no longer against it and she was ready for this "turn of events", but David appeared and stopped her in time, and after that she stopped drinking! Now you are hitting at the fun parts. I said Anna is a creature that has two faces, one she shows to the world, and the one that hides behind the false mask. Alcohol removes barriers and some self-control. And you are right, there lurks some demons with the true Anna. Kind of goes toward what you said above about the old boyfriend and "hot wife" or swinging. Was it a thing Anna would have eventually done, drunk or not given time? Sadly we don't really know.
Anna has always been a "slut at heart". Devin {David?} is like an anchor that keeps her in place!
Am thinking more like a nuclear control rod to even out Anna's worst impulses. But I don't know if Anna is a Chernobyl in the making. But again, certainly Anna love sex and she wants a larger family. I have said in the past you don't need hormones to explain her behavior as a plot point. Because it can be easily explained as natural behavior and desire. However, a lot can be explained with her personal attitudes, influences from her past, and temptations currently going on.
I didn’t always correctly interpret Mr. Palmer’s words, but it seemed to me that he hinted that despite your style of play, we will not have the opportunity to save Anna from cheating! Supposedly it’s in her soul and she has to cheat at least once. I hope that’s not the case! Am sure there is a way to save Anna in the making... just by doing so a lot of content would be skipped... though Anna's back would be up against the wall
Yes David, not Devin. xd

As for her first time, there was information, but i won’t say, because don’t remember and she had more than one boyfriend before she met David.

You know, hormones can do terrible things, i don’t know what experience the dev relied on, but i had one girlfriend who told me that when she really wants it, she is ready to pounce on the first person she met and fuck him! xd

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
Yes David, not Devin. xd

As for her first time, there was information, but i won’t say, because don’t remember and she had more than one boyfriend before she met David.

You know, hormones can do terrible things, i don’t know what experience the dev relied on, but i had one girlfriend who told me that when she really wants it, she is ready to pounce on the first person she met and fuck him! xd
____________________________________++++++++++++__________________________________________________

It's always a dangerous position to tell the world about our own exploits and relate them to games. I'll stick to some behaviors I have personally witnessed that others likely have too. But at least most of us can site "that one example" that either sounds like a Penthouse Forum letter or some sort of fan fiction piece. But all of us have lived a life to have seen 'interesting' behaviors that leaves us saying what the...!

If anyone was in any of the armed services, most can tell stories that are rather interesting. So, when I think of Anna and her character build, it's from the point of view of a life experience. And having gone to college, at little education helps understand some behaviors.

In this game, it would have taken a lot of time in the beginning to totally explain Anna. And likely been so painful to play that most would just move on. But if the developer continues to explain and refine Anna's character with inner monologs, flashbacks, secondhand observations, and plausible plots, we get an entertaining game. Right now we can 'guess' who Anna really is...

What we do know:
Anna really is into sex...

She wants a larger family...

Her father was demanding and drove Anna hard to succeed. She was her fathers best hope and its Anna's fear of disappointing her father that motivated her. Likely, Anna had to sacrifice a lot of her youth to please her father...

We pretty much have guessed Anna had few real allies and friends growing up and worst had a sly old man looking for his chance to have Anna...

When out of the reach of her father, Anna found a boyfriend and freedom. And like a kid let loose in a candy store, Anna got to experience life-- just wish we knew what Anna's attitudes were before she discovered the joys of living...

David was the safest choice to marry and start a family with...

What we suspect:

Anna likely is submissive. It would explain why she let Marvin touch her and get aroused from it. It is possible that Anna could in get into rape roleplay fantasies. It is a rather common with fantasy with lots of women. The submissive and desire to be dominated does make the Hank, and Marvin routes plausible.

We can guess only at what really Anna's self-confidence is, but Anna is aware she is attractive or should be. But having had a baby has made Anna doubt herself. So, vanity has Anna wanting to work out and lose weight and firm up ASAP. But as Anna is waiting for that time, she can recapture her beauty, any male attention would validate her self-image. So that helps the Jake and Chris route.

Troubling is the Grant and Anna relationship. Still, I ask when did it occur to both of them that kissing on the lips was normal behavior? It's not romantic kissing let alone sexual--but for them comfortable enough with each other for it to be normal. And why I bring up grooming on Grant's part. However, we suspect Anna was naive about Grant growing up till he betrayed her family after her father's death. There has to be a past that explains their relationship and whatever it is fuels the Grant route.

It is near certainty that Anna has a high sex drive and likely always had it. Willing to get it on with Grant while in college, her exploits with her boyfriend, letting Marvin getting away with his antics as well as teasing him, getting excited at Marcel's attention toward her, willing to take compromising pictures for Chris and getting the "dick pix," and Anna's desire to have sex with David all the time. But really, we are left to wonder just what inner demons she does have.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
(n):mad::(:eek:It would be hopeless if Anna cheated the first time and ignored your choices made by players Ch1 and Ch2. Moreover, in Ch3 you will be the one making the choices, there will be no more kinetic choices. And everything that the creator said about the game, that Anna is not going to cheat on anyone, if you decide and choose well, he will not force anyone to do anything, gives you the opportunity to save your marriage without cheating. On the faithful path, Anna may be reluctant or a bit rude, and if the player decides, she may also betray her. If she was willing to cheat regardless of the choices you made, it would be a complete lie from the creator and would piss off many players. And the "rejected" static of some predator would simply be a lie. Like a rejected guy, whom Anna has the rejection statistic, and she cheated on him anyway, it would be illogical and stupid.,,I'll certainly give you an obvious choice when that time comes. If you never want her to give into a character, fine, I won't force that, just make the right decisions when the time comes. In fact, if you do reject someone until the end, that may end up resulting in an ending for tha,,

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
____________________________________++++++++++++__________________________________________________

Troubling is the Grant and Anna relationship. Still, I ask when did it occur to both of them that kissing on the lips was normal behavior? It's not romantic kissing let alone sexual--but for them comfortable enough with each other for it to be normal. And why I bring up grooming on Grant's part. However, we suspect Anna was naive about Grant growing up till he betrayed her family after her father's death. There has to be a past that explains their relationship and whatever it is fuels the Grant route.
:unsure:I think Father Anna noticed that the old fox started hanging around Anna more. And he deliberately sent her to law school away from him. This scene of this update is probably from high school or college? And when the old fox started kissing Anne, I think it was before she had her first boyfriend and had no experience. Maybe he convinced Anne that it was just a friendly kiss and so led her to kiss him often.

Reactions: Isabella69

Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024

What we don't know:

Anna's first time was with Mr Weinsteinstromber. He groomed her from a young age. He called it "wet friendship cuddles". Anna's so naive, she's still debating in her mind now, if that's the way she lost her virginity lol

p2_7_37.jpg

Mr_Palmer

May 28, 2022

It's always a dangerous position to tell the world about our own exploits and relate them to games. I'll stick to some behaviors I have personally witnessed that others likely have too. But at least most of us can site "that one example" that either sounds like a Penthouse Forum letter or some sort of fan fiction piece. But all of us have lived a life to have seen 'interesting' behaviors that leaves us saying what the...!

If anyone was in any of the armed services, most can tell stories that are rather interesting. So, when I think of Anna and her character build, it's from the point of view of a life experience. And having gone to college, at little education helps understand some behaviors.
I always refer back to a real life situation when I think of how far people are willing to go to do crazy shit. I know of a woman who faked a pregnancy - apparently as a way to keep a guy attached to her - and she took it all the way to a baby shower with family and friends where she used a pillow to give the illusion she was pregnant (my aunt was at the shower). The ruse ended eventually, but damn, that’s mind-blowing… the guests bought her gifts and everything. All done so she could keep a guy from dumping her.

So, given that, I chuckle when people say Kendra or Anna do things that are unbelievable, such as Kendra - who is off her meds - pulling a gun on Marcel. I mean really, that’s unrealistic? Living in the USA and following the news… this kind of crazy stuff happens all. The. Time.

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
I always refer back to a real life situation when I think of how far people are willing to go to do crazy shit. I know of a woman who faked a pregnancy - apparently as a way to keep a guy attached to her - and she took it all the way to a baby shower with family and friends where she used a pillow to give the illusion she was pregnant (my aunt was at the shower). The ruse ended eventually, but damn, that’s mind-blowing… the guests bought her gifts and everything. All done so she could keep a guy from dumping her.

So, given that, I chuckle when people say Kendra or Anna do things that are unbelievable, such as Kendra - who is off her meds - pulling a gun on Marcel. I mean really, that’s unrealistic? Living in the USA and following the news… this kind of crazy stuff happens all. The. Time.

The hope is as the plot and story develops, some background is given to us for some context to Anna and the other characters that matter.

I know its challenge to balance the logistics of renders and content with story and plot. However brief flashbacks, some inner thought monologs, second had observations that are brief where more information is needed can save on the actual game construction.

Am under the understanding the next release is more David and Anna and points of view. But hopeful some more small details to set in motion the release coming after this one would give us clues. If I miss my guess that would be Grant and Anna dinner. Or whatever falls after more fleshing out of Daivid and Anna situation and characters, the present-day problems of Grant, Hank, (maybe Marvin), problems at their jobs. The Marcel route that ought to prove interesting but am thinking we will not get much of that till maybe four releases in with little build up along the way. But as Anna and David are likely to argue in the upcoming release, it would be fun for Anna to ponder certain relationships as a means of emotional escape.

As to what I've seen with people going emotionally nuts! Oh boy! Thank God I don't have to worry about statues of limitations--but wow! Crazy isn't just an American problem. Stationed overseas, young and dumb, unexperienced and just plain stupid not a good recipe for wholesome living.

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023

I completely agree with you, I am extremely surprised by the comments about the unreality of some plots in porn games. I believe that there are such turns in life that no author with his magnificent or sick imagination will be able to write a story that presents us with reality.

Tinez82

Jan 6, 2023

Well wtf did she think would be the outcome after he found out. Like he would really stay with her after pulling a stunt like that.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes