3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024
Many people hate when others get enjoyment out of something they don’t enjoy. That’s human nature, which is fine. I find myself doing the same for a lot of things in life. What’s strange is how these same people continue to follow the story and play all the updates. I guess they’re just waiting for the project to get abandoned or become unpopular so they can have their moment. Or else they’re cucks to the story and like the punishment. Either way, it’s best to use the glorious ignore feature when it comes to the trolls.
You've caused one particular member to have a complete mental breakdown on here. He writes essays trying to destroy the game, I've countered his points. When I do he just brings up new, more outrageous ones. So yes just ignore them now. Im sure you wanted people to get emotionally invested in the game but maybe not that far... feels like he's going to turn into your own personal Kendra! Maybe some people love causing conflict. Sad when people don't know where to draw the line.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
It will definitely be for all future LIs, even the ladies of MC's family. I hope the same happens here for Ana:p:LOL:

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Ah okay, I would also choose it, it's my favorite at DIK
so there are two of us lol Envy and Bella are hot milfs and there's still Jade. :p

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
i am hoping that the dinner with Chris goes something like this. and this is purely my own idea. Chris is busy fawning over Anna and leaves his phone unattended. David is beginning to wonder what Chris is saying to Anna during his texts and notices Chris didn't lock his phone. so he takes a look at it and sees the text history between Anna and Chris and beats Chris black and blue and gives Anna shit for telling this asshole about personal stuff..oh and sees the photos Chris sent to Anna and tells Anna at least we know who has set me up..and Anna realizes that David is onto something here. and then the fun really begins. and Chris ends up being fed to the sharks by both David and Anna. #DEATHTOCHRIS!
Damn, someone please make a side story with this happening to damn Chris, it would be a nice gift man you always have the best ideas when it comes to the pathetic fake friend.:coffee:
j2-jared-padalecki.gif

Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024
For some reason I find Mr Weinsteinstrombers relationship with Anna the hottest thing in the game. I think its just the casualness of her letting him kiss her on the lips and grab her ass. Hes been grooming her since a teenager with that stuff. Im guessing a few others like that too as that latest scene was put in their as a request from fans.

Sex is the endgame to me. Once Anna does it, she's gone down the rabbit hole. Which is why it might still take a while to happen. I love to see Anna being sluttier, dressing skimpy, wanting to tease the men, etc. Looking forward to a lactation scene, even just leaking tits would be a start. I believe David will get a bigger role in the next update. To me it should probably be around 75% Annas story at this stage, at least the story from her point of view. Im guessing Davids choices and story will be limited. Which is a good thing.

Last edited:
Jun 17, 2021
Ah okay, I would also choose it, it's my favorite at DIK
so there are two of us lol Envy and Bella are hot milfs and there's still Jade. :p
Yeah, not a big fan of Jade but I suppose we can call her MILF too. Anna is in my top of course (waiting to ascent some places when her body gets exposed to her full glory ;)).

dex_d111

Oct 6, 2017
Hi Mr_Palmer,

Thanks for a great game.

I've found a few bugs related to image filenames in the script which result in a Ren'Py error. It's not a big deal, since the user can simply ignore the error and continue.

The errors occur during phone chats, when an image is being displayed on the phone. In a few cases, the image filename in the script is erroneously listed as ending in ".jpg." (There's a superfluous period at the end of the filename.)

The errors occur in the following files:

a5_9.rpy, lines 362 and 364 ("images/5_3_647a.jpg." and "images/5_3_648a.jpg.")
d2_4.rpy, line 207 ("images/2_4_388a.jpg.")
d5_3.rpy, lines 565 and 567 ("images/5_3_647a.jpg." and "images/5_3_648a.jpg.")

Hope this helps.

JASipa

Jul 20, 2023
Dude removed the animation too he could have added the animation of Marvin stroking his dick and that old fat dude jerking on bed instead of that static render jerking :ROFLMAO: for me the 1st release is even better we got to see Anna sex after that pure blue balling many agree many not in next update most prolly Anna will be covering her nipples with handbra or might not if the dev don't want to
View attachment 3348709
then it would lose the essence of the game and would be added to the typical ntr

Mr_Palmer

May 28, 2022
Dude removed the animation too he could have added the animation of Marvin stroking his dick and that old fat dude jerking on bed instead of that static render jerking :ROFLMAO: for me the 1st release is even better we got to see Anna sex after that pure blue balling many agree many not in next update most prolly Anna will be covering her nipples with handbra or might not if the dev don't want to
No reason to burn animation time on the old men stroking. Animations will be coming, but I've been saving them for when the story gets to the really good stuff.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
No reason to burn animation time on the old men stroking. Animations will be coming, but I've been saving them for when the story gets to the really good stuff.
Do you still intend the third chapter to have some conditions based on prior choices? Like many have said, it feels awfully kinetic at this point - or at least the dialogue does. It'd be nice to know the husband's attitude, good or bad towards Anna isn't all for naught.

Reactions: Lucas Emanuel 23

Mr_Palmer

May 28, 2022
Do you still intend the third chapter to have some conditions based on prior choices? Like many have said, it feels awfully kinetic at this point - or at least the dialogue does. It'd be nice to know the husband's attitude, good or bad towards Anna isn't all for naught.
I meant to reply to you but I never hit send, so it ended up posting in the reply of another post.
This recent update was more kinetic... it was a bridge between the "breakup" and David moving back in. The paths weren't going to veer much in this update. Anna was always going to handle it the same way whether her gut tells her David is innocent or guilty. The plan was always to have him move back in the house under a cloud of uncertainty. That's not to say going forward the story will be always be kinetic or that David's actions from Part 1 and 2 won't make a difference.

Something I admittedly lacked in the latest update was beefing up David's storyline. That's something I plan to address in the next update. Mostly, as to why there wasn't more to David in the update, he thought everything would blow over. He thought Anna was in a mood, and that she'd realize she was being ridiculous and that Alexia is someone not to be trusted. He didn't realize how elaborate the plot against him was. He underestimated its impact on Anna. This is evidenced by his lackadaisical approach of having Chris talk to Anna and by not texting her Saturday night. But now that his wife threw the word "separated" at him, he knows this is a bad situation, and we'll see some more depth to his story next update.

I-No

Nov 20, 2021
Animations will be coming, but I've been saving them for when the story gets to the really good stuff.
Good, keep them to a minimum, please! I personally think animations aren't worth the effort anyway. You spend lots of time and render performance into something which can be done just as well or even better with three or four non-animated renders or even an extended scene.
Something I admittedly lacked in the latest update was beefing up David's storyline.
I am not sure if people actually need more details about David. Right now I seriously think they thirst way more for naked facts regarding Anna. It's your game, Mr_Palmer and as I already mentioned before I do trust your judgement. But I would delay fleshing out David's story in favour of some urgently needed action. Maybe even some action with David himself, eventually an unsuccessful attempt from David to fix the marriage. Something like that...

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes