3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
It's nice to see that the Anna apologists continue their excuse parade. Anybody who a narcissist has cheated on will recognize all these arguments by what they heard after the fact. It is never their fault. Blame anyone but them. They are a victim of circumstance. It was their upbringing. Daddy never loved me. I just had brothers. Fuck off. Narcissists use people because their entire sense of self is so atrophied that it doesn't really exist in any meaningful way. They must have a constant torrent of supply (external praise, attention, and validation) or they start spiraling. Maybe it's nature or perhaps it's nurture, but it doesn't change what they are. Who cares why the snake bit you? Could you have trained the snake not to bite? Probably, but it won't change the fact that it is still a venomous snake, designed by nature to do that one thing. You would have had a better chance teaching that snake to juggle than you would have had a chance to raise Anna to be anything other than what she is. Manipulative, callow, insoucient, and cowardly. Impenetrable to criticism and incapable of introspection, self-reflection, or accountability. She's not naive. She knows what she is doing. She just overestimates her ability to manipulate people. That's not being naive. That's being overconfident, entitled, and delusional.

Tjssss

Jun 1, 2021
It's nice to see that the Anna apologists continue their excuse parade. Anybody who a narcissist has cheated on will recognize all these arguments by what they heard after the fact. It is never their fault. Blame anyone but them. They are a victim of circumstance. It was their upbringing. Daddy never loved me. I just had brothers. Fuck off. Narcissists use people because their entire sense of self is so atrophied that it doesn't really exist in any meaningful way. They must have a constant torrent of supply (external praise, attention, and validation) or they start spiraling. Maybe it's nature or perhaps it's nurture, but it doesn't change what they are. Who cares why the snake bit you? Could you have trained the snake not to bite? Probably, but it won't change the fact that it is still a venomous snake, designed by nature to do that one thing. You would have had a better chance teaching that snake to juggle than you would have had a chance to raise Anna to be anything other than what she is. Manipulative, callow, insoucient, and cowardly. Impenetrable to criticism and incapable of introspection, self-reflection, or accountability. She's not naive. She knows what she is doing. She just overestimates her ability to manipulate people. That's not being naive. That's being overconfident, entitled, and delusional.
Yeah, sorry about your divorce man, I'm just after a wank.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
the thing is rendering quality could be made a lil better with lil roughness and proper lightings as upper body looks more like plastic..rest is fine. I just hope tease animation scenes are better in next updates..cuz that needs alot of upgrade as I didnt find good tease in the story beside when Marvin put her hands on Ana in bar.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Man the premise of this game is good, but the execution is... well I'm not going to say it's bad, but I will say it pisses me off. You're telling me literally every single guy in this game is just a scumbag who has only one thing on their mind, that being Anna? They're all disgusting and predatory, not one redeeming guy character that isn't the MC so far in this game. (well, besides the dad but we've only seen him once)

It feels like the game is written by a new wave feminist at times, that has hatred or at the very least, a negative bias against men. The women characters are mostly despicable too, but in different ways. Most of them are just easily manipulated into being shit bags, or are just simply snakes. There's literally not a single character on David's side so far... NOT ONE. How the hell, does he not even have a single ally so far, the only one who MAY turn into an "ally" is his ex friend that was late to the bar on their night out, forgot his name already. So far though, he's also just lusting after Anna, and trying to take advantage of the situation.

So yeah idk how to feel about this game, it's shot well, the renders are really good, and the premise is good. The plot and the characters though are a sour spot for me, I want to like the Wife, but she's so easily manipulated, and also has been doing things behind David's back, and hasn't been honest with her husband. I understand he was setup, and it definitely looks believable, it just feels like it's David vs the world in this game, it would be better if he had at least one Ally on his side, who actually cared about his bad situation and genuinely wanted to help. I guess his dad could be a potential ally, or maybe that perv like I mentioned before who got pictures of them in the ally, but I guess time will tell.

I'll continue with it, but god I hope David catches a break and either, finds some semblance of evidence, or gains an actual ally, and isn't forced to only get "help" from snakes all the time. Especially that absolute unredeemable piece of shit Chris. He's one of only two AVN characters that I've legitimately wanted to see tortured brutally before being killed, fuck that piece of shit. Oh and also, lock Kendra up in a ward, that bitch is beyond help, let her rot.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I'll continue with it, but god I hope David catches a break and either, finds some semblance of evidence, or gains an actual ally, and isn't forced to only get "help" from snakes all the time. Especially that absolute unredeemable piece of shit Chris. He's one of only two AVN characters that I've legitimately wanted to see tortured brutally before being killed, fuck that piece of shit. Oh and also, lock Kendra up in a ward, that bitch is beyond help, let her rot.
Yes. All this. Why can't Chris just get captured by the femdom chicks from the Vicous Circle/Moving Down series and have unspeakable things done to him? Maybe they can recruit Kendra as she would fit right in. David has nobody in his corner to be sure, but I will have to point out that he has terrible taste in women and terrible taste in friends. When you lay down with dogs, you get up with fleas.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Yes. All this. Why can't Chris just get captured by the femdom chicks from the Vicous Circle/Moving Down series and have unspeakable things done to him? Maybe they can recruit Kendra as she would fit right in. David has nobody in his corner to be sure, but I will have to point out that he has terrible taste in women and terrible taste in friends. When you lay down with dogs, you get up with fleas.
I don't necessarily think he has a terrible taste in women, Anna is usually fine for the most part, it's just she's naive at times, and easily manipulated too. I do find her lack of trust concerning, I mean she's definitely justified in her feelings, but I definitely think she should have more trust and faith in her husband, and she should perhaps even, idk, be on his side at least while he tries to prove his innocence. Before all this mess, she was mostly loving and nice, so I liked her for the longest time, now I'm kind of neutral on her. As far as his decision to befriend some strange chick at a gym, who kept flirting with him despite him telling her he's married and not interest... that was dumb to be sure. His "friends", I 100% agree on that, he has no true friends.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes