3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
hey guys, i just started the game and was wondering is this game a massive blue balls/teasing ntr like awam or there will be some action? thx
The game is not nearly as old as AWAM. I'm wondering how you came up with this comparison?

It is planned, just like in AWAM. And it's hard to assume that the action will start within the next 3 updates. In contrast to AWAM, where even today, after many years of development, hardly anything has happened ;)

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Given the fact that the game has received several updates in the last year, I can't agree with this. Plus the game is still quite new.

You people just run out of patience and expect everything to happen immediately. Folks, I know other games that have 1 update in 1 year when it comes up. Just chill.

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
hey guys, i just started the game and was wondering is this game a massive blue balls/teasing ntr like awam or there will be some action? thx
___________________________________++++++++++++++++_____________________________________________

You have come across a game with a functioning plot. Think like reading a book.

Now I can't say the developer is following a conventional five act play style to this game, but the structure seems to be following that model. Where the game is at is the end of Act 1 starting act 2.

• Act One: and inciting incident
  • Act Two: First major turning point and progressive complications
  • Act Three: and
  • Act Four: Falling action
  • Act Five:

There is a good introduction to the main characters involved. We got to see their motivations, their roles, and their relationships. Further, all the conflicts, antagonist, basic history and settings are defined.

My guess in this game Act 2 will be the longest part of the game.
I. {Marvin} has to corrupt Anna to the point where he can molest her. Anna, though disgusted at Marvin's advances, Marvin has to exploit Anna's erotic response to his actions and the game needs Anna's inner motivations as to why Marvin arouses her

II. {Jake} has to win over Anna by getting around Anna's own caution about him. Sly and charming as well as good looking, Anna is weary of him. Jake uses having a girlfriend to screen is movements on Anna but isn't charming enough to make bolder moves, yet.

III. {Hank} needs to dominate Anna into a submissive role. Business travels and dinners puts Hank into a position to be alone with Anna. Likely, Hank will use his role as the "boss" to intimidate Anna with his power and authority

IV. {Chris} has the easiest route. All Chris has to do is throw David under the bus as well as take direct actions to sabotage Anna's marriage. Further Anna has known Chris the longest and Chris is in an excellent position to exploit her emotional vulnerability

V. {Grant} is still a bit of a mystery. The brief glance of Anna/Grant history when she was young, we don't know what other interactions they had long in the past. Am guessing as the Grant/Anna story arc unfolds, we will be seeing a lot of flashback scenes that gives light with current events.

VI. {Marcel} the new kid on the block checks all Anna's boxes

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
Mr. Palmer

Special thanks to Gold Patrons!

Hello Gold Patrons,

I want to give a special thanks to you for your great support. I hope to do more in the future to make you feel like you're treated well for being my top supporters. Maybe I can have you pick some outfits or hairstyles for Anna. Monday wouldn't be the right day to offer that, because I already have Anna's look planned with a purpose. And no - I'm not saying she's going to dress provocatively on Monday - but perhaps some things will happen on Monday that prompt her to start dressing more daring as the week goes on?

I'm going to start working heavily on the next update now that I've had sometime to reflect on the story, read feedback, and brainstorm.

The plan for the next update is for us to see David go about his day at the office. There won't be heavy content here, but it will be from his POV. I'm not spoiling anything, but he'll have interactions with Anna. We'll then get some Chris POV when he comes over to the Parker house for dinner.

Lastly, we'll go back to the beginning of the day and get Anna's POV going to the office for the day. We'll get to see Jake and Hank again, two people we didn't get interactions with over the weekend. Anna's POV will carry into the night and morning.

That's the plan as it stands. I know I kept it vague, but that's for a purpose!

I'll pass along some sneak peeks as we move forward, and I may add a poll here and there.

Thank you all!
__________________________________+++++++++++++_________________________________________________

Got some free time expectantly so reviewed the game again. And reviewed a lot of the comments over the past few days to see if the community is following your vision of the game. Congratulations, most understand the plot points and the direction you are taking. Oddly replaying the game does reveal things I missed in first playing--shows this game is rather complex and deep in concept.

Either by design or happy accident you have crafted an excellent protagonist. You have hit on many deeper qualities to your characters. So I thought I'd turn the picture around so you can see what I see.

Anna-- a woman not experienced with the harder aspects of life while growing up (sheltered). What has molded Anna's character is first her father. Her father's overbearing and self-doubting infallibility dominated Anna all her life (submissive). Anna fears her father not in the sense of a physical threat but as emotional one. Her fear of her father's disapproval, disappointment, and fear of failure created Anna's current mask to hide her inner self.

So Anna has two faces. The one the world she presents to, and the secret Anna behind the mask. Every now and then the real Anna peeks out behind the mask. She had married David because he was safe. Not controlling or dominating like her father and feels to be equal in the relationship.

The naughtiness from Anna comes from being repressed in her youth. Having to please a demanding father and excel put crip in normal social interactions. Still being human and needing human intimacy and contact, Anna let individuals like Grant get too close to her. Their interactions we get a glimpse of is Grant partly groomed Anna.

Anna's ability and desire to tease stems from the brief and limited freedom attending college. Simple biology of growing up and some exploration brough her to maturity as well as experiencing life made her an adult. When Chris came into her life through David took her out of her comfort zones, but long exposure to him got Anna use to him. Though partly aware of Chris' true nature, she still is naive. She has at most a basic understanding of men and their motivations.

Self-aware that she is pretty and attractive, but Anna still needs validations of that fact. David's cheating hits Anna on two levels, the betrayal, and that it was a younger woman. Both strike at her need for a trusting and comfortable relationship and her own self-image. It partly explains Anna reactions to Marvin, Chris, Jake, and Marcels' attentions.

What I haven't seen are the inner most demons lurking behind Anna. I can see Anna needs and does seek approval from her only real friend Kendra but the rest I can guess at. But behind those demons lurks Anna's needs. Anna wants a large family of her own to give and receive love. But competing factors complicate Anna's life. The ghost of her father to be driven to succeed still loom to complicate her own personal desires. Sex is a complicated aspect to her life and what demons lay in wait are a mystery.

The only demon that does seem to show itself so far is the desire to be dominated. It would explain Marvin. An old unattractive male with no redeeming qualities pushing himself on her does feed that desire to be dominated. Perhaps simply being desired also plays a part in it. It explains Marvin, Jake, Chris, and Marcel. Anna is totally unaware of Grant's plans, and regardless of Hank's crude questions, Anna doesn't suspect Hank, thinking him mostly harmless.

Rockpaper345

Sep 14, 2022
Mr Palmer we look forward to ur vision. I love this game and look forward to ur work.
Watching slow corruption of Anna is most fun part of this story. And u have done it masterfully.

All the folks complaining about this game being slow go play
1) heart problems
2) no more money

The female characters are on par with Anna if not more beautiful. The story is shallow but there is more than enough action.

I am still always surprised why people complain so much in spite of the abundance of renpy games available.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Mr Palmer we look forward to ur vision. I love this game and look forward to ur work.
Watching slow corruption of Anna is most fun part of this story. And u have done it masterfully.

All the folks complaining about this game being slow go play
1) heart problems
2) no more money

The female characters are on par with Anna if not more beautiful. The story is shallow but there is more than enough action.

I am still always surprised why people complain so much in spite of the abundance of renpy games available.
Not complaining about being slow, it’s lack of female nudity, especially Anna who doesn’t get naked to take showers or to change clothes and masterbates with her clothes on and has sex in her pajamas with hubby. :ROFLMAO:Those 2 games you gave for example have no problem showing the main female character naked though, so nice try wrong guy :ROFLMAO:
IMG_2185.gif
IMG_2944.gif

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
_____________________________________+++++++++++++++_____________________________________________

Actually, I am thinking Marvin will continue to try to get away with as much as he can with Anna.

What I am suggesting is Marvin to become more devious with everyone around him. I can't see a way Marvin can get any blackmail on Anna. Likely Marvin doesn't want to risk upsetting Anna trying to blackmail her. But he certainly can with Kendra. Kendra's mistake was taking Marvin into her plans against Anna because it tips her hand. And it's that information Marvin has about Kendra that might motivate Marvin to "get an insurance policy" against Kendra.

Already Marvin and Jake are at odds. But Jake is a pretty boy and likely Marvin has been hearing rumors about him and may even see Jake's efforts to woo Anna. So Marvin has motivation to deal with Jake.

Now likely coming into the story are more attacks on Anna. Kendra isn't just going to try and destroy Anna with her relationship. Kendra from the beginning though that she deserved to have Anna's job. So I suspect Kendra will secretly try and sabotage a project Anna is working on. And here Marvin can play the ends against the middle and save Anna getting him into her good graces.

Right now Marvin is too simple a character and has the hardest uphill climb to get Anna and he knows it. The best plan for Marvin to make sure he is in first position with Anna. The only real problem Marvin isn't aware of is Chris-- unless the developer introduces Chris and Marvin. Considering Marvin is a lowlife, its likely he might have other lowlife friends that may help him.
Marvin, an old fish, is tasked with blackmailing Anna. Because that's how he was written, as a sex offender sentenced to a long prison sentence. For sexual offenses. He is perfect for this role.

Reactions: Isabella69

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
__________________________________+++++++++++++_________________________________________________

Got some free time expectantly so reviewed the game again. And reviewed a lot of the comments over the past few days to see if the community is following your vision of the game. Congratulations, most understand the plot points and the direction you are taking. Oddly replaying the game does reveal things I missed in first playing--shows this game is rather complex and deep in concept.

Either by design or happy accident you have crafted an excellent protagonist. You have hit on many deeper qualities to your characters. So I thought I'd turn the picture around so you can see what I see.

Anna-- a woman not experienced with the harder aspects of life while growing up (sheltered). What has molded Anna's character is first her father. Her father's overbearing and self-doubting infallibility dominated Anna all her life (submissive). Anna fears her father not in the sense of a physical threat but as emotional one. Her fear of her father's disapproval, disappointment, and fear of failure created Anna's current mask to hide her inner self.

So Anna has two faces. The one the world she presents to, and the secret Anna behind the mask. Every now and then the real Anna peeks out behind the mask. She had married David because he was safe. Not controlling or dominating like her father and feels to be equal in the relationship.

The naughtiness from Anna comes from being repressed in her youth. Having to please a demanding father and excel put crip in normal social interactions. Still being human and needing human intimacy and contact, Anna let individuals like Grant get too close to her. Their interactions we get a glimpse of is Grant partly groomed Anna.

Anna's ability and desire to tease stems from the brief and limited freedom attending college. Simple biology of growing up and some exploration brough her to maturity as well as experiencing life made her an adult. When Chris came into her life through David took her out of her comfort zones, but long exposure to him got Anna use to him. Though partly aware of Chris' true nature, she still is naive. She has at most a basic understanding of men and their motivations.

Self-aware that she is pretty and attractive, but Anna still needs validations of that fact. David's cheating hits Anna on two levels, the betrayal, and that it was a younger woman. Both strike at her need for a trusting and comfortable relationship and her own self-image. It partly explains Anna reactions to Marvin, Chris, Jake, and Marcels' attentions.

What I haven't seen are the inner most demons lurking behind Anna. I can see Anna needs and does seek approval from her only real friend Kendra but the rest I can guess at. But behind those demons lurks Anna's needs. Anna wants a large family of her own to give and receive love. But competing factors complicate Anna's life. The ghost of her father to be driven to succeed still loom to complicate her own personal desires. Sex is a complicated aspect to her life and what demons lay in wait are a mystery.

The only demon that does seem to show itself so far is the desire to be dominated. It would explain Marvin. An old unattractive male with no redeeming qualities pushing himself on her does feed that desire to be dominated. Perhaps simply being desired also plays a part in it. It explains Marvin, Jake, Chris, and Marcel. Anna is totally unaware of Grant's plans, and regardless of Hank's crude questions, Anna doesn't suspect Hank, thinking him mostly harmless.
You forgot a few things. Anna's naivety also stems from the fact that she grew up with four brothers. And she thinks that since she managed to get along with her brothers, every guy will act like her brothers and she will be able to deal with them. She'd never had a close friend to talk to about girly things, so she immediately fell into Kendra's arms. She has hyperactive post-pregnancy hormones that immediately cause hypersexuality, she is constantly horny, just an innocent word, something about sex, an innocent touch (when Kendra talks about Jack's penis during a break at work, Anna has a big problem with getting excited, which Kendra will eventually notice and at every meeting will be perfidiously used against her. That's why Anna quickly puts an end to such topics. An innocent touch, a gesture and Anna becomes sexually hyperactive. A small spark is enough for the earth to burst into flames. Anna knows the intentions of the clever old fox, because she knows that he was he was close to seducing her when she honored her father's memory, he wanted to get her drunk with his father's favorite alcohol, when he wanted to poison David because he did not add enough poison to David's food. At the last moment, David saves Anna from seduction because he felt bad. As a gift, he sent Anna underwear and stockings for the wedding. When he tells Anna that they are from him, she wants, wants to burn the underwear and stockings, she is very angry with him, so she knows exactly what his intentions are and who he is. I'm 100% sure the old fox will tell Anna to wear those underwear and stockings for him to dinner.

none300

Sep 2, 2017
The game is not nearly as old as AWAM. I'm wondering how you came up with this comparison?

It is planned, just like in AWAM. And it's hard to assume that the action will start within the next 3 updates. In contrast to AWAM, where even today, after many years of development, hardly anything has happened ;)
A bit disagree with that. There are already cool scenes and nudes. Updates with Dylan and Sam were good.

Here is a lot of text and little visual content. I skipped the last 2 updates, waiting for something worthwhile.

Reactions: mulerider

Rockpaper345

Sep 14, 2022
Not complaining about being slow, it’s lack of female nudity, especially Anna who doesn’t get naked to take showers or to change clothes and masterbates with her clothes on and has sex in her pajamas with hubby. :ROFLMAO:Those 2 games you gave for example have no problem showing the main female character naked though, so nice try wrong guy :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 3372172
View attachment 3372185
Idk how but it seems u have misread my comment
I am recommending fap games with hotter female characters to those who complain everyday about the game and being blue balled.

I didn't compare the games.
It's a recommendation for people.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Idk how but it seems u have misread my comment
I am recommending fap games with hotter female characters to those who complain everyday about the game and being blue balled.

I didn't compare the games.
It's a recommendation for people.
well none of them need to complain...the game has potential for all paths...since everyone waited for 2/3 years already for the action , I can say for those who want sex ...Dr. Palmer can give them action of corrupted ana, and for those who want good story, they can play as faithful ana and can get very faithful loving story with no sex and happy ending of ana and david doing sex inside the blanket (only forced tease can be seen in that part).
I just want the developer to start introducing sex scene for corrupt ana from part 3 onwards..not just boobshow and handjob in the update lol.

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
___
You forgot a few things. Anna's naivety also stems from the fact that she grew up with four brothers. And she thinks that since she managed to get along with her brothers, every guy will act like her brothers and she will be able to deal with them. She'd never had a close friend to talk to about girly things, so she immediately fell into Kendra's arms. She has hyperactive post-pregnancy hormones that immediately cause hypersexuality, she is constantly horny, just an innocent word, something about sex, an innocent touch (when Kendra talks about Jack's penis during a break at work, Anna has a big problem with getting excited, which Kendra will eventually notice and at every meeting will be perfidiously used against her. That's why Anna quickly puts an end to such topics. An innocent touch, a gesture and Anna becomes sexually hyperactive. A small spark is enough for the earth to burst into flames. Anna knows the intentions of the clever old fox, because she knows that he was he was close to seducing her when she honored her father's memory, he wanted to get her drunk with his father's favorite alcohol, when he wanted to poison David because he did not add enough poison to David's food. At the last moment, David saves Anna from seduction because he felt bad. As a gift, he sent Anna underwear and stockings for the wedding. When he tells Anna that they are from him, she wants, wants to burn the underwear and stockings, she is very angry with him, so she knows exactly what his intentions are and who he is. I'm 100% sure the old fox will tell Anna to wear those underwear and stockings for him to dinner.
_________________________________________++++++++++++____________________________________________"Sadowdark, post: 13010918, member: 2081829"]
You forgot a few things. Anna's naivety also stems from the fact that she grew up with four brothers. And she thinks that since she managed to get along with her brothers, every guy will act like her brothers and she will be able to deal with them.
True to the point of the storyline that Anna has referenced her brothers. And we don't know if any of the brothers were protective of their sister--which isn't too late to mention in the story. The sibling dynamics we are not aware of but could be useful to flesh out character build of Anna.
She'd never had a close friend to talk to about girly things, so she immediately fell into Kendra's arms.
We don't know the kind of wedding Anna had, but likely a traditional one-- making no mention of who the bridesmaid (usually best friend) does point out Anna really doesn't have a circle of friends--but often women end many friendships when they enter into a relationship to focus on the relationship. However, considering Anna's fear of her father does make it likely Anna didn't have close friends growing up--and striving to achieve success (because of her father) it seems Anna didn't have much of a social life to forum relationships.
She has hyperactive post-pregnancy hormones that immediately cause hypersexuality, she is constantly horny, just an innocent word, something about sex, an innocent touch (when Kendra talks about Jack's penis during a break at work, Anna has a big problem with getting excited, which Kendra will eventually notice and at every meeting will be perfidiously used against her.
You don't need pregnancy hormones to hypersexual. Being free of repression from Anna's demanding father, free from the rigors of college and graduate school, free of internship and becoming a full lawyer, Anna can finally start 'living.' Right off she gets married and has a baby and wants more. Keep in mind Anna is 29, so she is several years behind most other women; Anna has a lot of ground to make up. Generally, some women are just more sexual then other. And then add in high level of Oxytocin and you have a perfect storm of arousal. Kendra is smart, but I don't think she has any idea of Anna's medical condition--but how Anna talks, and the girlish nature Anna and Kendra exhibit would as you say, "which Kendra will eventually notice and at every meeting will be perfidiously used against her."
That's why Anna quickly puts an end to such topics. An innocent touch, a gesture and Anna becomes sexually hyperactive. A small spark is enough for the earth to burst into flames.
Anna might have already been sensitive. Again, she had to postpone dating and sex longer than most women, so she could focus on her career. *It would make for good flashback scenes to that fact to better define Anna's character.
Anna knows the intentions of the clever old fox, because she knows that he was he was close to seducing her when she honored her father's memory, he wanted to get her drunk with his father's favorite alcohol, when he wanted to poison David because he did not add enough poison to David's food.
Three things that I haven't figured out about Anna and Grant. First, when and where did the two think it appropriate to kiss on the lips. Now the kissing isn't really romantic kissing or even passionate kissing, but it is trusting connection kissing. Second, when in her bedroom Anna wanted to have sex as much for Grant's relief but Her's as well; am thinking we as the audience need a high school graduation scene to explain that part of the relationship *{I say that because Anna would be 18, and it's totally plausible Grant would have taken Anna to lunch as a celebration, congratulating her.}
At the last moment, David saves Anna from seduction because he felt bad. As a gift, he sent Anna underwear and stockings for the wedding. When he tells Anna that they are from him, she wants, wants to burn the underwear and stockings, she is very angry with him, so she knows exactly what his intentions are and who he is. I'm 100% sure the old fox will tell Anna to wear those underwear and stockings for him to dinner. Actually, the turning point of Anna and Grant's relationship was the theft of her father's estate. Had Anna's father's Will been carried out, the only thing that would stop Anna from hooking up with Grant would be because she is married--but still emotionally vulnerable to Grant. Having suffered the 'money' betrayal, Anna caught on to Grant and reflected on their past intimacies as him not caring for her, but someone he was using.

There are many parts of this story that I am looking forward to, to see how the developer will solve the plots. In the Grant and Anna arc, the developer has a huge hill to climb to make it work. It's not a plot hole in any way, but a complicationthat will be interesting to see resolved.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes