3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Verringern

Sep 21, 2023
I am absolutely okay with him retelling the story in different ways. It makes it seem more intuitive in my eyes at least, as you get to see what's happening from each of the characters' viewpoints. The story actually hits me harder when viewing how she doesn't believe David because that literally happened to me and I didn't cheat on my wife either. For some reason she automatically believed I had and I didn't get to go back home for 3 days. She was going to change the locks (she never did) she said and it put a lot of stress on our marriage. We were married in 98 and this happened I think in 2018 or 2019. Either way; While we're much better now, I still have never forgotten that time and she still has her doubts if I did or didn't cheat on her. Of course she didn't have all of the temptations Anna does now, but if she had I don't think we'd be married anymore.

My point is I can see David feeling the same way. Even once the truth comes out and Anna takes him back the damage is already done. David will always feel in the back of his mind that his wife didn't believe him (or possibly still doesn't?), which is exactly how I feel right now.
Confessions of a Friend

I cheated on my wife with a beautiful Ukrainian woman and got caught

We shared our iPhones and the pictures I took went to her, I came home and she got angry and asked for a divorce, I said okay

Then they gathered our families and came to me, there was a final match between Germany and Brazil, we won the cup and I watched the match in a separate room while they commented on our marriage (I'm glad I did)

My uncle came and told me that they had made a decision and I told him who are you to decide about me? I told him to leave it here and we'll talk about it and decide the outcome together.

They suggested a family therapist. I didn't go.

Did the result break up with me NO Do I want to break up with her NO

Do I love my wife YES would I leave if she did the same to me YES

Did I cheat again YES again with a Ukrainian woman ............

garret64

Feb 9, 2019
Confessions of a Friend

I cheated on my wife with a beautiful Ukrainian woman and got caught

We shared our iPhones and the pictures I took went to her, I came home and she got angry and asked for a divorce, I said okay

Then they gathered our families and came to me, there was a final match between Germany and Brazil, we won the cup and I watched the match in a separate room while they commented on our marriage (I'm glad I did)

My uncle came and told me that they had made a decision and I told him who are you to decide about me? I told him to leave it here and we'll talk about it and decide the outcome together.

They suggested a family therapist. I didn't go.

Did the result break up with me NO Do I want to break up with her NO

Do I love my wife YES would I leave if she did the same to me YES

Did I cheat again YES again with a Ukrainian woman ............
17-57-46-782578789c60ff95c9f9db701dfac609.gif

you did

Last edited:

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
What worries me is that Davis has no one on his side and it will be very difficult for him to prove his innocence. His ex and his supposed best friend are Anna's interlocutors or advisor. The only one who has proof of his innocence just wants to fuck Anna so unless she turns him down badly I see a very tough future for Davis to rebuild his image.

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
Finally....

Took some time to play the latest release and do some experimenting with the routes. And see how the story's plausibility tracks as well as how the characters are being developed.

The first thing I have noticed is Anna and Grant Stenstromber route. It was the loosest connect prior to this point and also runs parallel with Hanks. Both Grant and Hank are old, out of shape and generally gross. The flashback of Anna and Grant while Anna was home from college solves the plausibility issue of Anna and old men theme. Could Grant have conditioned Anna throughout her life? Maybe, but regardless of what happened in the more distant past, Anna considered Grant and might have if her father wasn't home.

It is at that point we ask ourselves what if Anna's father wasn't home during her visit? So something in Anna's phycology would allow such a relationship. More development in the story is needed but it does put Anna and old men into play. Also, would develop Anna's character more and her thinking. Worst is it does cost more time in rendering and story. And it's time consuming when one considers the other routes. Its already a busy story and has a few more curves added to it. Honestly, I think the developer ought to "just use" the other males as background information and stick with David, Jake, Chris, Hank, Grant, Marvin and Marcel for primary content. The rest of the male cast can add "complicate" things for the main male love interest. And to add to the "save the marriage" route the others could accidently revile the plot.

With David:
It's pretty easy route. Some clues fall into place and David follows the breadcrumbs that leads to his innocence. A few key player choices that accidently puts David on that path would be fun; think like a boobytrap if the player is looking for the NTR routes.

With Jake:
Again pretty easy route. Handsome boy wonder woos Anna through charm and wit. His most likely would be the "love" path to get Anna. If Anna thinks her marriage is over and she believes Jake has real feelings for her, Anna might start have real feelings for Jake.

With Chris:
Where in the past I thought the only way Chris would get Anna would be for Chris to exploit Anna's emotional vulnerability. That after some emotional traumatic interaction with David, Chris would simply make a play on Anna. But another 2 maybe 3 possibilities that work together is another Chris path to Anna. Anna could make an "excuse" for sleeping with Chris as revenge against David's cheating and because Anna is curious about Chris' large member.

With Hank:
It's still a bully play of domination and submission. Though Anna isn't attracted to old fat men, she still would consider it as witnessed with the Grant/Anna interaction. However, in Hank's path having dangled making Anna a partner and setting her career is one part, the fact that Anna had an over domineering father helps. It's daddy issues from one of being dominating and wanting to please that works.

With Grant:
Anna has known Grant all her life and has fond memories of their past. And Anna had a friendly ear in Grant being there for her as she endured her father's dominating personality. In a way it's the kind of love she wanted from her father (caring and nurturing) that she didn't get from her father that Grant gave her. It's those old feelings Grant cultured all those years he knew Anna that Grant plays on. He can't and shouldn't play the "I wish you were my daughter" line--that would likely creep Anna out. But if Grant can put on an act that reminds Anna of the good old days with Grant and touches her heart.

With Marvin:
There is the weakness in the whole story and plot line, Marvin and Anna. Instead of Marvin BEGGING to touch Anna's butt, Marvin should have just did it like the criminal he is. A bank robber isn't going to ask the bank if he can rob the place--he just does it. Now in my version of events Anna would have act shock and surprised at the touch and left speechless. At that point the player would have been given the choice of stopping Marvin or not. If not, Anna would meekly asked Marvin to stop, but he continues till Anna musters enough strength to stop him. But while the touching was going on Anna could have been feeling strange arousal over it. And it leads to the path of more Marvin boldness.

With Marcel:
The fact he is 19 and Anna 29 plays right into Anna's self-esteem that a young attractive male is interested in her. And that kind of attention vindicates that Anna still is beautiful and desirable. It's been well played that Anna is just as upset that David cheated on her but with a much younger woman. Now.... here is where it gets ugly and is up to the developer just what kind of fetishes get put into the story. So would the story go down the interracial fetish for Anna...? Does Anna embrace the "Couger" fetish? And is Anna on the pill or taking birth control and does it or would it make for another fetish for all the above, including Marcel?

The last point is the Kendra twist. And I think the developer has done one hell of a job bring some of Anna's actions to make Kendra proud of her for some of her misdeeds. It's like teenage girls looking for each other's approval--and I have actually seen several times that women get into situations they shouldn't have because of "peer pressure."

Last edited:

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018
Mr. Palmer

Special thanks to Gold Patrons!

Hello Gold Patrons,

I want to give a special thanks to you for your great support. I hope to do more in the future to make you feel like you're treated well for being my top supporters. Maybe I can have you pick some outfits or hairstyles for Anna. Monday wouldn't be the right day to offer that, because I already have Anna's look planned with a purpose. And no - I'm not saying she's going to dress provocatively on Monday - but perhaps some things will happen on Monday that prompt her to start dressing more daring as the week goes on?

I'm going to start working heavily on the next update now that I've had sometime to reflect on the story, read feedback, and brainstorm.

The plan for the next update is for us to see David go about his day at the office. There won't be heavy content here, but it will be from his POV. I'm not spoiling anything, but he'll have interactions with Anna. We'll then get some Chris POV when he comes over to the Parker house for dinner.

Lastly, we'll go back to the beginning of the day and get Anna's POV going to the office for the day. We'll get to see Jake and Hank again, two people we didn't get interactions with over the weekend. Anna's POV will carry into the night and morning.

That's the plan as it stands. I know I kept it vague, but that's for a purpose!

I'll pass along some sneak peeks as we move forward, and I may add a poll here and there.

Thank you all!

Dom Toretto

Apr 17, 2020
Mr. Palmer

Hello Gold Patrons,

I want to give a special thanks to you for your great support. I hope to do more in the future to make you feel like you're treated well for being my top supporters. Maybe I can have you pick some outfits or hairstyles for Anna. Monday wouldn't be the right day to offer that, because I already have Anna's look planned with a purpose. And no - I'm not saying she's going to dress provocatively on Monday - but perhaps some things will happen on Monday that prompt her to start dressing more daring as the week goes on?

I'm going to start working heavily on the next update now that I've had sometime to reflect on the story, read feedback, and brainstorm.

The plan for the next update is for us to see David go about his day at the office. There won't be heavy content here, but it will be from his POV. I'm not spoiling anything, but he'll have interactions with Anna. We'll then get some Chris POV when he comes over to the Parker house for dinner.

Lastly, we'll go back to the beginning of the day and get Anna's POV going to the office for the day. We'll get to see Jake and Hank again, two people we didn't get interactions with over the weekend. Anna's POV will carry into the night and morning.

I'll pass along some sneak peeks as we move forward, and I may add a poll here and there.

Thank you all!
Mr Palmer will Kendra get a new hairstyle and maybe sexier outfits

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
After seeing young Anna I'm kinda bummed we got her already with a kid and not as a fresh virgin college girl. But it is what it is. Next update seems interesting. Hope Hank we do something decent if there is no Marvin in this one.

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
Mr. Palmer

Hello Gold Patrons,

Thank you all!
__________________________________________++++++++++++++++_______________________________________

I like your overview of upcoming events without tipping your hand and keeping the mystery.

In my long-winded critique, I hoped I summed up the inner dynamics of your characters and have given some fuel to your thoughts that does the game justice. Better yet you gave no hints as to what you intend and left my questions of fetishes and content untouched upon. And honestly, glad we are not privy to your thoughts on the subject--leaves us plenty to speculate on.

If any advice is of any use is the character Marvin and how he interacts with Anna. There are plenty of ways to move Marvin more into a plausible relationship with Anna. As I look at the game play, Anna is motivated between being a good wife to either being naughty or submissive. And it seems to track that Anna and Marvin are more naughtiness pathway, and having Marvin begging for treats rules out submission. However, with a slight toning of Marvin's behavior (boldness) and Anna intending to be a harmless tease to give an old man a thrill keeps the plausibility of the relationship valid. And I think that "harmless teasing" that things get out of hand that borders both naughty and submission is a better Anna and Marvin interaction.

Reactions: Pollux

Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024
__________________________________________++++++++++++++++_______________________________________

I like your overview of upcoming events without tipping your hand and keeping the mystery.

In my long-winded critique, I hoped I summed up the inner dynamics of your characters and have given some fuel to your thoughts that does the game justice. Better yet you gave no hints as to what you intend and left my questions of fetishes and content untouched upon. And honestly, glad we are not privy to your thoughts on the subject--leaves us plenty to speculate on.

If any advice is of any use is the character Marvin and how he interacts with Anna. There are plenty of ways to move Marvin more into a plausible relationship with Anna. As I look at the game play, Anna is motivated between being a good wife to either being naughty or submissive. And it seems to track that Anna and Marvin are more naughtiness pathway, and having Marvin begging for treats rules out submission. However, with a slight toning of Marvin's behavior (boldness) and Anna intending to be a harmless tease to give an old man a thrill keeps the plausibility of the relationship valid. And I think that "harmless teasing" that things get out of hand that borders both naughty and submission is a better Anna and Marvin interaction.
The Marvin/Anna dynamic needs a fix. She needs to be the one dictating. Have her want to be a tease, otherwise it gets to the point where he's the one groping her without her consent (at least initially). Then it falls into a submission route for her if she agrees to go further after he started, which was not whats stated for the in game chart. She needs to be the one teasing him. Like it says in the Stats: Anna either enjoys toying with Marvin or not. So if we have selected the toy with Marvin path, she needs to be the one instigating the action.

Last edited:

Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024
I'd prefer Anna with a bush. She's a lonely wife and new mom. She probably wouldn't take care of things down there these days. Too busy with the baby and work. Plus barely any sex. Although it might change later. Wonder if Mr Palmer is thinking to start her off untrimmed then go to shaved. Maybe depends on the artist he hired too.

rubyrain

Feb 9, 2024
i’m a bit worried that the next update could spill into two separate updates given that he wants to do David’s POV and then Anna’s POV to end Monday, unless David’s POV is very text heavy and not reliant on renders.
I'm a gold patron, and he did reply to a question of one of the other patrons and said that David's side wouldn't be that long but it'll be more impactful to the story. Sounds good to me!

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
I'm a gold patron, and he did reply to a question of one of the other patrons and said that David's side wouldn't be that long but it'll be more impactful to the story. Sounds good to me!
appreciate you sharing that bit of info! the wait is the hardest part and hopefully we’ll be treated to some preview images soon!

Morgan12

Jun 1, 2018
Finally....

Took some time to play the latest release and do some experimenting with the routes. And see how the story's plausibility tracks as well as how the characters are being developed.

The first thing I have noticed is Anna and Grant Stenstromber route. It was the loosest connect prior to this point and also runs parallel with Hanks. Both Grant and Hank are old, out of shape and generally gross. The flashback of Anna and Grant while Anna was home from college solves the plausibility issue of Anna and old men theme. Could Grant have conditioned Anna throughout her life? Maybe, but regardless of what happened in the more distant past, Anna considered Grant and might have if her father wasn't home.

It is at that point we ask ourselves what if Anna's father wasn't home during her visit? So something in Anna's phycology would allow such a relationship. More development in the story is needed but it does put Anna and old men into play. Also, would develop Anna's character more and her thinking. Worst is it does cost more time in rendering and story. And it's time consuming when one considers the other routes. Its already a busy story and has a few more curves added to it. Honestly, I think the developer ought to "just use" the other males as background information and stick with David, Jake, Chris, Hank, Grant, Marvin and Marcel for primary content. The rest of the male cast can add "complicate" things for the main male love interest. And to add to the "save the marriage" route the others could accidently revile the plot.

With David:
It's pretty easy route. Some clues fall into place and David follows the breadcrumbs that leads to his innocence. A few key player choices that accidently puts David on that path would be fun; think like a boobytrap if the player is looking for the NTR routes.

With Jake:
Again pretty easy route. Handsome boy wonder woos Anna through charm and wit. His most likely would be the "love" path to get Anna. If Anna thinks her marriage is over and she believes Jake has real feelings for her, Anna might start have real feelings for Jake.

With Chris:
Where in the past I thought the only way Chris would get Anna would be for Chris to exploit Anna's emotional vulnerability. That after some emotional traumatic interaction with David, Chris would simply make a play on Anna. But another 2 maybe 3 possibilities that work together is another Chris path to Anna. Anna could make an "excuse" for sleeping with Chris as revenge against David's cheating and because Anna is curious about Chris' large member.

With Hank:
It's still a bully play of domination and submission. Though Anna isn't attracted to old fat men, she still would consider it as witnessed with the Grant/Anna interaction. However, in Hank's path having dangled making Anna a partner and setting her career is one part, the fact that Anna had an over domineering father helps. It's daddy issues from one of being dominating and wanting to please that works.

With Grant:
Anna has known Grant all her life and has fond memories of their past. And Anna had a friendly ear in Grant being there for her as she endured her father's dominating personality. In a way it's the kind of love she wanted from her father (caring and nurturing) that she didn't get from her father that Grant gave her. It's those old feelings Grant cultured all those years he knew Anna that Grant plays on. He can't and shouldn't play the "I wish you were my daughter" line--that would likely creep Anna out. But if Grant can put on an act that reminds Anna of the good old days with Grant and touches her heart.

With Marvin:
There is the weakness in the whole story and plot line, Marvin and Anna. Instead of Marvin BEGGING to touch Anna's butt, Marvin should have just did it like the criminal he is. A bank robber isn't going to ask the bank if he can rob the place--he just does it. Now in my version of events Anna would have act shock and surprised at the touch and left speechless. At that point the player would have been given the choice of stopping Marvin or not. If not, Anna would meekly asked Marvin to stop, but he continues till Anna musters enough strength to stop him. But while the touching was going on Anna could have been feeling strange arousal over it. And it leads to the path of more Marvin boldness.

With Marcel:
The fact he is 19 and Anna 29 plays right into Anna's self-esteem that a young attractive male is interested in her. And that kind of attention vindicates that Anna still is beautiful and desirable. It's been well played that Anna is just as upset that David cheated on her but with a much younger woman. Now.... here is where it gets ugly and is up to the developer just what kind of fetishes get put into the story. So would the story go down the interracial fetish for Anna...? Does Anna embrace the "Couger" fetish? And is Anna on the pill or taking birth control and does it or would it make for another fetish for all the above, including Marcel?

The last point is the Kendra twist. And I think the developer has done one hell of a job bring some of Anna's actions to make Kendra proud of her for some of her misdeeds. It's like teenage girls looking for each other's approval--and I have actually seen several times that women get into situations they shouldn't have because of "peer pressure."
I would hope the dev would put the choice in the players hands as to get on or off birth control. Not worried about Chris or Jake knocking her up as they will prefer to nut in her tits or face. Marvin may want to nut inside Anna, so pregger possibly there, as well as old Grant, but boss won't risk it and young guy will nut deep in her fertile womb.......but Kendra should get preggers as well, for being a nut job.
Alexia should end up preggers by gym guy player...he he. Neighbor creep dude will risjpk knocking her up, I don't think.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes