3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

david449

Jan 3, 2019
I'd prefer Anna with a bush. She's a lonely wife and new mom. She probably wouldn't take care of things down there these days. Too busy with the baby and work. Plus barely any sex. Although it might change later. Wonder if Mr Palmer is thinking to start her off untrimmed then go to shaved. Maybe depends on the artist he hired too.
A great sense, we love to see this.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Mr. Palmer

Maybe I can have you pick some outfits or hairstyles for Anna. Monday wouldn't be the right day to offer that, because I already have Anna's look planned with a purpose. And no - I'm not saying she's going to dress provocatively on Monday - but perhaps some things will happen on Monday that prompt her to start dressing more daring as the week goes on?
:ROFLMAO::eek::mad::(:(I hate surveys in games because customers always choose crappy things. And then I have to tolerate it, their bad choice. . The survey was supposed to help the creator, but it's a draw and how can both sides be satisfied?o_O The poll is a draw and the creator has a hard time, he usually gives up after a draw because he doesn't know what to do ?:eek::unsure::ROFLMAO:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
__________________________________________++++++++++++++++_______________________________________

If any advice is of any use is the character Marvin and how he interacts with Anna. There are plenty of ways to move Marvin more into a plausible relationship with Anna. As I look at the game play, Anna is motivated between being a good wife to either being naughty or submissive. And it seems to track that Anna and Marvin are more naughtiness pathway, and having Marvin begging for treats rules out submission. However, with a slight toning of Marvin's behavior (boldness) and Anna intending to be a harmless tease to give an old man a thrill keeps the plausibility of the relationship valid. And I think that "harmless teasing" that things get out of hand that borders both naughty and submission is a better Anna and Marvin interaction.

(y):):eek::ROFLMAO:Old Fish Marvin is a sex offender who faces a long prison sentence for his crimes. :ROFLMAO::eek:o_OAnd a relationship with Anna is not at all suitable - he will blackmail her with compromising materials that he collects.:ROFLMAO: It's like kissing a black mamba and asking for trouble.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
(y):):eek::ROFLMAO:Old Fish Marvin is a sex offender who faces a long prison sentence for his crimes. :ROFLMAO::eek:o_OAnd a relationship with Anna is not at all suitable - he will blackmail her with compromising materials that he collects.:ROFLMAO: It's like kissing a black mamba and asking for trouble.
I'm not sure if the blackmail would work. As you said, Marvin is a convicted sex offender. Although he can blackmail Anna, his position is weak due to his criminal record.
I think he can push Anna in the right (his) direction with one or two hints, but if he overdoes it he'll be out of the window faster than the old guy can put his cock back in his pants.
I think it's more believable if Anna thinks that she can control the situation and always be the one on top because of her background.
And after he fucks her for the first time and makes Marvin feel like he's still in control, blackmail isn't necessary.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I'm not sure if the blackmail would work. As you said, Marvin is a convicted sex offender. Although he can blackmail Anna, his position is weak due to his criminal record.
I think he can push Anna in the right (his) direction with one or two hints, but if he overdoes it he'll be out of the window faster than the old guy can put his cock back in his pants.
I think it's more believable if Anna thinks that she can control the situation and always be the one on top because of her background.
And after he fucks her for the first time and makes Marvin feel like he's still in control, blackmail isn't necessary.
:unsure: But old fish Marvin thinks he will blackmail her , otherwise he wouldn't collect compromising materials and then use them against Anne. For now, they are very weak, but he may get better ones in the future:sneaky::devilish:

Last edited:

garret64

Feb 9, 2019
:unsure: But old fish Marvin thinks he will blackmail her , otherwise he wouldn't collect compromising materials and then use them against Anne. For now, they are very weak, but he may get better ones in the future:sneaky::devilish:
The best blackmail material for Marvin would be if he gets his hands on footage of Hank and Anna that clearly shows Anna engaging in sexual acts.

The worst thing for Anna would be if everyone in the company saw that she had slept her way up.

Anna's personality and narcissism can't allow that in my opinion

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Can we please get the action going, this is getting ridiculous, we know she has hormone problems, from her point of view she has gotten lied to , cheated on, what its gonna take? an asteroid to the head? get on it with it!!!

xert13

Sep 24, 2023
Can we please get the action going, this is getting ridiculous, we know she has hormone problems, from her point of view she has gotten lied to , cheated on, what its gonna take? an asteroid to the head? get on it with it!!!
Patience Grasshopper. Just think how satisfying it will be if/when she strays? :D

Reactions: Isabella69

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
The Marvin/Anna dynamic needs a fix. She needs to be the one dictating. Have her want to be a tease, otherwise it gets to the point where he's the one groping her without her consent (at least initially). Then it falls into a submission route for her if she agrees to go further after he started, which was not whats stated for the in game chart. She needs to be the one teasing him. Like it says in the Stats: Anna either enjoys toying with Marvin or not. So if we have selected the toy with Marvin path, she needs to be the one instigating the action.
________________________________________++++++++++++++++_________________________________________

This Marvin and Anna relationship is the most complicated of all the routes. And by complicated, I mean difficult to nail down to have a good story.

"Have her want to be a tease, otherwise it gets to the point where he's the one groping her without her consent (at least initially)." Yes, as I said a bank robber doesn't ask the bank if he can rob it. But it comes down to two things about Anna's thinking and character build. I suggested Anna see Marvin as being harmless old "flirt," with puppy love and Anna humors him with teasing thus, allowing Marvin to get in close. Well Marvin already crossed the Rubicon and Anna is on to him based on this latest release. However, Anna's main character issue is being naive and trusting. Second is Anna's inexperience in life. Her whole world is upside down and under great pressures from work and life.

Things that affect Anna is her past. First an overbearing father demanding perfection from Anna. Her father dominated her forcing her into being submissive to gain his approval. She lived more in fear of her father's disapproval then having a loving relationship. So overwhelmed, Anna turned toward Grant for emotional support and trusted him.

"Then it falls into a submission route ..." The only one Anna, "She needs to be the one dictating" is David. But Anna is already submissive by nature-- it was how she was brought up. David is different because Anna trusts him and he isn't controlling and dominating, meaning David is "safe." With Marvin there is a possible trap of Anna's own making waiting for her. The trap is first letting Marvin get too close to her and the second how her body reacts favorably to Marvin as if it's a form of punishment for being a naughty girl.

To correct the Marvin/Anna path, the story needs a more treacherous and devious Marvin. By now Marvin knows what Kendra is up too and can't really trust Kendra. Marvin sees what's going on in the office and it wouldn't take long before Marvin sees how she is trying to maneuver Jake to be the one to get Anna. With that in mind Marvin is just as likely to get dirt on Kendra (hidden cameras, installing spyware on her work computer, following her and taking pictures...etc.) Also, Marvin would seek to eliminate Jake as a rival. Perhaps get information on Jake to give to Hank. From a game designing point of view certain actions Marvin takes could trigger events. It's also a good device the developer can use for players to save the marriage when all the villains are tripping over themselves to undermine Anna.

lastly, ever notice in the story Anna doesn't have any real friends? Normally the bridesmaid in their wedding is the best friend. Anna doesn't and has clung on to Kendra to be that friend. Going back to Anna's you with a dominating father such close friends are hard to have. Now Anna has a friend and is trying to win Kendra's approval, even though what Anna is doing goes against her better nature.

Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024
________________________________________++++++++++++++++_________________________________________

This Marvin and Anna relationship is the most complicated of all the routes. And by complicated, I mean difficult to nail down to have a good story.

"Have her want to be a tease, otherwise it gets to the point where he's the one groping her without her consent (at least initially)." Yes, as I said a bank robber doesn't ask the bank if he can rob it. But it comes down to two things about Anna's thinking and character build. I suggested Anna see Marvin as being harmless old "flirt," with puppy love and Anna humors him with teasing thus, allowing Marvin to get in close. Well Marvin already crossed the Rubicon and Anna is on to him based on this latest release. However, Anna's main character issue is being naive and trusting. Second is Anna's inexperience in life. Her whole world is upside down and under great pressures from work and life.

Things that affect Anna is her past. First an overbearing father demanding perfection from Anna. Her father dominated her forcing her into being submissive to gain his approval. She lived more in fear of her father's disapproval then having a loving relationship. So overwhelmed, Anna turned toward Grant for emotional support and trusted him.

"Then it falls into a submission route ..." The only one Anna, "She needs to be the one dictating" is David. But Anna is already submissive by nature-- it was how she was brought up. David is different because Anna trusts him and he isn't controlling and dominating, meaning David is "safe." With Marvin there is a possible trap of Anna's own making waiting for her. The trap is first letting Marvin get too close to her and the second how her body reacts favorably to Marvin as if it's a form of punishment for being a naughty girl.

To correct the Marvin/Anna path, the story needs a more treacherous and devious Marvin. By now Marvin knows what Kendra is up too and can't really trust Kendra. Marvin sees what's going on in the office and it wouldn't take long before Marvin sees how she is trying to maneuver Jake to be the one to get Anna. With that in mind Marvin is just as likely to get dirt on Kendra (hidden cameras, installing spyware on her work computer, following her and taking pictures...etc.) Also, Marvin would seek to eliminate Jake as a rival. Perhaps get information on Jake to give to Hank. From a game designing point of view certain actions Marvin takes could trigger events. It's also a good device the developer can use for players to save the marriage when all the villains are tripping over themselves to undermine Anna.

lastly, ever notice in the story Anna doesn't have any real friends? Normally the bridesmaid in their wedding is the best friend. Anna doesn't and has clung on to Kendra to be that friend. Going back to Anna's you with a dominating father such close friends are hard to have. Now Anna has a friend and is trying to win Kendra's approval, even though what Anna is doing goes against her better nature.
There is also Kendra in Anna's ear making her want to do naughty things. So eventually we will see Anna want to be more daring and be the one who starts off as the instigator. Whether thats with Marvin or others who knows. Marvin may become more devious, or he could just be a tool in the game for Anna to gain more confidence teasing men. Hes only done very small things so far. You seem to think he's on a blackmail route in the future, I'm not so sure... Maybe.
Yes I've said that previously about Anna having no female friends. Its what Mr Palmer has orchestrated so she will only have Kendra to rely on & guide her.

Reactions: Sadowdark

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
There is also Kendra in Anna's ear making her want to do naughty things. So eventually we will see Anna want to be more daring and be the one who starts off as the instigator. Whether thats with Marvin or others who knows. Marvin may become more devious, or he could just be a tool in the game for Anna to gain more confidence teasing men. Hes only done very small things so far. You seem to think he's on a blackmail route in the future, I'm not so sure... Maybe.
Yes I've said that previously about Anna having no female friends. Its what Mr Palmer has orchestrated so she will only have Kendra to rely on & guide her.
_____________________________________+++++++++++++++_____________________________________________

Actually, I am thinking Marvin will continue to try to get away with as much as he can with Anna.

What I am suggesting is Marvin to become more devious with everyone around him. I can't see a way Marvin can get any blackmail on Anna. Likely Marvin doesn't want to risk upsetting Anna trying to blackmail her. But he certainly can with Kendra. Kendra's mistake was taking Marvin into her plans against Anna because it tips her hand. And it's that information Marvin has about Kendra that might motivate Marvin to "get an insurance policy" against Kendra.

Already Marvin and Jake are at odds. But Jake is a pretty boy and likely Marvin has been hearing rumors about him and may even see Jake's efforts to woo Anna. So Marvin has motivation to deal with Jake.

Now likely coming into the story are more attacks on Anna. Kendra isn't just going to try and destroy Anna with her relationship. Kendra from the beginning though that she deserved to have Anna's job. So I suspect Kendra will secretly try and sabotage a project Anna is working on. And here Marvin can play the ends against the middle and save Anna getting him into her good graces.

Right now Marvin is too simple a character and has the hardest uphill climb to get Anna and he knows it. The best plan for Marvin to make sure he is in first position with Anna. The only real problem Marvin isn't aware of is Chris-- unless the developer introduces Chris and Marvin. Considering Marvin is a lowlife, its likely he might have other lowlife friends that may help him.

Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024
_____________________________________+++++++++++++++_____________________________________________

Actually, I am thinking Marvin will continue to try to get away with as much as he can with Anna.

What I am suggesting is Marvin to become more devious with everyone around him. I can't see a way Marvin can get any blackmail on Anna. Likely Marvin doesn't want to risk upsetting Anna trying to blackmail her. But he certainly can with Kendra. Kendra's mistake was taking Marvin into her plans against Anna because it tips her hand. And it's that information Marvin has about Kendra that might motivate Marvin to "get an insurance policy" against Kendra.

Already Marvin and Jake are at odds. But Jake is a pretty boy and likely Marvin has been hearing rumors about him and may even see Jake's efforts to woo Anna. So Marvin has motivation to deal with Jake.

Now likely coming into the story are more attacks on Anna. Kendra isn't just going to try and destroy Anna with her relationship. Kendra from the beginning though that she deserved to have Anna's job. So I suspect Kendra will secretly try and sabotage a project Anna is working on. And here Marvin can play the ends against the middle and save Anna getting him into her good graces.

Right now Marvin is too simple a character and has the hardest uphill climb to get Anna and he knows it. The best plan for Marvin to make sure he is in first position with Anna. The only real problem Marvin isn't aware of is Chris-- unless the developer introduces Chris and Marvin. Considering Marvin is a lowlife, its likely he might have other lowlife friends that may help him.
You may be right. All of Davids so called friends are being cagey with each other and trying to get the upper hand, to get to Anna. So all the people in her workplace might do the same. Kendra tricked Anna to pair with Jake for the case, so I assumed she was already trying to sabotage that project, aswell as get Jake to seduce her. The only problem is whether Mr Palmer will have enough time to have all these little plot elements, along with the main story. Its a lot of renders and dialogue to do that, where it can be given to more popular scenes instead. Could be a bit of a compromise and only include limited info on that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Panos24

Oct 1, 2020
An observation! Part three should we forget!? I think it has been forgotten! The game continues at the same Slow Burn Rate! At the beginning we understood that things would happen Warmer! But probably some people here like to wait another three to five years!

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes